shopping time!

MY LIFE WITH 3 HOT OPPA !!

As Woohyun was surfering in his room, you were enjoying yourslef shopping (as a girl, who wont like shopping) You bought many things. Ofcuz some of it for your mom. oppa, your chingus (Suzy and Jiyeon). You asked Mr.Lee to pick anything that he liked. but he refused too.

You were passing buy a shirt shop. but suddenly you saw a really nice shirt that would fit him perfectly (Myungsoo). 

But when you go in the shop.. you saw Myungsoo with 2 friends picking a shirt while laughing. 

"oh~ Hyesun~ah ! what are you doing here?" Myungsoo smiled when he saw you there.
"err.. i was looking for a shirt to buy for someone" you smiled back. He nodded. "dude! you dont want to intro this cute girl to us?" he smirk at you. "i was going too." he looked at him with a annoying face.

"Hyesun~ah. This is Sungyeol and this is Howon. Guys this is Hyesun. KIM HYESUN" you smiled shyly and bow "annyeong." you guys shaked hands. "you dont need to call me Howon. you can just call me Hoya." he smiled at you. "omo! she is so cute!" Sungyeol pinch your cheek. 'YA!! dont do that. she dont really like it."  Myungsoo looked jealous. "its ok oppa." you were blushed

 "so, this is your special childhood friends. I have to agree with Sungyeol. she's cuter than we thought becuase you kinda have lack taste of girls." Hoya stick his tongue out. "NO! i am not" he defending himself. 
* his SPECIAL childhood friends? what's that surpose to mean? nah~ dont think too positive Hyesun*

"miss Hyesun. we must get home now. its almost 9pm" Mr.Lee said to you and bow a bit at Myungsoo and his friends. They 90 degree bow back.

"really? awww~ i dont want to go home yet. i want to buy somethings for my special friend" you pouted.

"oh! Mr.Lee ! do you remember me? Im Myungsoo." Mr. Lee try to recall who he was. "oh! Myungsoo~shi. long time no see. You grew bigger and look more mature." Myungsoo and Mr.Lee hugged.

"its ok Mr.Lee. i will take her home" "ok then. but please take her home before 11pm. mister Jaejoong will be mad at her if she come home late." Myungsoo nodded.

"Take care Miss Hyesun" you waved at Mr.Lee as he head  to the parking lot.


"since you wanna have a date with your SPECIAL FRIEND. we will heading home. right Sungyeol?" Hoya teased Myungsoo and you.
"huh?? oh~ ya. we will be heading home. see you soon Myungsoo. Bye Hyesun. hope we will meet again." Sungyeol waved at you guys. only you waved back and Myungsoo just keep staring at you.

"Kim Hyesun? why i felt that named so fimiliar?" Sungyeol asked Hoya. "I know right. its like we met her somewhere"

you looked at him who been staring at you. "WHAT??!" "nothing." he asnwered shortly and walked off.
*what wrong with him?*

You catching up to Myungsoo and you walked together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the late update ! and a short chapter T.T 

Kinda busy lately~ school is starting. ><'

anywy ^^ please do comment and subcribe ! :) Thanks.

oh! happy #INFINITE600 INFINITE !! <3 btw, did you all trend them? ^^ i know i did. :D