Second

Female President
 

Second Chapter


Sohye looked at her watch and she sighed.It is aleady past 2 a.m and she still has not finished her proposal.Her proposal is about school trips to a few places and she hoped that it won't be rejected.She work really hard for it.Sohye yawned and stretched her body,she felt numb and her back hurt from sitting for too long.
"A few more things to go and we are done,Fighting!" She cheered and continue doing her work.

When the sun rised,Sohye was still asleep.The usual alarm's ring can be heard but Kim Sohye was still fast asleep,dreaming about a Handsome Black Swan
"Yah! Kim Sohye,we have 30 minutes only before school bell rang!" Sooyoung shouted and Sohye quickly get up.
She face-palmed as she fall asleep and she is late to go to school.Never in her life she is this late! Usually,she would be at the school,Now!
But,looked like it changes."! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Sohye cursed and quickly went into the bathroom.

After reaching the school ground which took them a good 5 minutes,both of Sohye and Sooyoung are told that they need to manage the place for the meeting.
They sighed in relief.Both of them thought that,they would be punished because they were a few minutes late for their first class,and it was History!
"It's not really necessary though " Sohye grunted.She does not understand why the school should prepare anything.It's only a MEETING,nothing more.
Unfortunately,because the principal wanted them to prepare the meeting perfectly,they MUST obey her.

"Let start our work,grumpy" Sooyoung said while nudging Sohye.Sohye nodded,
As the President of the school,she needed to do her responsibility and it is a must that she follows everything that the principal wanted.
They started by decorating the meeting room.Everything was placed neatly at it place.From the cup to the iPad and technology provided in the meeting room.

"Why should we change the curtain?" Sooyoung asked and Sohye sighed,"It's the principal's order" She said and quickly gave the curtain to Jimin.
"The problem is-" Sooyoung continued,"The curtain was changed like a few days ago" Sooyoung complained and rolled her eyes.
"That's right,but what can we do,we are just the servant,doing their job" Jimin added while he hang the Royal-like curtain on the window.

"We need to prepared everything according to the principal.So,do not complain,Sooyoung" Sohye said and looked at the curtain and nodded,it's looks awesome.
"That is perfect,Jimin" She said and smiled at her.  "Thank you so much" She added,earning a gentle smiled from Jimin.
"You're welcome" She winked.Sohye smiled and continued doing her work while Sooyoung complained about everything again.

"For your information,Sooyoung,this is for BOYS" Sohye said and emphasized the word boys as she know Sooyoung like boys so much.Sooyoung rolled her eyes.
"I know" Sooyoung replied and took the flower from Sohye."But,this is tiring" She added.Sohye scoffed,"Everything for you is tiring except boys" Sohye smirked.
"Just do your work KIM!" Sooyoung said and threw the flowers at Sohye.

"Yah! This flowers is expensive" Sohye said and glared at her before taking the flowers.Sooyoung just laughed.After they are done with the meeting room,they needed to move to the canteen and in front of the school.Sohye finds it really weird as why would they also need to rearranged and add decoration in the canteen and in front of the school? But nevertheless,she never complain.As she always said,she need to be responsible as it is her duty as the President.

"Okay we will be divided into two group,a few of you guys will be in the canteen and the other half will be in front of the school,Okay?" She said and the others nodded.
After they are divided into two groups that consist of 6 people each,the went to their work place.It is very unfortunate that Sooyoung and Sohye will be separate.
"Oh No! I cannot live without you Sohye" Sooyoung said dramatically.Sohye rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Go to the canteen and do your work" She scolded her and Sooyoung glared at her before she went to the canteen,sulking.Sohye just laughed it off.
"That immature brat" She whispered before making her way to the front building."Sohye-ssi" Someone called her name and she turned around.
Standing in front of her was the secretary,Hwasa."Yes?" Sohye smiled."The poster,where should we hang it?" Hwasa asked and Sohye think for awhile.

"We will put one at the front door and a fews by the gate" She replied while pointing at the places that she said."Thank you" Hwasa smiled at her,
"You're welcome".After finishing their work,they stopped and looked at it. Sohye looked at the decoration given.She is very proud of the team.
All of them did it very well.

"All of us is very great" Jiyeon said and they nodded.
"It's very beautiful" Sohye added.
"Well,looks like our work here is done" Dahyun said and the other nodded.

"How about we treat ourself to the canteen now?" Sohye said and the others cheered."Let's use the school's credit card" Sohye smirked and all of them laughed before going there together.
Well,they have work hard and they deserve to be treated more than antyhing.There goes a little party at the canteen,using the school's credit card itself.
They also skipped their leson for today.

It is such a regret for Sohye as she knew very well that the teacher would not repeat what they have learnt today but she can just asked note from the others students of she can asked it from the teacher itself.It's their responsibility to make sure that they guests are treated greatly and to make sure that the school's name is clean and well-known by many.Therefore in order to do so,they must do everything perfectly.

The boys will visit them in a few more days and everything went as she planned.Sohye also did not forget to remind the Students to behave themself.
If there is someone scream and squeal,when the boys arrive here, she have told them that the will be punished heavily.
She does not want to tolerate with those impolite behaviours.
To Sohee,those behaviours will downgrade their school image and bring bad impressions to their school.



 
 

Author notes ;
It's the second chapter~ How do you like this ff so far ? The boys will make their appearance in the next chapter!
Do leave your comment down below.It will make me become more motivated to write and also tell me who is your favourite member is EXO.
My favourite member in EXO is Oh Sehun~ He's such a cutie pie,I love him :)