First

Female President

FIRST CHAPTER;




"Welcome to one of the most prestigious school in South Korea,Gangnam All Girls High School.As you know,Gangnam High Schools is listed as Top Three in The Most Prestigious School in Seoul and it has been an honour to be your president.Ladies and gentleman,My name is Kim Sohye and I'm your President for this year.I hope all of you can particpate in school activties and give your best on examinations.All of you are the best and top student is your previous school and i expect you do your best for all of your activities in this school.It would be great if we can secluded our place as the first school,to get all of their students with average score of 90%.I hope you will enjoy your stay in this school and do not break the rules.A little warning though,for those who breaks the rules,you will have a great punishment.Well,enjoy your days in this school.That is all from me,Thank you".

With that,she ended her speech and walked down from the stage,earning applause from the audiences.Sohye take a deep breath and calmed herself.She has been really nervous but luckily she can overcome it.She took her seat and the master of ceremony continued it."That is such a great and encouraging speech,President" Sooyoung said and Sohye rolled her eyes.Sooyoung is teasing her again.It has been like that since she was voted for the President position.

"What do you want Vice President?" She said and noted down a few things in her notebook."Nothing,I'm just boring with all of this ceremony" Sooyoung said and she sighed."There's no boy in this school!"Sooyoung continued and Sohye glared at her,"Well,for your information,Miss Park Sooyoung,this is an ALL-GIRLS HIGHSCHOOL" Sohye said and sighed.Why did she get such an annoyimh best friend? She looked at Joy,who is smiling sheepishly.

Gangnam All Girls School is a well-known boarding school and all of the students in this school is an Elite who came into the school with great and awesome Examination results.Those who failed will be in detention and maybe expel if their result continue to fail.As the new president of this school,Sohye need to make sure that the new and old students can fulfill this school's target.

The ceremony continued and all of the students of the school,listen to it attentively.After half an hour,the ceremony ended and everyone was dismissed.

"At last,it ended" Sooyoung squeal and hugged Sohye.Sohye struggle to release Sooyoung's hug,"Yah!Get your hand off of me" She said and tried to get out from these giant girl's grip.Sooyoung laughed and hug her more tightly."Ehemm" Both of them stopped,and Sooyoung slowly let go of Sohye's body.Both of them looked at the person who faked the cough just now.

"Yes?" Sohye said and smiled."President,we need to have a meeting right now" Sohye nodded and thanked the person."Well,let's go?" She said,earning a glare from Sooyoung who is not in the mood to have a meeting." my life" Sooyoung said dramatically,earning a slap at the back from Sohye,"You're not supposed to curse,young lady"."OUCH! Fine,Fine,Sorry then" Both of them walked to the Meeting room.

The meeting room is huge and is filled with the newest technology.In order to achieve great goals,the school need to give good accomodation for the students.Therefore,all of the students needs is fulfill and it is very impressive to all of them.Sohye and Sooyoung entered the huge room and take their seats.

This is the third meeting that they are having now.The first meeting is to choose the member of committee.The second is the meeting for today's School Opening ceremony.

"So why are we having this urgent meeting" The annoyed,Sooyoung asked,earning a hard glare from Sohye."Well,We are gathering here for a meeting because the Principal said that we will have a meeting with The President of Gangnam All Boys High School,next week" Joohyun said and others nodded."Well that is new" Sooyoun interupted and Sohye sighed.

"Please continue" Sohye said and looked at Joohyun,Joohyun smiled and nodded. "She wanted us to work together on the school schedules so our students from both school will secluded our place as one of the most prestigious school in Seoul." She continued.

"If that is the case then,we shall do our best then"Sohye said."We will make a few proposals and lets discuss the proposal with them,okay?" She suggested and looked at all of them.They nodded,"Yes President!" Sohye smiled,"All of you are dismiss"She said and stand up from her seats.Sohye looked at her notebook.She finds it weird as why would they need to work with Gangnam All-Boys school when they have never worked together before.

It is true that both of the school is the same,from their schedule to the uniform.The only thing that is different was the GIRLS and BOYS title in the school name.They have never work together before and Sohye actually disagree with the idea of working together.It seems unpleasant to her."YAH! I have been calling you for the past 2 minutes!" Sooyoung shouted and Sohye turned to her,"Oops,sorry about that,I was in a very deep thought" She said and scratched her head.

"I'm not going to forgive you"Sooyoung said and Sohye scoffed,"Fine" With that,she walked away,"Yah! You ugly mushroom,wait for me!" Joy shouted and chased her.
Sohye looked at her phone and type a few reminder.She need to be a great example for all of the students.

"Are young going back to our room or what?" Sooyoung asked her and Sohye nodded."I need to get a few books and maybe take my laptop too"She said and pressed the lift button."Well,I will follow you then" Jooyoung said and followed her.