Chapter 1

Ginger & Sage

 

 

Tuesday: February 20th, 2016

"Our next case is 18 year old Kac Skyers and Anasage Rush; Charged with gang affiliation, trespassing on private property, possession and trafficking of illegal substances."

Gingers P.O.V:
I can't believe he left us.
It can't end like this.
I thought I was his only Ace.

As the judge went on, all of these thoughts flooded my mind. All I could think about was him and the position he left us in.

My thoughts were soon interrupted. "Ms.Skyers, are you listening?" The judge said.

My body felt numb as I responded with a faint "yes."

"Well here's my proposal. Since you girls can't behave, you have two options. You can either spend the next 14 years in federal prison or you canl go to a special rehabilitation school ran by the government."

Before I can respond Sage quickly says "We'll take Prison."

The courtroom broke out into a mixture of gasp and soft chuckles.

I quickly covered Sage's mouth and say "I apologize for her behavior, what she meant to say was that we'll take school."

"Good, any last questions?" The judge ask

"When does this go into effect?" I ask

"Right now" the judge responds with a slam of his gavel. The Judge dismisses us and we're escorted out. With the sound of Sage mumbling curses.

We're strapped into the back seat of a black SUV. The engine reeves to life and we're on our way, the only thing to do is to look out the window and there I find myself thinking about him again.

As I'm thinking I feel Sage's stare when she suddenly starts singing "Untitled by GD".(song is above) I sink further into my thoughts and sigh because I know the song selection is on purpose. 

As the car ride and singing continues all I think is "new school here we come".