Sweet [Chaesoo]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai Blinks, hows your day? I hope you guys in a good condition cause now in Korea is very cold, we always wear padding jacket to keep ourself warm. You guys watch our blackpinktv right? If you did you already saw my girlfriend being clingy to Lisa, yes its me Rosé and i bet you already know my girlfriend are. The one and only 4D member in our group, yes thats right my girlfriend is Jisoo unnie. Me and Jisoo unnie are together, Jennie unnie and Lisa are dating each other but no one know it except our family, we always make a space in front of the camera. Me with Lisa aka maknae line and Jisoo unnie with Jennie unnie aka unnie line, we support each other and we're dating after we know that Jenlisa is REAL. Back then Jennie unnie is super clingy to Lisa in front of us and in front of the camera until Jisoo unnie ask what is their relationship, after they tell us Jisoo unnie told them to lay back and switch partner. They agree and now you can see Jenlisa are hard to see except when there are no camera around them, they still sweet to each other when we're at our dorm. 

 

When we know we will had a variety show, we stay all night to talk about many things and what we will do. We decide to stick with Lisa and Jisoo unnie and Me with Jennie unnie, we don't want our agency know about our relationship. You guys always saw Jisoo unnie childish side but when she with me she will be extra sweet and caring, i like both of her side. When she become childish with Lisa and when she became mature to us, the duality of Kim Jisoo. We record our bptv, finally i can be Jisoo unnie roommate so we had time spend our time together more. Tonight i sleep on her bed with her hugging me, i can smell her fragnance. She smell sweet and i want to taste it, her lips is thin and sweet. Everything about her is sweet and i hope i don't get to much sugar being near her like this.

 

"Chaengie" she said name.

 

"Yes unnie?" 

 

"You don't get jealous seing me with Lisa?" she ask me and my hair.

 

"I do but i know you both are being professional and we already agree with it unnie" i said and kiss her neck.

 

"I'm regret it actually but i can't do anything, sorry" she said and kiss my head.

 

"Don't be sorry unnie, we must to do that so our company didn't know about us" i said and caress her cheeks.

 

"I know but i miss you, Chaeyoung-ahh" she said and pouting her lips, what a cutie.

 

"Me too unnie, i miss you so much" i said and peck her lips, she smile and kiss my lips. I respon to her kiss and our kiss became intens before we do more than this, i broke our kiss and peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter