The Memories Part 1

Small Town...Big Hearts

Tiny bit of angst

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:30 AM~

The moment the girls left the house each of them had different thoughts about their surroundings  'What a beautiful day..today seems like a good day full of new and intresting things to discover' Hoped Lisa with all her heart that today will be a day that won't be forgetten. While the older one of the two women had a totally different idea about everything not just this day, but rather about their stay in this town and her future plans. 'I am slowly regretting my choices...maybe I should've listned to my parents and became a buisness woman or lawyer..what if I fail and become broke then I have to admit my mistakes to family and they will laugh at me saying that I shouldn't dream of becoming something such as a fashion designer, since its not good as a lawyer or buisness woman' Jennie kept holding the sleeve of her coat, head lowered, full of regret. Her dream was being indpendent, different, and unique from the rest of her family members.

The girls are complete opposites of each other, Lisa the excited person was ever hardly seen sad or scared of something and Jennie was the cold-hearted person and the ice princess was never seen Smiling with her heart, but rather  giving her  fabricated smile to all people even to her own friend. People say that crying is a great way to release your anger and stress and of course there are many ways to relieve stress, but crying is said to be a very good way to calm the human self, even the happy Lisa cried many times because of happiness and sadness, while the other didn't do such a thing.

Lisa's Pov~

I turned to see Jennie's head lowered, her gloomy eyes that are full of worry, her hair falling to the side, because of her lowered head, and the lips that being bitten agressively by her own teeth 'A stressed Jennie is not a good Jennie' I couldn't help, but turn and face her and put my hands on her shoulder so she can face me.

"Jennie..you okay" I said in a worried voice, because I have never seen Jennie like this.

"........." No answer, but she raises her head and faces me and when our eyes met I put one of the strands that were sticking out. She hugged me with all her power as if I was about to leave her and never comeback, but when  I looked around they were many eyes on us and strange looks were given, since we were in the middle of street , but I really don't care.

"Don't leave me please I am scared" She mumbled, but only I heard it and it was meant only for me "Don't worry jen I will never leave you ever no matter what happens.." I hugged her back and tightned the hug.

Jennie's Pov~

When I heard those last words...it triggered a forbidden memory in mind that can never leave me.

Flashback/Author's Pov~ 

Five Years Ago~

Lee Vincent or Hyunwoo was a young man who knew Jennie like the back of his hand, since they lived most of their childhood in New Zealand together, but both were completely korean and were never separated, since their meeting. Both families were close to each other and were okay with being them together and had no problem with trusting any of them and happines was surrounding them and was in the air.

Vince told Jennie to meet him in the park that was in their neighbourhood and she was a bit suspicious of it at first, because she knew he was a trickster, but she still trusts her buddy.

Jennie entered the park, where she saw children being happy and playing with each other, some kids even smiled at her and complimented her face by saying "Unnie you are very pretty""You are as pretty as the sun"and such, but one of theses compliments caught her attention "Will you become my girlfriend?" This wasn't a child's voice, since it was a bit deeper, but when the shorter girl turned and saw a young tall man with a cheesy smile and a common male haircut, which made Jennie want scold him and cut it for the sake of the  human kind.

The girl acts as if she is thinking "Hmmmm let me think......NO!" She smiled at the man who started pouting and gave her his  puppy eyes to her to ease and change her mind, but she cringed instead.

"What are you four?" She rolled her eyes at the sight a 20 year-old man pouting.

"No, because you stole something very important to me and stealing is bad" He said with complete seriousness and got closer to the young girl.

"So what was stolen from you?" She  knew he was childish and started giggling because of his actions.

He got closer to the black-haired girl and whispered in her ear "My heart", which caused Jennie to laugh and push the boy.

"HAHAHAHA...you seriously need to stop reading those romance comics or  something instead..HAHAHAHA!!"She jeered back at him.

"First its called a Manhwa not a comic, and secondly it is named as Rom-com  type of manhwas, so shut your trap about what I like"He argued, looked sour, dejected, and crossed his hands like grumpy child.

'But did I say no to you?' The girl thought.

"Yes"

"Huh?" Asked the boy confused by the girl's choice of words.

"I said yes"The younger repeated once again, so the boy can understand.

"Wait really?!?!"He exclaimed full of excitement, after finally understanding the girl he wanted to hug her, but she answers him back by pulling him to a kiss, which he gladly accepts.

Not forgetting they were kissing in a park, infront of children, with completely diffrent reactions to what they are seeing.

"Aww this is so cuuute" to "AHHHHH MY  EYEEEEESSSS!!!!...IT'S BURNING AHHHHHHH!!!"

The couple break the kiss and turn to look at the children and that one kid who is screaming frantically, running around in circles like a dog trying to bite his tail, and rubbing his eyes.

Vincent replies in a way which makes Jennie want to smack him on the forehead out of embarassment and still not believing she loves a guy like him "If you find this scary, you should enter your parents room at 3'o clock at in the middle of the night and turn on the switch" He smirks at the kid.

"Enough is enough Hyunwoo..oppa" She shyly scolds the boy and slightly hits the silly boy, but he turns and and replies with a very noticable sense of saracsm "Since when?...does The Queen Kim Jennie says oppa?" And puts his hand on his cheek with shocked expression.

"YAH!! do I look this mean to you!" She hissed at  him..

--------------------------------------------------​​​​​​​-------------------------​​​​​​​-------------------------​​​​​​​------------------

To be countinued?.....

A/N (also I made Vincent kinda like Btob Sunjae's character from Who Are You: School 2015)