Nini Day [Jenlisa]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A peaceful day at Blackpink dorm, today is Jennie birthday and the birthday girl is still sleeping. Jennie is not an early person so she will sleeping until afternoon if they don't have schedules, the other will probably do the same or just watching a tv show. But today was Jennie birthday so the member are preparing surprise party for her and Lisa be the excited person she is, she want to cook seaweed soup for Jennie but Jisoo prohibit her. She don't want Jennie end up at the hospital after she eat Lisa food, so they just prepare a birthday cake and gift for her. Jisoo bought her a new camera, Rosé bought her a branded one set make up and Lisa bought her birthday cake but actually she prepare something special for her girlfriend. 

 

In the morning the members eat their breakfast without Jennie, today Chaengie cook for them. Jisoo and Lisa will wash the dish after they done, they will bought Jennie gift after they had lunch. They called the manager unnie to accompany them, they bought the gift and didn't forget to bought the birthday cake for Jennie. After they done they go back to their dorm and Jennie is still sleeping, she really like to sleep. They hide the gift inside their room, Lisa is inside her room preparing herself to go with Jennie after the birthday party. Lisa prepare her white sweater with grey blouse, she pick her blue stripped jeans finish it with her white nike shoes. Lisa want to bring Jennie to had a candle light dinner at some fancy restaurant, Bobby recommended her to had a romantic dinner with Jennie on her birthday. Bobby booked it for Lisa, he booked one floor for Lisa and Jennie cause he own Lisa something.

 

Meanwhile Jisoo and Chaeyoung, they watch some cartoon at the living room with dalgomie beside Jisoo. Jisoo lay her head on Chaeyoung lap and Chaengie caress Jisoo smooth hair lovingly, Lisa walk out from her room to Jennie room. She didn't saw her girlfriend from the morning until now, she opened the door slowly and come inside and didn't forget to close the door. She saw her girlfriend still sleep peacefully on her bed covered with blanket and Kuma lay beside her, Lisa smiled and approach her girlfriend slowly didn't want to make her girlfriend wake up. She sit beside Jennie and caress her cheeks, she always looks beautiful no matter what she doing. Lisa lean closer and kiss her girlfriend left cheek, nose, eyelids and lastly her lips, Jennie squirmed and makes Lisa chuckle a little. Jennie still sleeping so Lisa pinch Jennie nose and kiss her lips again until Jennie run out of breaths and opened her eyes, she saw her girlfriend and push Lisa away from herself.

 

"The hell Lisa, you want to kill me?" Jennie sit up and glare at Lisa.

 

"Finally you wake up Nini" Lisa said with grin on her face.

 

"Are you drunk or something?" Jennie ask again.

 

"I'm drunk in love with you baby~" Lisa said and give Jennie a wink.

 

"LISA!" Jennie said and hit Lisa arm.

 

"Auww... you're so harsh baby" Lisa said and touch Jennie cheek.

 

"Don't touch me Lalisa, answer me first" Jennie said and hit Lisa arm again.

 

"Okay okay, geshh... you sleep to much baby" Lisa said with pout.

 

"I need sleep for my body Lisa" Jennie said and pinch Lisa nose.

 

"But i miss you" Lisa said with aegyo.

 

"You little brat, come here" Jennie said and hug Lisa.

 

"You still smells good even if you didn't take a bath, Nini" Lisa said and inhale Jennie fragnant.

 

"I always did Lice" Jennie said and chuckle.

 

"You don't hungry hem?" Lisa ask and kiss Jennie forehead.

 

"I think i am, do we had a food?" Jennie ask and peck Lisa lips.

 

"Chaengie and Chichu already cook for us, why don't you take a bath Nini?" Lisa said and caress Jennie cheeks.

 

"Take me there Lice" Jennie said with smirk.

 

"Let me take you there, your majesty" Lisa lift Jennie bridal style and walk to the bathroom.

 

Jennie put her arms on Lisa neck and smile to Lisa, her girlfriend will do whatever she said. Lisa really spoiled Jennie from they first met until now and Lisa like doing that to her Nini, Lisa put down Jennie and kiss her girlfriend forehead. Lisa let her girlfriend take a bath and she walk to the kitchen to help her other member, Lisa end up watching them cooking and set up the table for them. Jennie finished take a bath and dress with grey shirt with short pant, she walk to her members and hug her girlfriend from behind.

 

"What are you doing baby?" Jennie ask Lisa.

 

"They shoo me and told me to set the table" Lisa said to her girlfriend.

 

"Ucucuu... my baby" Jennie turn Lisa to face her and kiss her cheek.

 

"They're mean to me Nini" Lisa said with her famous aegyo.

 

"Let me punish them later, now smile baby" Jennie said and caress Lisa cheeks.

 

"Sorry to say but our dinner is ready unnie" Chaeyoung said from behind them.

 

"Yaa.. move aside you two" Jisoo said and push them away.

 

"No need to push us unnie" Jennie said to Jisoo.

 

"Okeoke sorringg, mian" Jisoo said to them.

 

"Okay let's eat unnie" Chaeyoung said and serve the foods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter