Can I Love You? [Taeber]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber Pov.

 

My name is Amber Liu and i'm from LA but now i lived at Seoul, Korea. I lived at my simple apartment with my dog and my cat. I had a friends who can speak korean and also english so it's not a problem. Right now i work at coffee shop with a good amount of payment, my friend parent owned this coffee shop. This year i'll be 20 years old and will be my second year in the university, i'm majored art. Beside worked at coffee shop i also join some street dance competition with my best buddy or just myself. Today is my winter holidays so i always wear a warm cloths, a scarf and my favorite snapback. My partner at coffee shop are Min, Scott, Shannon the daughter coffee shop owner, Jay and Kimberly. Back at university i had one lecturer and she's so beautiful, she's smart and a girlfriend material indeed but she's engaged with some business man. I already makes a move but not that obvious, i always accompany her in front of our university gate until her driver come pick up her.

 

#flashback#

 

"Hei Miss Kim, waiting Mr. Choi?" i ask her.

 

"Yes, you don't go home Amb?" she said.

 

"After i accompany you Miss" i said and tidy up her scraf.

 

"You don't have to Amb, don't you have to go work?" she ask and staring me. Her stare who makes me fallin love with her. Her stare always make my heart beat faster than usual, wake up Amb she's engaged.

 

"It's my habit Miss, so yeahh... i'll wait with you until Mr.Choi arrived" i said and grab her hand, wow so cold.

 

"Okay" she said.

 

"Your hands is cold Miss don't you bring your gloves?" i ask her and hold her hand and slip in inside my jacket pocket.

 

"Emmm... i left it at the car" she said, i bet she's embarassed.

 

"Aigooo... pabo Miss Kim" i said with smile.

 

"Yeah whatever you say Mr.Liu" she said with pout.

 

We wait at the front gate with her beside me, actually i can drive her home but she always reject my offer. Not so long i see her car and stop in front of us, her driver greet us.

 

"Good evening Mr.Liu, thank you for waiting with Miss Kim" said Mr.Choi with bow. 

 

"It's not a problem uncle, see you tomorrow Miss Kim?" i said but she didn't respon and just go inside her car, Mr.Choi bow to me and drove the car. 

 

#flachback end#

 

It's almost one month i didn't see her, i had her phone number but never had the courage to contact her. Today Shannon said that her friend will work here, her name is Dani? If i not miss heard it. I stand at my places and one customer come in. 

 

"Welcome at our coffee shop, may i help you Miss... Kim?" i said with little startled to see her here.

 

"Amber? Ahhh... so you worked here?" she said and walk toward me.

 

"Yes Miss, so what do want to order?" i ask her and stare at her. She just wear a simple make up, her hair is little bit messy but still pretty, her cheeks is red because of the cold and her lips is red, i bet her lips is soft and sweet. The heck Amber, wake up boy.

 

"Emmm... a cup of coffee and a slice of chessecake" she said and stare at me.

 

"Alright Miss it's 12 dollars, you can go to your seat and i'll bring your order to your table" i said and smile to her. 

 

"Oke" she said and walk toward our piano and she seat beside that.

 

"Excuse me Miss, this is your order" i said and place her order in front of her. 

 

"Thank you, emmm... mind to accompany me Amb?" she said with her puppy eyes, who can resist that, gaddd.

 

"Sure i guess..." i said and sit in front of her.

 

I just accompany her drink and eat, she didn't said anything and i'm not complaint. The atmosphere is a little bit akward but i try to keep my mind calm and i stare at her, all about her is perfect. Whoever will be her husband must be a lucky man in the world, she's my type actually but unlucky me she's already engaged. I know my place so i never dare to approach her more than this, she's like a rose to me. She's pretty but had a thorn who can make me bleed if i touch her. Suddenly her phone is ringing and i bet it's from her fiance, i never see her fiance but i bet he's an elegant and charismatic man.

 

"Thank you for your time Amb" she said to me.

 

"It's my pleasure Miss" i said with smile to her.

 

"Emm... do have time tomorrow?" she ask.

 

"Yes i'm free Miss, do you need something?" i ask her.

 

"Can you accompany me to go somewhere? But if you can't..."

 

"What time i must pick you up Miss?" i asking her.

 

"At 9 am is that okay?" she said and stare at me.

 

"Yeah sure, i'll be there tomorrow morning" i said and smiled to her.

 

"Okay see you tomorrow Amb" she said and walk out.

 

"Let me walk you out Miss" i said and follow her out of the coffee shop.

 

In front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter