The First and Last Time They Argued

The First and Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Seungah and Yongguk argued after becoming a couple was over a date location. It was petty, but they were both quite hot-headed and stubborn human beings. It didn’t matter what the argument was about, or how they were going about the argument. Both of them wanted to be right, and it was hard for both of them to admit that they were wrong. But at least, in the beginning, the arguments were always petty and over pretty much nothing.

“Oh come on, we went out for Chinese last time,” Seungah whined over the phone.

“Seungah, you chose Chinese food. It’s my turn to choose, and I want Chinese,” Yongguk retorted.

“I’ll make it for you.”

“You can’t cook to save your life.”

“Excuse me?!”

“It’s true.”

“You haven’t even eaten my food yet!”

“Seriously? You don’t remember? It was two weeks ago.”

“That was a premade mix! It wasn’t my fault the instructions were wrong. ”

“1000 mL for a 500g crepe mix. Didn’t that seem off to you?!”

“How would I know, you prick?”

“Exactly my point. You don’t cook.”

“Ugh. And to think I was willing to slave away at the stove for you.”

“Who told you to do that anyways?”

“I was trying to compromise!” Seungah groaned.

“Over what?!” Seungah was about to respond, but then she paused. Did he literally just forget what the entire argument was over?

“Over-over what?” Seungah huffed. “How are you even able to remember you rap lyrics when you forgot what this conversation was about?”

“ I know what we’re talking about, but there’s no compromise here!”

“Fine. I’ll get you fortune cookies for dessert. Happy? I’m in the mood for stew.”

“It’s so hot though.”

“Even better.”

“You are so strange.”

“I know. If you’re going to date me, you better get used to it.”

“Why do I bother with you?”

“Why did I say yes to you for that first date?”

“Seungwoo did, not you.”

“And yet who was it that you took out on that date?”

“What-”

“You can’t win against a female, Yongguk. Just give up,” Seungah snickered.

“You’re so annoying.”

“Yet endearing.”

“That sounds familiar.”

“Well, I had some inspiration.”

“Yeah more like you copied it from my lyrics.”

“Not my fault that you left it out.” Seungah heard Yongguk groan from frustration, and she could imagine that he wanted to slam his head into the nearest concrete wall, so she decided to let him off.

“Okay, okay,” she spoke, “how about this - we can get stew for take out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter