Unmood [Jenlisa]

Random Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we attended Golden Disk Award 2018 after we filming BPTV yesterday at Everland, we're tired but enjoying our time. As always for our BPTV concept, Lisa will be with Chichu and me with Chaeyoungie. We stick as the management want and we agree with that, me and Rosé be the parent and Chuli be our childrens. Had a member like Jisoo and Lisa is 50:50, sometimes they can be mature and sometimes they're childish af. Okay i know i date Lisa and i know that i date a child in woman body, she's sweet at me when i need her to be but mostly she's a dork and childish. That was her charm actually and i like everything about her, from head to toe and from outside to inside. When we together without other member she'll show her mature and sweet side but when she in front of the other member she'll be an energetic child, a maknae indeed. She don't want to make us worried her so she always try to be a happy virius for us.

 

Tonight we'll perform at GDA 2018 but actually she's not in the mood because lately we recieved a tag at our instragram, some acc pairing us with some idol boy. I mean what makes you do some cheap editing and pairing us with other idol boy who's never talk with us yet, don't you know that our management prohibid us dating other idol? We already make a statement about that but some account still make that stupid picture and tag in us, at first Lisa and us are cool with it but after we attend more a big music event they make more of it. Sometimes their idol boy fans threaten us to stay away from their oppa, the hell girls. I don't even know who the is your oppa, i never let my eyes off from my girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban. My girlfriend more manly than yours, because of we use one account so someone from us can read or see the tag in things. Lisa always ignore it but today she lost her patient, she want to report all threaten and the stupid photoshopped picture to our management but i hold back her. I know she's jealous and don't want her members to be threaten by some stupid fans but we must calm down and didn't ruined our up coming first album. I and Jisoo unnie try to distract her but when we arrived at our seat at near the stage with other idol she saw that idol boy who being shipped with me smiled to me, don't want to rude i smile to him too and grab Lisa hand to calm her down.

 

"You don't have to be jealous Lice, i'm yours" i said to her ear and flash my gummy smile.

 

"You know that i'm a jealous person Jen" she said to my ear and blow her hot breaths. If we're not at here i'll kiss her lips for sure, unlucky me we're not at our dorm.

 

We wait and watch other idol perform, Lisa face show her bored and uncomfortable face. I try to cheer her up but Jisoo unnie is always talk to me so i can't focused myself at my girlfriend and unlucky her Chaengie is beside Jisoo unnie and not beside her. Why the hell is Jisoo unnie not talking with Rosé but talked with me, did they had a fight again? When Winner sunbaenim perform Lisa jamming to their song and i can see she try to enjoyed herself and again Jisoo unnie is disturb my moment with Lisa, uugghhh. Can't she saw that my girlfriend is need my attention more than her? If Lisa mad at me that will be your fault Jisoo unnie! After Winner sunbaenim performance other idol boy perform and that boy who smile at me back then is now performing with s and Lisa back with her dislike expressions again, i grab her hand and interwined our fingers. They perform and when i look at them that boy smiled again at me, the he is doing. Lisa saw that and i can heard her growl beside me, i caress her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter