The Cold Morning

Small Town...Big Hearts

Lisa's POV

9:30 AM~

The main reason that is causing me to wake up right now was not the annoying clock, nor was it the voices that were heard from the streets..., but because I think its time for us to meet the rest of the villagers and get to know the area.

I slowly started unpacking my stuff quietly, so jennie won't get up since she is a light-sleeper. I took some clothes and...etc.'Thank god we each have our own bathroom..since jennie is such a germaphobe and gets annoyed easily when people touch her stuff, which I keep touching just to irritate her and annoy her' I chuckled to my self at the thought of a grumpy looking Jennie, since she already has the cat eyes and cold looks.

I turned of the shower head and left the shower, wore my clothes ,and started toweling my hair, so I won't catch a cold and went straight to Jennie's room to start a good day by annoying her, being noisy and obnoxious as much as possible.

I slammed the door open in a very loud way and started singing/screaming "CAN YOU FEEL THEEE LOOOVE TONIIIGHT!!!!" She woke ups suddenly holding her chest and began breathing frantically, because I just techinically traumatized her and possibly gave her a heart attack..maybe. I saw her standing up and facing me with hair covering have of her face, bags under her eyes, and her cute chubby cheeks that I want to pinch so bad.

And the look on Jennie's face says it all..kinda look. "Really Lalisa..do I look like I want to play with you right now" She said in her cold  demanding voice and not forgetting to end it with a that heartless smirk.

"Unnie It's time for us to go around, meet new people, and make new relationships till the truck comes with our stuff...so now's the perfect time" I answered back.

Since Jennie's known as the ice cold, rude, mean, and rich girl that is usually potrayed as regina george of Korea, so this is the typically way of her answering back "Oh really..so if the pickup truck appears in front of our home, while we are going around and it doesn't find the owner and we will lose all our important items, and we probably end up lost somewhere in this new town..so sure let's go" She then beams her gummy smile that hints at sarcasm.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her statement and sigh, but Jennie seriously is a difficult person  and she normally stresses the person she is taking to and causes them to stutter and afraid of her or makes the other person despise her with all their heart.I want to change that and make her have a new self, since maybe she will change or will meet someone who will melt her heart. 'A new begining and new life' This was my motto and I will make unnie begin a new life and maybe a new self.

I turned to her with a smile and a big heart full of excitement "Unnie let's go to the shops beside us and meet our new neighbours and tommorrow we will go around the whole town" I clapped happily, but Ms.Angry Cat here doesn't seem to care about anything or what I just said and completely ignored me, as she put her head on the pillow and gave me her back.

'That's it...I'm done with being kind to her....I will show her who is the true Manoban Lalisa' and I jumped on the bed and hit her with the pillow that was sitting neatly on the left side of her bed.

"AHHHHHH...STOP IT YOU VILE INSANE WOMAN!!!!!"She screamed and kicked with all her might, but end up losing to me. She wasn't that strong physically,since I am taller than her and my  body was stronger than hers, but her tongue was as sharp as a sword which means she can hurt someone without even caring and even feeling guilty.

I stopped hitting abruptly and looked at her "Uniwee pweese let this cute baby make new fweinds pweety pweese" I gave her a puppy look, so she will change her mind and will move her out of the bed and instead I meet a classic cringy look by the queen of looks Jennie and went back to sleeping 'You left me no choice Kim Jennie' So I hugged her tightly and not letting go till she moves."Get of me!!!!"she squirmed under my holds and I tightned it. Everytime she tried to move I kept holding her back till she gave up and got out of bed grumpily if that was a word.

I left her room to give her privacy and went to sit in our empty living room which had no proper decoration except a vase beside this old-timey tv 'How old is this apartment' Of course as the nosy person I am went to play with the television till Jennie get out of her room. I heard a strange noise and a grumble in my stomach and I realized that the last thing I ate was piece of chocolate before maybe 6 or 7 hours ago..."Uhhh when will unnie finish!" I said to my self while playing with the televison and all I saw was static.

"I am done" I heard Jennie's voice and I turned just to see her amazing choice of clothing: A long white sweater with a turtleneck,black coat, and black pants that was like Jennie's classic look that people don't get enough of.

Jennie's POV

Well time to meet new people...my heart keeps beating so quickly and I am afraid of how they will think of me...I am might look scary, but I really hate meeting new people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​​​​​​​-------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter and Thanks A Lot for the amazing subscribers :D​​​​​​​