Chapter 2

Just Love Me

Sunggyu P.O.V.

 

 

I was so excited about today, I skipped to school happily hoping the classes would end sooner so I could meet Woohyun faster too. It had been a week since I last saw him and I miss him. Don’t get me wrong, we always been together since we were kids so I still couldn’t use to not having him around. I don’t care about the fact that Sungjong nagged at me this morning because of the wet floor or about Junhyung. I was so happy when I saw Junhyung walked few meters away in front of me. Waa that’s Junhyung ok maybe I care, but really where is his sport car? He always ride it to school. I walked slowly behind him, didn’t want him to notice me, it’s not that he would anyway.

I managed to arrive to school without Junhyung noticed. My mind was blank and my heart was beating so fast now. I felt like a creepy stalker, but I don’t care about that. I just noticed a crowd around, a crowd filled with most of the boys and few girls cheering like crazy. What happened there? Because of my curiousness , I walked to the cheering crowd and finally understand what had happened. There was a boy around my age walking really fast to teacher office. Maybe he’s a new student, but what made the crowds crazy was his features. He was really beautiful with a white skin and big doe eyes that I don’t have. He was tall, lean, slim and perfect and his hair even so black and beautiful.

“did you see the new boy?’’

“yeah, he’s hot as hell’’

“I hope he will be in our class’’

I heard people talking about that beautiful new student. Ok he’s really pretty and already made people like him even when they didn’t know what was his name. The talk just went on and on and I just listening to them, feeling jealous to the perfect new student. Why can’t I be more like him? Ok I have white skin to but my eyes were to small and people don’t give a damn about my present.

The teacher, Mr.Jung walked in with the new student behind him and of course the class went chaos  knowing the beautiful new student will be in this class.

“so kids, this is Jang Hyunseung he will study with us from now on please treat him well’’

“annyong I’m Hyunseung I hope I can be friend with you all’’

“OF COURSE’’ the class answered him

“so Hyunseung you can sit beside Yoseob there, Yoseob please raise your hand’’ a small and cute student, Yang Yoseob the cute kid who has an amazing voice raised his hand cutely. Even If he didn’t do it on purpose, he still looked cute whatever he was doing.

At lunch time, the students came to Hyunseung asking him to eat with them but the weird thing was he refused them all politely until one particular person whom I always want to eat with came to him, asking him to sit with Junhyung and his gang. I was jealous of course, but I couldn’t do anything except looking at how close Junhyung to Hyunseung was, but Hyunseung rejected Junhyung offer nicely before walking to surprisingly my table.

“can I sit here?’’ he asked, I was just nodded slowly too dazed of what this guy doing here when tons of cool people asking him to sit with them “you look lonely, are you ok?’’ I nodded again, of course I’m lonely, I always feel lonely here “want to be my friend?’’ his words surprised me. Really who want to be a geek friend? And I’m a geek here.

“why do you come here?’’ I asked softly, he laughed a little before answering

“just like what I said earlier you looked lonely’’ then he paused a bit “and those weird people won’t leave me alone, at least you’re normal not like them’’ I blushed a little, he said I’m normal when nobody say I’m a freak. Really weird though

“oh yeah, I’m Hyunseung, Jang Hyunseung’’ he introduced himself

“I know, I’m in your class’’ he seemed shock to hear my answer, maybe he didn’t notice me there

“really? But I didn’t know you were there’’ as expected from the school unnoticed student “sorry about that’’

“no it’s ok, I usually alone anyway’’

“so you won’t be alone anymore’’

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­“you know something weird happened today’’

“anything weird always happen to you’’

I pouted at Woohyun, yes we were in my favorite ice cream shop now. His comment never help me and he just happily eat his ice cream like my story is the most amusing thing in the world

“really Woohyun, I think Junhyung like Hyunseung’’

“isn’t that great? Finally that ice prince bastard like somebody’’

I pouted at him, it’s really annoying “Yah! Who’s side you’re?’’ I asked angrily

“whatever side that make me happy’’

I humped him and ate my ice cream again, Woohyun really never change. He always said something that made me annoyed and angry, but I couldn’t be mad at him whatever he do because simple, he’s Woohyun.

“so now you’re jealous to your school new beauty?’’ I nodded at him, I couldn’t deny the fact that I was jealous to Hyunseung anyway “you shouldn’t be jealous, you’re cute you know’’ I looked at him

“so you’re saying good thing about me now’’ I know I wasn’t near anything cute, I am just ordinary

“no I’m serious, you’re pretty cute too and it’s pointless to be jealous at your new friend’’ he’s right, Hyunseung is my friend now I shouldn’t feel this way. It was just he could make Junhyung looked at him without even trying when I couldn’t even make him notice me.  Maybe I should forget this whole things about my crush, who need someone who laughed at you when you fell into the pool? I hope it wasn’t me…

“see, you’re frowning now, ok now stop about this jealous thing and I think you should learn how to hold your jealousy’’ Woohyun said

“what? Learn to whom?’’ I asked him

“of course from the best, from me’’ he pointed at himself I don’t know if he proud about that or ashamed because his poker face was great.

“from you?’’

“yeah of course, I’m already an expert you know’’

“you mean you always feel jealous?’’

“yep, all the time’’ he said while crossing his arms in front of his chest, if he meant all the time, was he jealous this time? But to whom? Was someone had a better body than him? Or maybe there’s someone who smarter and more handsome than himself?

“jealous to whom?’’ I asked curiously, leaning my to the front cutely, well I think it was cute.

“let me tell you a secret, I’ve been jealous to this certain guy whom I never meet before’’ I nodded a few times at him “it’s , doesn’t it?’’ I nodded again at him, making him sighed hardly like he was holding something that about to blow up out all the time.

“gee, it’s really , you poor guy’’ I commented in a teasing tone of course, but then he stood up and placed a few dollars on the table.

“where are you going?’’

“you finished your ice cream right? Let’s get going’’ he said in somehow an annoyed tone, I knew it I heard it clearly, but why? Did I say something wrong? I pouted before nodded and stood up as well.

 

 

Woohyun P.O.V

 

This is frustrating! Really I mean how could someone became so clueless all the time. I mean didn’t I show him enough? Was my clues didn’t mean anything to him. Let me tell you my biggest secret, I’m in love with my bestfriend and why did I so stressed about it? Because he didn’t have a single clue about my feeling for him and he’s in love with his school kingka! Arrrghhhh, why did I freaking in in love with my bestfriend Kim Sunggyu. And now he’s jealous because someone new  with good looking and he said good body making his crush who I didn’t even want to know his name gave all his attention to the pretty boy? Why didn’t Sunggyu realize he’s good looking too? And not to mention cute as hell.

“so where are we going now?’’ the person beside me asked, he was none other than Kim Sunggyu, my forever love. He still didn’t know what did I have in my mind about him.

“where do you want to go?’’ I asked him back softly like he was my boyfriend.

“I don’t know, you’re the one who asked me out’’ he answered casually, even if he had those kind of expression, but I bet he enjoyed this so called date with me.

“I don’t know too, you choose’’ I answered back

“and I don’t know where to go too’’

“so?’’

“if it’s gonna be like this, let’s just go home now’’ he said

“ok, then let’s go to your house?’’ I asked teasingly and grinning like Idiot, well going to his house won’t be that bad, except if Sungjong was home. He blushed, I didn’t know why, but it was somehow cute. Anyway, he shook his head and I didn’t expect that.

“ehmm, Woohyun I’m sorry I just remembered I have homeworks for tomorrow, I guess I’ll be going now?”

“whyyyy? I can help you with your works’’ I whined at him, but he still shook his head.

“I’m sorry Woohyun, but if you help me I know you’ll do it yourself, it’s my homework not yours’’ he said, oh yeah I remembered, the last time I helped him with his homework I ended up doing everything while Sunggyu pouted beside me and didn’t get anything about the lesson. Ok, I understand so I just offered to walk him home. He nodded cutely before the two of us walked to Sunggyu’s house. After we arrived, Sunggyu waved a goodbye at me and went in. I sighed, if I was his boyfriend I could ask for a goodbye from him, but sadly I was not.

 

 

Sunggyu P.O.V

 

Today, another boring day at school for the unnoticed me, Hyunseung went to my table again at lunch, asking if he could eat with me. I nodded at him before he began a conversation and we talked like a good friend. It was all, until someone came to our table and he took Hyunseung’s hand in his hand. Hyunseung was surprised, but didn’t try to get the hand away, and the guy was Junhyung.

“I want to make a declaration’’ Junhyung said loudly, what was that? Did Junhyung gonna confess to Hyunseung? “I want to tell you something, Jang Hyunseung I know it’s too sudden and you hardly know me’’ Junhyung began, and now I knew it was a confession! I didn’t want to hear it , I closed my eyes tightly while bitting my own lips “I love you Jang Hyunseung, and it’s a love at the first sight, please accept me as your boyfriend’’ Junhyung ended up his confession and I could see a blushing Hyunseung in front of me when I opened my eyes. The crowd who was watching was shouting ‘ACCEPT IT’. But what is saw was Hyunseung shook his head.

“I don’t know, I don’t even know you’’ Hyunseung said

“we can know each other more through this relatationship, if you don’t mind’’ Junhyuns said fast

“really, sorry but I still don’t know you, I hope we can be friend first’’ Hyunseung answered, I knew it Hyunseung was a good guy, he didn’t randomly accept any confession from a handsome kingka like Junhyung. I could see Junhyung smiled at him before nodded.

“ok friends then, oh yeah if you’re wondering my name is Junhyung’’ Junhyung said lastly before he left the place. The crowds humped in disappointment before went back to whatever they was doing.