Third

Female President

THIRD


The awaited day came,The boys from Gangnam All-Boys High School will arrive 30 to 40 minutes more.The clock is ticking and everyone already prepare themself.They need to greet the boys properly,it's a tradition to show politeness to their guest.All of them wore their school unifrom smartly and properly.

Their skirt is just above their knee,Sohye already measure all of their skirt.
If their skirt is a few centimeters above,Sohye would punish them.

Sohye looked at Sooyoung who is busy putting on her lipbalm.
"Yah! Stop it already" She nudged Sooyoung,the poor girl accidently put her lipbalm at her nose. " Kim Sohye! You are ruining my lipbalm " Sooyoung said and glared at her.

Sohye scoffed,she glance at others people. " Shut up,where are them? It's been like 5 minutes past 8 now " Sohye whinned.Sohye really hated it when someone is being undisiplined and late.

Everyone know that time is gold and she never like it when someone is late for their own appointment.
What is the point of being the president if you don't become a good example for other people?

A few minutes passed,Sohye and the others have already waited for them outside the school. "Are you guys okay?" Sohye asked and the others nodded.
"Don't worry president,We are fine" Someone said and Sohye smiled.

Thank godness that her fellow member did not complained.She felt pity for them as they need to wait in front of the building and the sun seemed to hate them today.It was being so kind by giving out bright light.(Sohye rolled her eyes)

Then,they can see in their view a few black,red and blue sport cars arriving in front of the gate.

"So late "Sohye murmured and rolled her eyes. Are these kind of a car show or what ?! Sohye face-palmed, Like seriously?

"Here they come,don't forget to smile guys" Sooyoung said and smiled widely.

Everyone smiled when they saw boys getting out from the cars except for Sohye.What's with their move? Is this some kind of kdrama or what? Sohye rolled her eyes as they boys make their way to them.

Sohye already knew who the President just by seeing his action or outfits.
" Typical black sunglasses " She whispered and Sooyoung shushed her. " Well,hello guys " Sooyoung said and winked,earning a glared from Sohee.Sooyoung is so embarassing right now and Sohye urged to smack her sense out.

" Hello " He said and smiled. " Welcome to Gangnam All-Girls High School,it's a pleasure to meet all of you " Sohye said and all of them bowed.

" I hope we can create great agreement,Oh and you do realise that you are late for our first meeting,right? " She asked innocently and he smirked.

"Ouch,feisty,Sorry about THAT President " He replied and take off his sunglasses.

" Well,hello to you to,My name is Oh Sehun and I'm the President of Gangnam All-Boys High School " Oh Sehun or whatever his name is handed his hand,
Sohye just looked at it and smiled heartlessly.She should not be rude so she take his hand and introduce herself too,

" Hello,I'm Kim Sohye,the President of this school " She said and after the introduction all of them went into the building.

Okay,the walk to the meeting room is so awkward as someone from the boys was trying to flirt with Sooyoung and fortunately that Cunning Fox actually ignore it.Sohye cannot just snapped at him as he was a guest.

It will be disrespectful to do so.That is why she prevent herself from any unwanted situation.
It's felt like ages but they safely arrived at the meeting room,at last! No one is injured,don't worry guys.Sohye didn't hit any particular person even when she urged to hit them.

" This is the meeting room,Please come inside and make youself comfortable " Sohye said and smiled.After everyone has settled down,they started their meeting.

" We will first talk about a few proposal that we already made " Sohye stated,pointing her finger on the big screen.They nodded to her and the meeting started.
It went on and on,Sohye kind of disagree with lots of thing.

" I disagree,in my opinion,we should do the sports day separately.It's have been our school tradition " Sohye hissed,She didn't want to threw sport day together with them or having their school trip together with the boys.

It will be a chaos!

"Ouh,don't be such a party-pooper Sohye-shi " Sehun smiled,Sohye urged to punch him in the face. " We can always change our tradition " He continued.
" How about vote among us ? " Sehun suggested and Sohye nodded.

These unloyal fellows,erghhh Looking at the people who vote for Sehun,Sohye knew that she loses.She cursed her friends who agree with him including Park Sooyoung,are they freaking serious?! 

" What do you say,PRESIDENT ? A little change ? " The freaking pale boy smirked at Sohye and She bite her lips,she really wanted to punch his face right now.

" I lose,you win. A deal is a deal " Sohye said,she cannot make different to it either way so why not just make it happen then.Sohye was defeated,she really only wanted to go home and eat her peppermint choc ice cream now.

The meeting went on and on . Both party,agree and disagree on many things.It ended and all Sohye proposal was rejected.Not even a single one was accepted and Kim Sohye just find her one and only enemy,OH-ING-SEHUN !

CUrse that ing pale boy !