Party

All The World's A Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy !"

Lisa was literally half asleep when she answered her phone, "What's wrongggg?" She knew it was Jennie because she had a unique ringtone for her.

Jennie paused because she thought someone else was on the line.

"Why do you sound so... out of it??"

"Remember it's night here while it's day on your side. Whatever just get on with it. I was in the middle of such a good dream...."

"Oh oops sorry, I was going to tell you something bizarre that happened between Jisoo and me yesterday, but I'll let you sleep. Talk soon!" She hung up, and Lisa gave a 'what-da-' look at her phone. Just when she was about to drift off, she heard a knock at her door. Rosé looked like a zombie at the doorway. "Who called?" She asked rubbing her eyes, wondering what the racket was since they don't usually get night calls.

"It was Jennie... I'll call her back. Don't worry, it wasn't anything important." She plopped her head back down onto her mulberry silk pillow with her eyes closed.

"What did she say?"

"Um... something about... doing something stupid in front of Jisoo? Not too sure..." Just like that, they left it until morning and went back to sleep like sloths.


-
 

Jennie hung her head low, "Well that was embarrassing. It was 9am here... It must be 1pm over there. That's not that late.. right?"

She was too stunned about what happened yesterday at the beach that she legit sat in the corner of her bedroom for the whole night envisaging about how she nearly kissed Jisoo, not accidentally but intentionally. After that torturous night, she couldn't hold it in anymore to herself and needed to tell someone. Thus she rang up Lisa just then as she really needed some advice on how to control her feelings. However, she thought it was sweet of Jisoo to bring her home instead of waiting for her boyfriend, Bobby. She has yet to thank her.

"Thank God today's a day off from shooting. I'll need it to clear my mind before I can face Jisoo again." She thought to herself as she read through her lines for her next scene. "Ugh, but I can't because she's having a party at her place tonight... It's not like I have a good reason to not attend. She'll grow suspicious although she probably knows that I'm crushing on her."

While she still has her phone in her hand, she decided to text her parents that she's fine since it hasn't been done yet...
"And... send!" She finished typing and sent it to them, also apologizing for why she didn't text them earlier. She also checked if their beach scenario got caught and put online. So far, there weren't any which was a relief.

Jennie was feeling tired since she hardly got any sleep last night. The party starts at 5pm so she's got some time before she can get ready. She decided to catch up on her sleep before she gets a call from Lisa.

-
 

Jisoo was at her mansion trying to figure out what decorations would best fit the layout of her home. She couldn't because she kept on thinking of Jennie. She didn't expect her game to progress so much that Jennie would try to kiss her. Luckily she didn't let her proceed just in case crazy stalkers were around even though it was her private beach. It would be unpleasant if rumors blew up. "Thankfully, there are no articles about us yesterday."

"Something wrong, babe?" Bobby asked as she saw Jisoo in a daze, "No, nothing. Just about how perfect your jawline is." She laughed while stretching. When in fact she's planning out on the conversation possibilities that might occur between Jennie and Bobby because at this rate they'll definitely meet during the party. What if Jennie mentions about the beach outing when Bobby had no knowledge about it? She'll think that Jisoo lied to her about having a date with Bobby. "Ugh... so complicated."

"You're throwing a party to celebrate the completion of the first half of the movie, right?" Bobby pinched her cheeks after coming down from hanging some pom poms on the stair balcony.

"The decorations won't hang themselves on their own. Come on, lazyazz."

"Kay comin." Jisoo got up from her couch and started buckling down to business.

-


Jennie wished she could remain in her sleep longer so that she could postpone her 'life's difficulties' but the flapping of the curtains from the mighty ocean breeze isolated her from escapism. At first glance at the clock, she thought it was 6pm, but it was only 4pm. Phew! The party starts at 5pm.

Like most teens nowadays, the first thing she grabbed was her phone, to see if she had any texts from her parents but what stood out to her most were the multiple miscalls from Lisa. "Yikes! Forgot about that." She quickly rang her back while mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter