My Guardian Angel

Yoo Sawng Hospital [One-Shot requests In progress]

Username:x-kimi-meako-x

Type of ending: happy to an extent ~ not overly happy just a sort of cute, relaxed happy ending if you see what I mean.

 

[Sorry I kinda changed it towards your plot if that's fine >.>]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Kallia’s POV*

I was walking home after going to the store and spotted a crowd around. Since I was curious, I decided to go to where the crowd was at. They were surrounding a little girl who was injured in the arm. It was a big cut and I couldn’t believe no one was helping her.

“What kind of people are you guys? Aren’t you suppose to help a little girl if they are injured?!” I yelled at the crowd. I carried the little girl and got a taxi to the nearest hospital, Yoo Sawng Hospital. As I was sitting down with the girl, she seemed to be in pain.

“Are you hurt anywhere else?” I asked.

“N-No…It..just hurts in my arm” the little girl said.

“What happened to you?” I asked.

“I was climbing on the tree when the branch scratched me really bad.” The little girl said.

“Where is your mommy and daddy?” I asked.

“I….I don’t have any mommy or daddy..” the little girl said. We were almost arriving to the hospital.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“I..Don’t have a name..” The little girl said, sad.

“Well..I’ll call you Catti, short for Catherine” I said. The little girl tried to smile but her pain on her arm just worsen. After arriving to the hospital I quickly went to the emergency room and accidentally bumped into a guy.

“S-Sorry” I said and ran off.

*Mir’s POV*

I was dropped off from my father because I was visiting my Uncle who just had heart surgery. I bumped into a beautiful girl who seemed to be in a rush with her daughter. She quickly apologized to me and rushed to the emergency.

*Back to Kallia’s POV*

After rushing to the emergency, I sighed as I sat down in relief. I couldn’t believe no one would care for her and they would just look at her all injured and hurt. I went to the cafeteria in the hospital and decided to have my lunch in there. As I got my lunch, the whole cafeteria was full. As I sat down on a table, the same guy who I bumped also sat down in the same table.

“I-Is there anyone sitting here?” He asked.

“No, you can sit here” I said and smiled.

“Thank you” He said. He had such cute puppy eyes and cute hairstyle.  He smiled and happily ate his lunch. I laughed as he reminded me of a 5 year old, enjoying lunch. “What are you laughing about?” He asked. “Is there anything on my face?” He said.

“No” I laughed. “The way how you eat, it’s cute” I said as I smiled. He happily smiled.

“Thank you!~” he said with a cute pitch. I laughed as he was happy.  “My name is Mir~” He said.

“Ah~ My name is Kallia nice to meet you~” I said.

“Yes, nice to meet you~” He smiled.

*Mir’s POV*

After sitting with Kallia, I had a great time with her. “Too bad she’s taken.” I thought. I sighed.

“What’s up?” Kallia asked.

“Nothing~” I said and faked a smiled.

We both walked with each other outside, having a great time together. As she almost tripped on the hose, I grabbed her and we looked at each other for a moment. We stopped  and stared at each other for a moment. I helped her up.

“T-Thank you” Kallia said as she stood up. I grabbed her arms and helped her stand up.

“You welcome” I said with a smiled.

 

*Kallia’s POV*
“I think I might..have fallen for Mir..” I thought. I smiled as he helped me up. I looked up into the sky. Mir looked at me as I looked at him. He got closer, and I got closer. All of a sudden Mir stopped and he said, “I’m sorry” He hugged me tightly and quietly left.

 

*Mir’s POV*

“I’m sorry Kallia, but…I don’t think I can love you..because I don’t want you to cheat on your husband..” I said walking away from Kallia.

*Kallia’s POV*

All of a sudden, a tear came into my eyes. I didn’t know why but I just automatically cried. As I looked as Catti was looking at me. “Are you alright?” Catti asked.

“I-I’m alright…” I said trying to wipe my tears. “Is your hand alright?” I asked.

“Y-Yeah, I’m alright now..” Catti said. “They just said I need a day in the hospital and tomorrow I can go home..” Catti said.

“W-Well..okay..” I said and smiled. “I’ll be with you the whole time” I smiled, trying to wipe my tears.

Cute song to listen when Catti is talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KteoNPmsjgA

I took catti to the bed and she fell straight asleep. I saw Mir from my door. I ran to him.

“Mir..I..Have feelings for you..” I said. Mir looked at me with surprise.

“I…Don’t think I can love you..” Mir said and looked at the other way. “You should…just take care of your daughter..” He sadly said with a tear in his eyes. I couldn’t do anything. I don’t want to say Catti isn’t my daughter because she will be very sad. So I quietly left back to the room and wiped my tears until I fell asleep.

 

*Catti’s POV*

I woke up, overhearing Killa talking with another guy. “She must like him” I thought and smiled.

“I don’t think I can love you..” the guy said. “You should just take care of your daughter” He said with a sad voice.

I quickly faked to sleep as I hear Killa crying. As Killa fell asleep I looked up in the sky. “A shooting star!” I whispered. I looked back at Killa as she fell asleep on the couch.

“Oh dear stars…I…wish I never existed..I want my fake mommy, Killa, to be happy with the man she loves…” I whispered quietly. I looked at Killa and smiled at her. I gave Killa my favorite hair pin I had for a long time and placed it on the table. As I was going to be gone, I wanted to see Killa for the last time being happy.

*Killa’s POV*

After waking up, I went to check up on Catti. She was no where to be found. I looked at the table as the hair pin was there. “Wasn’t it..Catti’s?” I thought. “I remember her mother gave her that when she was small..” I said. I looked at the hair pin. “It feels like..something is missing though..” I thought. I looked around. I went to the counter.

“What would you like?” the nurse asked.

“I would like to know if there’s any Catti in the hospital” I said.

The nurse typed in the name. “I’m sorry, There’s no Catti in this hospital..” the nurse said.

“But…I thought there was..can you check Catherine please?” I asked.

“Sure” The nurse said. She typed up the name. “I’m sorry..There’s no Catherine also..” The nurse said.

“That’s odd…” I said.

“Maybe someone came and picked her up already” the nurse said.

“Maybe…you are correct…maybe she finally found her parents” I said. I walked outside. Towards the hill and gazed to the ocean. “It’s beautiful here..” I thought. I went to climb onto the tree to see the better view. As I looked at the view of the ocean, a hard breeze suddenly came and I fell down. As I injured my leg a little and my arm got scratched, Mir ran up to me.

“Are you alright?” He asked.

“I-I’m alright” I said and looked at him. I stood up but couldn’t. He sighed and carried me. “W-What are you doing?!” I said.

“I’m taking you to the hospital, idiot” He said and walked to the emergency room. As they patched up my arm, I walked outside. Mir walked to me. “Killa..” he said.

“What” I said looking at the other way.

“I’m sorry…about yesterday..I figured..it wasn’t your daughter after all..” He said. “After I said that, the little girl ran up to me and told me everything..” He said.

“S-She did” I said and looked at him.

“She did…and…yes, I do love you” He smiled. He quickly hugged me and looked at me. “I will always love you” He smiled. He suddenly carried me to the hill again where you can see the ocean. We both sat down and looked at the ocean.

“…Catti told me something in my dreams..” Mir said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“She told me…that she loves you forever and…she was happy that she met you, and she told me she was with her parents..” Mir said as he looked at the ocean.

I looked at him. “Really?” I said as I also looked at the ocean.

“Mhmm.” He closed his eyes. I laid my head onto his shoulders. As I saw a picture by the tree, I stood up and walked towards the tree.

On the picture it said;

Mir daddy and Killa mommy together forever

 -Catti

I smiled as I looked at the drawing. Somehow, I looked up into the sky as closed my eyes. Mir hugged me as we both looked at the ocean…

*Catti’s POV*

As I posted the picture onto the tree, I smiled as I watched Mommy Killa and Daddy Mir hugging each other. I know now, that my real mommy and my real daddy is in heaven with me now. I knew mommy Killa and Daddy Mir couldn’t see me, but I will always, and forever be their guardian angel now