Challenge

All The World's A Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although she wanted to watch the actors and actresses like Mr Zhang instructed, she kept analysing her script because she didn't want to feel daunted by Jisoo's phenomenal acting. She wanted to be like her. In the eyes of Jennie, she was a superior who she'll have to learn from. 

They were shooting the first scene in Julius's office where the couple had no worries that their plan would be exposed — safe from anyone finding out. It encompassed Julius ually cherishing her wife for being so useful to him, but she doesn't know that he's using her. Watching the kiss scenes got Jennie all riled up. The guy was good, but Jisoo's acting was so much better. Her heart fluttered a bit each time Jisoo glared at her out of nowhere. "What's her deal?" She thought. The way Jisoo pulled on the man's tie and bit her lip seductively got her feeling something different that she couldn't pinpoint.

"I guess this movie's gonna be MA" Jennie giggled, looking back down at her script wondering when she'll come into this movie. She is one of the lead characters after all.

After minutes of recording the scene, Mr Zhang was satisfied.

"Cut! Perfect!" Mr Zhang announced. Jisoo laughed with the man as they returned to their own selves. Jennie wondered who he was. He didn't look familiar. Maybe he's a new actor like her or a celebrity who she wasn't familiar with? Mr Zhang came back to Jennie.

"Oh that's right, this is your first time seeing this location. Jisoo, show her around this place if you please." He checked his expensive watch on his wrist to see if he had time to shoot another scene. 

Jennie was relieved that she didn't have to start acting on the first day. Jisoo ended her conversation with the other lead character and joined Jennie and Mr Zhang, "No problem, this way." Jisoo pulled Jennie by her hand, making her fangirl inside, "And now she's touching mehhh!!!"

They entered the elevator to ascend up the building.

There was complete silence between the two while they were in the elevator. Jennie tried to mind her own business when Jisoo started going on her phone. "Firstly, I'm just going to show you the main place where the scenes will take place between you and me. I mean, that's what matters the most right." Jennie nodded trying hard to not smile.

"Dammit, if I stay quiet, she'll think I'm a ghost or something." When Jennie was about to say something to her, the elevator opened on the 15th floor making Jennie reverse her actions idiotically.

There was no one in sight because this was just a fictional building for shooting movies and TV series. 

"Why are you walking so far from me? Do I smell that bad?" Jisoo joked. Jennie smiled at her cute humour. She smelt like peachy bubblegum. Everything seems to smell like that as they walked deeper into the expanse.

"It's because.. all of this still seems so surreal to me. Meeting such big names in the world is such a great experience for me." Jisoo began to let her hair down, placing her hairtie on a vase table. "I'll take that as a compliment," She smiled at her, "you'll get used to it."

The started conversation felt like a flighty shuttle- Jennie was trying to keep in the air with the force of her will alone. She wanted to ask her something interesting. Something about music maybe, or her intriguing eyes. Or what a beautiful girl like her was doing with a novice like herself. A dozen potential conversation "continuers" formed in her head and were discounted in a nano-second — too personal, too naff, too dull, too much.

The silence drew out like a held breath. Jennie looked from Jisoo to the ground begging God to make the situation less awkward. Luckily, the older girl finally broke the silence, "This is my office, and later in the movie, you'll be my servant because you've gained my trust." Jennie noticed the name tag on Jisoo's office desk saying 'Amity Rothman'. 

"Make yourself at home every time you come here for shoots. There are boundless treats, and you can totally be yourself because the production of the movie will be confidential unless... this movie has bloopers." She laughed. "Wait does that mean Lisa and Rosé won't be able to track what I'm doing?" Jennie tried not to act surprised.

"Also you don't have to say the exact things on the script, you can change it to something that suits your character." She took the script from Jennie's hand making her feel a deep blush developing in her chest area, "For example, this line." She randomly picked a line from the script and changed it into how she would say it, "Here's how I would say it."

Jisoo clutched Jennie's shoulders and brought her close. Jisoo's eyes was so intense that it was impossible for Jennie to look away. "...I like you very m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter