Chapter 4

Ginger & Sage


One month later

Ginger P.O.V

"A month later and people are still talking about the incident with the Headmistress." Sehun and I are sitting on a bench during yard time.

"Kac, can I ask you something?"

"Of course Noodle"

"Why are you always keeping me from Sage, does she not like me?"

Eventually I knew they would catch on, I just wasn't ready to face it just yet. While thinking of how to explain myself I see Sage heading our way. I quickly turn to Sehun "uhh... Noodle I'm feeling a little parched, can you pleasee get me some water?" I bat my eyes and emphasize the please. Sehun sends me an annoyed look but sighs and gets up. "You're the best! I promise I'll answer your question later." I watch Sehun until he disappears into the building.

"Ginger, why'd Sehun leave, does he not like me?" I hear from behind me. I turn and am met with confused Sage. "What makes you think that?" I question. "Simply put he always leaves whenever I'm around, why is that?" I open my mouth to give her a bogus excuse when we hear a loud gasp from across the yard. Turning we see two guys from BTS teasing another student.

We watch as the sight in front of us unfolds. They pick at her hair and tear the sleeve of her uniform. "What's wrong Rosemary, are you mute or just stupid?" A tall brown haired boy in a white shirt said.

"I didn't know white was a wardrobe option..." I whisper to Sage.

"Really?! They are fighting and you're worried about clothes? You don't even wear white!"

I was about to respond when we heard screams. Looking over we see the female student tackle him to the ground, pulling out a blade in the process. She delivers a strike to his face, I can tell he has good fighting skills because he successfully dodges it. Reaching her arm out to try again she's stopped by the other guy that was teasing her. He knocks the blade out of her hand and yanks her by the hair to pull her off. Out of frustration she extends her leg and kicks him in the face catching him off guard. While occupied, the kid in the white shirt got off the ground and grabbed her arms to restrain her.

"You know you really shouldn't start something you can't finish." The second guy says as he wipes the blood from his lip. Suddenly, he starts raining down punches to the girl's face and body. The fight was cut short by another BTS member.

"Tae stop, she's had enough!" he yelled while yanking him off.

The moment I heard the name "Tae" I was triggered, I lost all rational thinking. Next thing I know I'm running towards the scene to confront the guy named "Tae".

I roughly tap his shoulder "Hey!"

"What" he hisses as he spits out blood.

"Your name is Tae, huh?"

"Yeah, there a problem?" he challenges.

As soon as the words leave his mouth I tackle him to the ground once again and deliver constant punches to his face.

Sage POV:

Sehun and I run over to pull Ginger off of Tae. "Let it go. Neither of them is worth it." I vaguely tell her.

After we help her up, the other guys find their way over. Tae must have been feeling confident because he had the audacity to speak again. "What's wrong sweetheart? Can't fight your own battles? Need your little pets to back you up?"

"No. I just don't want to waste my time watching y'all fight, even though she can obviously take you." Suga chuckled softly at my response.

Tae, however, was not amused and grabbed me by the front of my shirt. "That smart mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble."

"So I've been told."

Fed up, Tae gets ready to punch me as a crowd began to form.

What he didn't know was that I'm always looking for a valid reason to fight someone. I glance at Ginger and smirk, Right before his fist makes contact with my face, someone reaches out and stops him.

"Suga hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah you do you like her or something?" Jimin questions jokingly. Suga stands there slightly shocked, I give him a warning glare.

A few seconds of heavy silence passes and all he says is: "Why don't you want to watch her and Tae fight? You afraid to have flashbacks...Anasage?"

Rage.

Pure blind rage. It was as if the pits of hell had been awoken within me and then everything went black...