Double Bedded Love

Yoo Sawng Hospital [One-Shot requests In progress]

Username: Undankbar

Type of ending: up to you!! surprise me please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Onew’s POV*

It was just in a blink of an eye. Everything happened. I was heading to the radio station and one wrong turn made a huge mistake. It was a chain reaction, one crash, after another. Someone cried and someone yelled. Then the world turned suddenly black for me.

 

*No one’s POV*

3rd person view:

 

“Someone get the ambulance!” A man yelled trying to help others in the car. Onew’s car was flipped right over and he was stuck in there. They quickly helped Onew out as he was unconscious. There was blood on his shirt and the ambulance had just arrived. They quickly carried Onew and the rest of the injured people to the hospital.

 

*Youhee’s POV*

I woke up just from my surgery from appendicitis. My pain on my stomach was still hurting, but, not as bad now. As I woke up, the doctor was checking how I was feeling.

“Hello Youhee” The doctor said. I quietly nodded, still having a blurry vision. “You should be fine, may I check your temperature please?” He asked. I had a fever which was one of the symptoms to the appendicitis. I opened my mouth as the doctor checked my temperature. “Good, you may go home about 4 weeks, we’ll let you recover and do some tests again” The doctor said.

“Doctor!” A nurse yelled.

“What is it?” He asked.

“There are 15 people who needs to be taken care of! It’s a trauma!” The nurse said and ran off to the emergency room with the doctor. I stood there, in my hospital bed alone in the room. I didn’t have anything to say since I just awoke from my surgery. I laid down again and thought of what will happen after I get home.

“Will I go to work again?” I thought. I was dozing off into my little world when a nurse came in pushing the bed next to me. The nurse smiled to me and walked away. I looked at the bed. “Is someone going to be there?” I thought.

 

*3rd Person View*

“Next one” the doctor said.

“The next one is Onew” The nurse said. “Three wounds in the head and two wounds on the arm” She said as she read the paper.

The doctor performed surgery on Onew for an hour already. After succeeding the surgery, Onew was sent to the room.

 

*Back to Youhee’s POV*

I woke up from the terrible sounds. “An hour of sleep only?” I thought. It was actually only noon and I had nothing to do, so, might as well sleep. I looked at the bed again and someone was laying there. “Who can that be?” I quietly said. I actually didn’t care but when you know you’re with someone in a room for at least four weeks, you will want to know. I quietly walked up and looked who it was. “A man…” I said. That was all I could say. His face was covered up and his arm also. I walked towards the window and looked beyond the horizon of Seoul. “If only… this didn’t happen, I’d be out there..” I said. A mumble came out from the guy and I turned around. He was awake already and was mumbling something.

“Doc……Doctor..” He said. I decided that he wanted the doctor, to check up on him and since I was standing up, I decided to be the one to tell the doctor. I walked towards the doctor’s room.

“Doctor?” I said.

“Oh, Hello Youhee, are you alright?” He asked.

“Yes, I am” I said.

“What do you need Youhee?” He asked again.

“Someone wants you, just follow me” I said and turned around and walked to my room. The doctor followed me and after telling him about the guy, he went to do a check-up on him.

 

*Onew’s POV*

I woke up, seeing..a girl standing there. “Is…Is this heaven?” I thought. Reality hit me when I looked at my arms. I mumbled out some words. The girl looked at me and walked away. After five minutes later, she came back, with the doctor.

“Hello, Onew” The doctor said and smiled. I nodded as a bow since I couldn’t really talk..yet.“It seems that you will be staying here for at least six weeks” The doctor said.

“Six weeks?” I thought. I decided to go along with his idea. I looked out at the distance from the view of the window. “Minho,Taemin,Jonghyun…and Key..” I thought. “They must be dead worried…” I said, but mumbles came out only. The doctor smiled as he took off the bandage on my head.

“Your wound quickly recovered on your head, but your hand will have to wait for six weeks, you had a hard hit on your arm” The doctor said.

“I understand…” I said. I was quite depressed that I will have to be away from my members and not be able to do a lot with a hand injury. I looked to my left as the girl sat down, dozing off into her world.

 

*Youhee’s POV*

I listened as what happened to the guy. “Onew.. that has to be his name..” I thought. It was only noon and time went by really slow… it always does. The doctor came up to me.

“Thank you Youhee for informing me about Onew” He smiled and pointed to Onew. “I hope you two will become good friends” He said and left. I looked at Onew as he also looked at me too. I quickly looked away and stood up.

“My…name is Onew..” He said as he tried to at least sit up.

“Don’t sit up..” I said. “It’ll..only cause more pain..” I quietly said.

“O-Oh, thanks” He said and had a sad smile.

“I’m…Youhee..” I said as I looked at him depressed.

“Ah…nice to meet you” He said. The nurse came in.

“Dinner time~” The nurse said and set up the table for me and Onew on our beds. After setting my table up, she helped setting up Onew’s table. “Want me to feed you?” The nurse asked.

“No, it’s alright” He said. The nurse smiled and after setting the food down onto our table she left. As I was eating my food, I watched Onew eat his. He sure wasn’t a lefty because he was starting to spill his food all over. I sighed and stood up and walked next to his bed.

“Here, I’ll feed you” I said.

“No it’s—“

“It’s not alright, you’ll just make a mess” I said. I grabbed the spoon and fed Onew. I blew the rice for him as he was looking at me. “W-What are you looking at?” I asked as I looked at him.

“N-Nothing…” He said as he continued to play around with his hands.

“Open your mouth” I said. He obediently opened his mouth as I fed him. “Good” I said and smiled. It has been awhile since I smiled but I couldn’t resist it, he was obedient to me, like a little boy. After the meal, we both quietly sat on our beds. Onew quietly drew pictures around for fun. As one of the papers fell, I helped him pick it up. As I looked at the picture, it was a picture of the Sea.

“You can really draw…..” I said as I looked at the picture. I quickly handed it to him.

“T-Thank you” He said as he was turning red. I was wondering why he was turning red.

“Are you alright? Are you sick? You face is turning red” I said.

“I-It’s nothing” He said as he touched his face. Then, there were silence again.

 

*30 minutes of silence later*

The door opened. “Onew!” Taemin,Minho, Jonghyun, and Key said at the same time, racing up to Onew.

“You guys..” Onew said and smiled.

“A-Are you alright?!” Taemin said looking at his arm.

“Don’t worry, I’m alright” He said and patted Taemin on the head.

“We heard everything! We dropped our video games and ran off here” Jonghyun said.

“You guys and video games” Onew laughed. “Well..I’m alright now” Onew smiled.

“Do you need any assistance?” Key asked.

“No, I’m alright..” He said and looked at me. “This is my new friend, Youhee” Onew said looking at me.

“Oh~ Hello Youhee” Taemin bowed.

“Ayong!~” Minho hits Jonghyun in the head.

“Yah! Don’t be informal the first time!” Minho said.

“Ah..Minae..Ayongsangyo~” Jonghyun said and smiled at me.

“Hello, Thank you for taking care of Onew” Key said. They all told me their names. I never liked being the center of attention but, somehow, this was different. I actually had friends in the hospital.

 

**Youhee’s Last Week**

 “Today’s my last day here…” I said as I looked out the window. It was morning and Onew was also awake. We got really close with each other ever since he came here.

“Today’s your last week?” He said a little upset.

“D-Dae…and my hometown is in Incheon.. I’m going to take a flight there..” I said.

“Do…You have to leave?” He said.

“I..don’t have anywhere to stay here..” I said as I looked at him. He slightly sighed. I didn’t want him to be depressed. “Let’s go play outside” I said. Onew’s arm was healing so I grabbed his left arm and ran outside. It was quite pretty, you could see the view of the lake from the hospital.

“If only we can always freeze time” Onew said as he looked up.

“Yeah..” I said and sat down.

“Youhee..” Onew called.

“Yes?” I said.

“I…I…” The ringtone went on Onew’s Phone. He picked up the phone. “Hello?” Onew said. “Ah~ Yeah 2 more weeks and I could go home” Onew said as he was on the phone, I sighed as I actually had a crush on him. But, a crush is just a crush right?... Plus…When I get to my hometown, we will never see each other again. The rest of the day, we spent our time wisely and played around.

**2 weeks later**

[Youhee is already out of the hospital and was at her hometown, but she’s at the Eurwangni Beach]

I walked barefooted, at the beach. I remember Onew’s drawing of the beach.

*Flash back*

“I’ve always wanted to go to the beach…but it never happens…something is always coming up on my schedule..or something always happens….” Onew said as he looked at the drawing.

“Really? Well there’s a beach by the airport at my hometown, it’d be nice to visit there one day if you can” I said.

“It’ll be great…if I’m not busy..” He said.

*End of Flash Back*

I looked beyond the ocean. It was quite pretty and the water was clear. I smiled as I sat down on the sandy area. I went to the hotel by the airport.

“May I have a room please?” I asked.

“Sorry, we are out of single rooms..” The worker said. “We only have double rooms now..” she said.

“Well..er..I’ll have a double room then…” I said.

“Alright…” The worker said. I paid her the money and she gave me the key.

“Thank you” I smiled. I walked into the room. It was a double bed. It reminded me of Onew. Someone’s suitcase was there. I thought it was odd how it felt like the times at the hospital.

“Youhee?” A voice said. I turned around. It was Onew. He took off his sunglasses. I smiled and he smiled. We both ran up to each other and hugged each other really tightly.

“I..Love you” He said as he hugged me. I smiled.

“I do too” I said. We both stopped hugging for a moment.

“You know what?” Onew said.

“What?” I said.

“We should keep on having double beds everywhere” Onew smiled. I laughed as I slightly hit him. He embraced me from the back as we looked at the view of the sea.