The Past

NOELLE (Sehun x Irene)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Looking back, I was more like Daehan.

Moody.

Picky.

Aloof.

Although he's just a kid, when they said that you can see your past self in someone younger than you, it's true.

This nephew of mine is more like me than his mom.

First, he's handsome. My sister is not that beautiful. I am prettier than her.

Second, I'm just trying to cover up some ugly memory by paying attention to a child so I better stop.

Kidding aside, those traits only reminded me of someone in my past. Someone I've depended on a lot of times. Someone who was able to change those traits in me and made me a better person...

 

⇔ flashback ⇔

 

It was a rainy day. I forgot what month, year, or day it was but I stayed inside the class while everyone's practicing their own instruments in their respective rooms. The teacher was out and we had the whole time to ourselves. Instead of practicing, I enjoyed watching the rain while snuggling in my leather jacket with a faux fur hoodie. My hands are rested on the desk because it's a good time to relieve them from an almost carpal tunnel syndrome, while my thighs and legs tightly put together to avoid feeling cold though I was wearing thick undergarments and hosiery aside from my skirt.

Then suddenly, a guy came to occupy the seat next to me.

It was Sehun. The guy who was trying hard to fit in the classical genre. It wasn't really for him. Why would he waste his time dealing with the traditional way we play our instruments?

He was about to speak but then I looked away.

The raindrops outside looked so perfect. 

"Why do you like to watch the rain?" He asked.

I didn't speak.

I wasn't in the mood to talk.

And we're not even close.

Although we have been near each other sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter