Soccer love

Yoo Sawng Hospital [One-Shot requests In progress]

Userame: Pataco_95

Main Characters:

Fictional (YeonUn) and L.Joe (Teen Top)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person View

 

*BEEP!!*

 

“EVERYONE GET IN HERE!” The coach yelled. L. Joe turned around and ran towards the coach.

“I want you, L.Joe, to steal the ball, as for you Jooki to take after this side” The coach said.

“Got it!” All the guys said. It was a championship game between L.Joe’s team and another team.

*START!* The ball rolled. L.Joe ran after the ball and just as he tried to steal it, the other team slid and hit L. Joe’s leg.

“TIME OUT!” The coach said. He quickly ran towards L. Joe. L. Joe screamed in pain.

 

*YeonUn’s POV”

“Okay! Everyone!” I said. “I’m going to start the music!” I yelled. All the kids yelled in excitement. “Go!~” I said. We were playing Musical chairs and everyone was playing with each other. I stopped the music and the kids scrambled to try to beat each other to sit down.

“Haha!~ Okay you are out, you can help me with the music” I laughed. All of a sudden, the emergency car came into the emergency room. “Sister, what happened?” One of the kids asked me. (They call me sister) “Oh..I don’t know” I said as I looked. “Let’s just keep playing” I said as I tried to keep the kids calm.

 

*3rd person view*

L. Joe screamed in pain in the emergency room as the doctor wrapped his leg.

“You leg won’t be healing until…A week and a half..” the doctor said.

“L. Joe can’t play?” Coach said.

“I can’t play?!” L. Joe said.

“I’m sorry but no, I don’t think you won’t be able to play in the champions…” The doctor sighed.

“This isn’t fair at all!!” L. Joe yelled. “If I won’t be able to play in the champions….” L. Joe sighed as coach looked at him in the eyes. L. Joe looked away.

“We’ll give you a room” The doctor said.

 

*Back to YeonUn’s POV*

I looked around. “Where’s…Yoong and Juji?” I asked as I looked around for the two boys.

“They told me they were going to see the boy who barely came today” one of the kids said.

“Ah Thanks!~” I said and ran off to look for the kids. I spotted Juji.

“YAH!! JUJI!~” I yelled as I pointed at him. He quickly ran off. “HEY!!” I yelled as I ran after him in the hospital. I ran too fast and fell on a guy in a wheelchair.

“Mianae!” I said as I looked up at him.

 

* L. Joe’s POV*

“This is horrible..” I said as I looked at coach.

“I’m sorry… I can’t do anything about it..” Coach said as he sighed.

I got angry and left out of my hospital room in the wheelchair. “A week and a half?!” I mumbled angrily. As I was walking out of the hospital room, a girl fell on top of me.

“W-What in the world?!” I said, irritated.

“M-Mianae!” the girl said as she looked at me.

 

*Back to YeonUn’s POV*

“Watch where you’re going!” the guy yelled as he moved the wheelchair and made me fall down.

“OW!~” I yelled as I feel off the ground. “That hurted!” I yelled as I looked at the guy. I saw the name.

“L. Joe”

I saw Juji peeking at me. “H-Hold up!” I yelled. Yoong was at the back of me and decided to drag L. Joe along in the wheelchair.

“H-Hey!” He said.

I ran after Juji as I didn’t see Yoong roll L.Joe along with us. “Yah! Caught you!~” I said. We were playing cops and robbers.

“Aww man!~” Juji said. L. Joe looked at me.

“Sorry, I didn’t know why Yoong dragged you here” I bowed. “I’m YeonUn by the way!~” I smiled. I looked at him. He just looked at me. “ I-I Urm.. Hope I didn’t bother you much…” I said. L.Joe went away, in a wheelchair.

 

*Next day*

“FOUND YOU!~” I yelled as I found the last person. We were playing hide and seek. “Okay kids, lets sit down and rest for a bit” I smiled.

 

*L. Joe’s POV*

I rolled the wheelchair outside. I wanted some fresh air. “That girl was odd.. she wasn’t a patient..was she?” I thought as I looked out beyond the lake. I saw the same girl again.

“That girl is really..odd..why is she here” I thought as I stared at her. She saw me and I looked away.

“Hey!~” YeonUn waved at me.

*Back to YeonUn’s POV*

“Hey!~” I yelled as I saw L. Joe.

“Hey L. Joe!” I smiled as I ran up to him. He tried to turn away but I was holding the handle. “You aren’t going anywhere” I smiled.

“What do you want?” L. Joe asked.

“To play with us!” I said.

“Will that stop you from bothering me?” L. Joe asked.

“YES!” I smiled.

“Fine…” L. Joe said as he went towards the kids.

“Let’s play tag unnie!” Joonbi said, my little brother.

“Okay!” I said. I pointed towards L. Joe. “He’s it!” I yelled. We all ran around. I stopped. “Come on!~” I said. L. Joe sighed and chased after the kids. After awhile he started laughing.

“Are you laughing?” I smiled as I looked at him. L. Joe stopped laughed.

“Erm..No” L. Joe lied, coughing.

“Liar..” I smiled as I came closer to him. He started laughing.

“Okay, I lose” L. Joe said and smiled.

“I knew it” I said. L. Joe opened up more towards me towards the end of the day.

 

*Next day*

“L. Joe!” I yelled.

“Hey YeonUn!” L. Joe said as he came to me.

“Is your leg feeling better?” I asked as I poked at his leg.

“Oww!!” L. Joe said.

“Sorry Sorry!” I said.

“I lied” L. Joe laughed.

“Liar!~” I said. “What are you doing here anyways?” I asked.

“I came here to play with you—Erm the kids again” L. Joe said.

“Okay!~” I nodded.

*3rd person view*

YeonUn, L. Joe, and the kids played tagged. Juji pushed YeonUn towards L. Joe and fell on him. They both looked at each other.

*YeonUn’s POV*

“Erm..” I looked away. L. Joe coughed. “Oh! I’m s-sorry!” I said as I moved. He fell off of his chair. I grabbed his arms and helped him move back to the wheelchair.

“Juji you are going to be in big trou---“

“YeonUn!~” one of the girls said.

“Yes?” I asked as I turned around.

“Your brother is in the hospital bed again!” She said. I quickly ran towards his room.

*At Joonbi’s room*

“Unnie” Joonbi said.

“Y-Yes?” I said as I was already choking up.

“I’m scared..” Joonbi said, looking at the doctor holding the shot.

“D-Don’t be.” I tried to smile. Inside of me, I was hurting. I grabbed his hand. The doctor shot Joobi’s arm with the needle and Joonbi started crying.

“W-Wait just a second..” I said as I ran out of the room. My tears was falling as I ran off.

*L. Joe’s POV*

I looked for Joonbi’s room. As I finally found his room, YeonUn ran out; crying. I quickly tried to follow her.

“Are you okay?” I asked as YeonUn was crying. She turned around.

“I-It hurts..” she said.

I grabbed her arm and hugged her. She started crying.

“I hate seeing my brother in pain. I- I hate that he has Leukemia” she said. I patted her back.

“It’s okay… He’ll be treated…..soon” I said. I wasn’t sure but I hope so. This soft side of her, made me think she was soft and adorable. I wanted to protect her and not see her crying.

 

*Back to YeonUn’s POV*

It felt good to have someone there for me. But I know; L. Joe has someone better than me.

“T-Thank you” I sniffled. L. Joe nodded.

“It’s fine…whenever you need me” L. Joe smiled.

 

*Last day for L. Joe*

“So..this is the last week already..” I said.

“I can’t believe it..” L.Joe said. He was taller than me when he stood up. I sighed. Deep down I didn’t want him to leave at all. Juji chuckled as he watched him from afar. He sneakily pushed L. Joe and made him fall on top of  me. The only think was, He KISSED me!

L. Joe quickly stood up.

“I-I’m sorry!” L. Joe said as he quickly bowed.

“U-Um..” I said as we both turned around. I turned red as well as L. Joe. We both looked at each other and smiled.

“Do you want to do something today---“  L. Joe paused.

“L. Joe!” The coach said. L. Joe ran to the coach.

“Hey coach!” L. Joe smiled.

“Ready to leave?” Coach asked. L. Joe paused and looked at me.

“Hold up” L. Joe said as he ran to me. I looked at him.

“Here is tomorrow’s game for the soccer.. I want you to come” L. Joe said. I nodded. L. Joe waved to me and I waved back.

 

*Next day*

I got ready and went to see my brother.

“Where’s Joonbi?” I asked.

“Oh, they are ready for his surgery..” the nurse said.

“W-What?!” I said as I looked at the nurse.

“It’s a surgery for his kidney.. they are just replacing it so he can improve the disease” The nurse said. I looked at the time.

“9AM”

“oh okay..” I said as I headed to Joonbi’s room.

“Unnie! Am I going to be better?” Joonbi asked happily.

“Yes~” I smiled as I looked at him.

“YeonUn, can I ask if you can wait for him until the surgery finishes? He says that he’s scared and wants to hold you hand only” The doctor said. I thought for a moment. “L. Joe…” I thought. I nodded. “O-Okay..” I said. “Sorry L. Joe…..” I sighed, I bet he was never going to see me again.

 

*L. Joe’s POV*

I waited for her. I wanted to confess.. I guess she didn’t like me…

 

*After Joonbi’s surgery*

“He’s sound asleep now” The doctor said.

“Ah..okay…I have to go out.. I’ll be back” I said.

“Okay, I’ll take care of him for now then” The doctor said. I nodded and ran off to the stadium.

 

*At the stadium*

No one was there anymore; there was only people cleaning up the place. “is the game finished?!” I asked one of the janitors.

“yes; I’m sorry but you are late” He said.

“Oh….okay” I said and sighed. I walked into the stadium and sat in one of the front seat. All of a sudden I heard some noises.

“Dae Han Mi Gaeuk!”

It was the Korean victory cheer for the soccer game. I looked around.

“You’re late!” L. Joe said in the middle of the stadium. I could see him better on the big huge screen.

“I wanted to tell you this… We won!” L. Joe said and took out the championship medal. He laughed.

“And….. I love you” He said as all the soccer players joined in with him. They all took out a rose and kneeled. L. Joe took out a huge bundle of roses.

“Will you go out with me?” L. Joe asked.

“Will you go out with Him?!” All the soccer players asked. I laughed as I heard some mistakes.

“Of course!~” I yelled. All the soccer players yelled in hooray and L. Joe ran up to me. He kissed me.

“I love you too!” I said as I hugged him.

 

*Two years later*

“Hey!!” I yelled as I ran after the kids. L. Joe laughed as he watched me play with the kids at the children’s hospital. I became a children’s doctor; and L. Joe become a professional soccer player; and my husband. Joonbi, my little adorable brother was better and was able to come home. And we all lived happily ever after <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! Now I need to sleep ^0^ Hope you like this!~