The Meeting

Small Town...Big Hearts

Jennie's Pov

After chatting with Rose a bit and eating the great food served by her, we both got to know a bit about her, Apparently she was born in Melbourne and talks english, she is older than Lisa, and she is not in a relationship which I asked about for the nervous wreck in front of me.

The food was great and I was planning to go back home, but instead she wanted to stay longer and I the people who will bring our stuff, will be angry if we were late.

"COME OOON UNNIEEE PWEASE FOR MEEE" I couldn't believe she's acting like a child in front of Chaeyoung, which  caused her to giggle, because of this tall child's behavior.

"If you want to meet the owner of the bookstore upstairs, there won't be any problem, since she loves new people and it's a good way to meet your neighbours quickly"She shyly proposed.

"Okay then let's go" The tall blonde stands up. 'That idiot..she agrees without thinking'

"We don't want to bother anyone...right Lisa" I turned to look at this whipped creature standing upon me.

"Ignore Jennie let's go meet this person" She commented.

'This idiot..I can't believe her'

Rosé closes her store for a bit and from there we started walking silently on some old wooden stairs  that kept creaking, we are in a dark setting and this is certainly strange, because there might be a slight chance that the person whose leading might be cold-blooded murderer and Lisa wouldn't care if Chaeyoung was killing her as long as it's chayoung.'This whipped monkey'

The creaking doesn't stop and the flight of stairs keeping getting darker and then we see a single bulb in front of a door and when we reached the door, Rosé apologized about the dark stairs and says its usually lighten up properly.

We entered some sort of store and the owner is no where to be found.

"Where is she?...I swear she is usually here" She informed us about this woman and we walked further into this empty and cold store.

"Hey Jisoo-unnie..where are you?" Once again she said, but raised her voice this time.

Instead all we heared was someone or this 'Jisoo' locking the door and the sound of its clicking made me feel chills on my spine and what made it more creepy the lights turned off completely. 

I knew that we might die now, so I plan to kill Lisa before the killer kills me.

"JISOO STOP PLAYING GAMES!!" Chaeyoung squeled and hugged me, because she is afraid.

"Rosé..I know this is a bad time, but could you not hug me too tightly" She did lessen her grip, but held onto me, but even thought it was dark I swore I saw Lisa glare.

"I a-aam sorry, but I am scared of the dark and I hate when Jisoo plays these kind of games."She confesses. I felt something leaning on me and it turns out to be her head."

The light appears, but a scream can be heared.

"NYONGANN!!!" A woman's scream was heared.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH Jisoooo!!!!"The woman clings to me,shreiks and I am sure one of my ear drums exploded.

"OOooooh who is this woman chae....is she your lover" The black-haired looks at me and Chaeyoung.

She pushes me away 'She hugged me why did she push like that' and I turned to see Lisa glaring at me and when she saw my eyes she turned to the short woman instead of me 'Is she jealous?...'

"Jisoo..this is seriously not time for joking" She scolds the woman .

"Sheesh..I was bored okay and who are those girls with you?" The woman talked suddenly with all seriousness.

"Jisoo this Lisa and Jennie and girls this is Jisoo" She introduced us to each other, but Jisoo kept staring at me too much.

"So..Jennie why did you move in to our boring city?" She asked with curiousity.

Lisa answered instead "Well..actually we-." "Shhhh I wasn't talking to you, I was asking your friend" Both Lisa and Rose were looking at us with shocked expressions and she couldn't care less.

"It was a place my grandfather recomended it saying it a great place to 'think peacefully'" I explained in a very short way to her.

"Can you tell me more about the city?" She asked.

"Why do you seem very curious about the city and the past so much" I answered her with a question.

"Simple..I milked Rosé with questions, since she lived out of the country and now I have many questions for you" She smiled as she told me this.

"Maybe for another day Jisoo" I told her.

"Anyway let's go home Jennie" I glanced at the watch and it was time to leave I gave them our farewells and we left the building.

On the way to our house, I notice that Lisa seems upset from something and I felt somehow guilty for some odd reason.

"Hey bud..something...wrong?"I asked her softly.

"Nothing's wrong let's go home" She mumbled.

'Ah..I see now..She's...jealous' I remembered the situation that ocurred a couple of moments ago.

"You don't like it when someone touches something you like don't you?" I joked.

"Uh- what do you mean like jealous..ha why would I be jealous" She was caught off-guard, but caught the bait.

"You know Rosé is a y girl..I wouldn't mind dating that piece of art and doing many things to her" I mentioned and glanced at her to see her reaction and it doesn't mean to well.

"YAHH!!..what do you mean by piece of art!! she is beautiful, but she is not an object.. she is a human being with feelings and a heart!!!" Lisa defended he like she is her best friend.

"You are not even dating her and you were very jealous about anything that touches her"

"F-irst of all..I am not jealous I am just pointing the obvious and..and she is just a friend" She assured me, but I am not taking any of that.

"What an over-protective friend..When she hugged me..you looked like a child who got his toy taken from him..this called jealousy"

"I am not jealous and to prove it, I will say this once and for all..I am not In love with Chaeyoung"

"We will see about that"

"Oh really..what about Jisoo she seems intrested" She argued back.

"We will see if she's good enough I might pick her up, but I don't think Chaeyoung is a you know..uh a girl who likes other girls" I said to her.

"What makes you think like that..you don't look like a lesbian, but your a bi" she replies monotonsely

"To be honest if she was I wouldn't be shocked if she was" 

"Huh-your'e right there's a lot couples like that around here"

We reached the house took our stuff inside, did our chores, and Lisa complained about being hungry again even though she finished the food back at the cafè without leaving a single spot.

'New people..hopefully a new Life'