{one}

Good Intentions with Disastrous Results
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I can’t believe you didn’t think my plan was genius,” Woohyun had the audacity to complain as they walked out of the principal’s office after a good scolding for the events that happened earlier in the morning. “The principal had no words after I explained what I did to help you out, so I’m pretty sure that he thought my plan was pretty good.”

“He was awestruck by my planning abilities and by your sheer stupidity for not being grateful,” Woohyun continued, lifting his head a little to point his nose in the air.

Sunggyu sometimes also wondered how anyone could be this dense.

The principal had given Sunggyu such a pitying stare after he heard what Woohyun had done. Sunggyu had almost withered into oblivion from just that one look in shame of being friends with the idiot who looked so proud of what he did.

Sunggyu opted to ignore what Woohyun said, because he could not see the reason to the madness that Woohyun had just uttered from his lips.

Woohyun continued to yammer away with Sunggyu half-listening and half-not, wondering how in the hell he was ever going to walk the halls of the school without ever feeling shame. He was sure that the entire school, even Ms. Jeon, would hear about what transpired by the end of the school day.

Again, Sunggyu wished that the ground would just swallow him whole at this point.

“Anyway, I just hope you know that this was just the start of it if you really didn’t like it. It all goes uphill from here on out.”

That caught Sunggyu’s attention.

Immediately, he turned to look at his not-best friend dead in the eyes, “Please… repeat that again because I believe I have not heard you correctly.”

“You’ve heard right ol’ man,” Woohyun said, clearing his throat and standing up taller. Sunggyu’s eyebrow twitched from the ‘cute’ nickname that Woohyun had bestowed upon him years ago. His fingers began to shiver a little in rage, but he held his inner demons in, in favour of listening to what he had to say so he could prevent another disaster from occurring. “I have something bigger and better planned.”

The blood almost immediately drained from his face. Then it began to have some colour again as his blood pressure began to rise.

Sunggyu took a very deep breath in. Then he let it out.

In. Out. In. Out.

At some point during his breathing exercises to calm himself down, Sunggyu was sure that he was going to have to find a paper bag to breathe into because at this rate, he was going to be hyper-oxygenated and induce himself into a state of hyperoxia*.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun asked. “Are you that excited?” He grinned, throwing an arm across Sunggyu’s shoulders, “I knew you’d come around! Tell me, you’re just pretending to be angry right? You’re just kind of embarrassed because the kids in your math class saw it. Don’t worry, next time I’ll make sure Ms. Jeon is actually around and it won’t be a complete bust.”

Sunggyu felt his main artery almost rupture from that last sentence Woohyun said because regardless if Ms. Jeon came to school today or not, it was a big embarrassment and huge blow to his character. And if it were up to him, it would be the last sentence Woohyun ever uttered.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun, who fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter