~1 story~

MY LIFE WITH 3 HOT OPPA !!

kriiing!!! kriingg!!! a noisy alarm that ring to wake you up. but instead of waking up, you take the alarm clock and put it in your drawer. You continue sleeping.

30 minutes later~ "HYEJIN WAKES UP!!! its almost 7!!!" Doojoon wakes you up and pull your blanket. you wakes up but abit dizzy. "what time is it oppa?" "its almost 7! hurry up and get ready." he slapped the door and went downstair.you looked at the clock hanging on the wall.
"OH ! im LATE ! you grabbed your towel and get ready

you get ready as fast as you can. its takes only 20 minutes and you went downstair. You saw the maid already prepared breakfast for you and your luchbox. You just grabbed a sandwish and the luchbox. You run toward Mr. Lee (your driver and served fot you since you were a baby) "Bye mom! oppa! see you after school" you waved at them as get in the car.

"she late again?" your mom asked your big brother Jaejoong. "I guess so. I think i need to buy her a large alarm clock this time." and they went in the house.

"Woohyun! where are you last night? i didnt saw you in the house! what time you get back?" your mom looked at Woohyun with angry face as Woohyun come downstair yawning. "oh! i went to my friends house--" "again?!!" but Woohyun hugged your mom and make an aegyo. 'Sorry omma"
and you mom just sighed "just get ready to go to your college" "ok! madam" he gave a peek kiss on your mom cheeck and went to eat his breakfast before he get ready.

"omma! im leaving" Jaejoong already wanted to go to work. "ok! take care yourself dear. oh! Doojoon arent you going to your shop today?" your mom asked as she saw Doojoon was watching tv. "no omma! today is Monday. my shop closed" "oh! i forgot. ok then."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"drop me here." you asked Mr.Lee to dropped to 100 meters away from your school. You dont want the student to see your big long car.
"Thanks Mr.Lee see you after school. i will text you when the class is over" you closed the door and run toward school. The school gate almost closed. but you managed to get in.

*fuuhhh~ that was closed* and walked to class.
"HyeSun! you late again!" your bestfriend Suzy said to you. You just ignored it and sat at your table.

"hey! i have a latest news!" you get interested with the lastest new "what is it?"
"you know Woohyun from ~~~~~ college the fomous handsome hot guy are couple with Jiyeon" Suzy said excited~ly.
"wait!!! Jiyeon? you mean our Jiyeon?(Jiyeon is your classmate). "dude! do you know other Jiyeon in our school?"

Suddenly your teacher already enter the class. "stand up class" "oh! the teacher already here. Lets continue later" "ok! sure"
*im so gonna KILL WOOHYUN oppa after this! i already tell him not to couple with my schoolmate.*

-you dont want Woohyun, Doojoon or Jaejoong to couple with anyone in your school. because you never tell anyone even your teacher that you were a rich girl and have  3 hot oppa. you just tell them that you live with your grandfather Mr.Lee-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Omma! im going to---" "wait! Let Doojoon send you to your college" your mom asked Doojoon for a favor.
"
what!" Doojoon and Woohyun looked at each other with a annoying look. "Its ok omma! i can drive myself" "ya~ omma he can drived himself." both of them disagree with your mom suggestion.

"Doojoon~ah. I just want to make sure that Woohyun didnt go anywhere else. You know him right" "but omma~!!" Woohyun pouted.
"no buts! Doojoon send him now. he gonna be late." They have no choice but to agree. Doojoon and Woohyun get in the car and Doojoon drive to Woohyun's colloge.

'now how im gonna fetch Jiyeon ni" Woohyun sighed. "Jiyeon? Your new girlfriend?" "yup!" Woohyun smiled "oh~ i see" Doojoon just nodded.
"where you want to fetch her?" Doojoon looked at Woohyun. "at HyeSun school" he answered clamly.
"do you want to DIE early??! she gonna be mad if she find out" Doojoon stopped the car infront of the college.
"IF SHE FIND OUT~ i dont think she will." Woohyun get out from the car and waved at Doojoon with a smirked.
*im so not helping him this time.* and Doojoon step on.

Woohyun text to Jiyeon : 

From : Woohyun
To: Jiyeon

Sorry honey~ i cant fetch you up. I have to go homr early. My omma is mad at me T.T
 

From ; Jiyeon
To: Woohyun

Its ok oppa. Dont be sad. Im here. :D
 

From ; Woohyun
To: Jiyeon

I know you always here for me. That why i love you very much! <3 ok~ bye honey..
ps: focus what the teacher teaching dont reply me ok. Bye! LOVE YOU!

Jiyeon just smiled when received the text. And you looked at Jiyeon with a dark aura around you.
* IM  SO GONNA KILL WOOHYUN~!!!!!*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMMO! 8 subcriber already? T.T
Thank U so much! i love you all <3

kinda busy with Chinese new year. so sorry with the lamn starting ><
but please do
COMMENT and SUBCRIBE :D