Chapter Nine

Fake Dreams

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

                             

“Who is he again?” Sungmin asked taking a spoonful of cereal into his mouth as he stared at Ryeowook intently.

                             

“He’s an archer.” Donghae answered whispering softly and eating his cereal as well.

                             

“What is he doing here?” Sungmin asked frowning softly. “He’s so clingy…” He pouted when he saw how Ryeowook was feeding Hyukjae and how Kyuhyun and Siwon were only clenching their fists tightly for them not to kill the smaller man.

                             

“I don’t know…” Donghae answered pouting lightly as well. “I guess he just wants to stay here.” He shrugged and Sungmin raised an eyebrow at him.

                             

“Is that even enough reason?” Sungmin asked looking at Donghae and the latter just shrugged.

                             

“Isn’t it?” Donghae asked. “I stay here because I want to as well.”

                             

Sungmin finally sighed. “Whatever.” He rolled his eyes.

                             

“Food is done!” Hankyung exclaimed as he entered the dinner room with plates all around his body. “Yah!” He exclaimed. “Help me out okay! It’s your food as well!”

                             

Kyuhyun and Siwon rolled their eyes before standing up hesitantly and making Ryeowook have the chance to hug Hyukjae tightly without the others watching him. “I-I can’t breathe Ryeowook-ssi…” Hyukjae whispered.

                             

Ryeowook let go of Hyukjae and smiled brightly. “Sorry.” He said. “But you have to get used to it.”

                             

Hyukjae smiled awkwardly at Ryeowook before focusing on Kyuhyun who placed his plate in front of him. “Here.” Kyuhyun smiled softly at Hyukjae who just smiled back.

                             

Ryeowook sighed. “I don’t like you Kyuhyun.” He declared and Sungmin and Donghae chocked with their food at the sudden declaration.

                             

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “Why?” He asked calmly. “I don’t like you either though.” He continued. “You’re way too clingy with my boyfriend.” He added making Hyukjae blush lightly.

                             

Ryeowook just frowned deeply and looked away. “Enjoy him while you still can.” He whispered and that made Kyuhyun nervous all of a sudden.

                             

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae was confused as well; they all wanted to know. But Ryeowook ignored Kyuhyun’s question and continued on being clingy on Hyukjae who quickly forgot what was happening and just blushed softly.

                             

“Time to eat!” Ryeowook squealed when the plate was now in front of him. “Wulffrith! Here!” He gave the wolf a piece of his meat.

                             

“What the-?! Yah!” Hankyung exclaimed offended. “I made that food for you! Wulffrith has its own plate!”

                             

Ryeowook giggled and so did Hyukjae; Kyuhyun didn’t like the way they suddenly became close. He cleared his throat before placing his arm possessively around Hyukjae’s shoulders. “Even if you do that I will keep on clinging on him so you better get used to it.” Ryeowook said not even sparing a glance at the now frowning Kyuhyun.

                             

“I want to be clingy on Hyuk as well!” Donghae squealed standing up and running towards where Hyukjae was sitting.

                             

“Yah! STOP!” Kyuhyun glared at Donghae who pouted because Kyuhyun was now grabbing his arm; preventing him from coming closer to his boyfriend. “He’s my boyfriend! Why are you all so clingy?!”

                             

“I met him first!” Donghae defended pouting.

                             

“So what?!” Kyuhyun snapped.

                             

“And I was his first true friend!” Sungmin said smiling brightly.

                             

“What the hell hyung?!” Kyuhyun asked feeling annoyed even by his brother’s statement.

                             

“But I was the only one he actually invited to live with him!” Hankyung exclaimed happily.

                             

“The Hankyung!” Kyuhyun yelled frustrated already.

                             

“And I kissed him first!” Siwon suddenly said but that didn’t help to ease Kyuhyun even a bit because now he seemed to be even more furious than before.

                             

Wulffrith barked, and Kyuhyun swore the wolf was mocking him as well.

                             

“Um… Kyuhyun?” Siwon called feeling a little nervous.

                             

“ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!”

                             

-----------------------

                             

“Such sensitive brat.” Ryeowook hissed as they sat down on the living room with the plates on their hands.

                             

“Well… it’s true that we a little back then.” Siwon sighed deeply as he sat down on the floor; placing Wulffrith’s plate by his side for the dog to continue eating with them.

                             

“Still… he can’t have Hyukkie all for himself!” Donghae pouted and Sungmin nodded in agreement as he sat down by the other side of Siwon and placed his plate on the floor.

                             

“Next time let’s get Kyuhyun chained to the bed and then be with Hyuk all day long!” Siwon suggested and he could see everyone’s eyes of excitement.

                             

“Not now; so just eat.” Hankyung said, but he still had a big smile on his lips; actually liking Siwon’s idea.

                             

Everyone sighed contented and just resumed their eating.

                             

---------------------------

                             

“Wasn’t that a little rude Kyu?” Hyukjae asked softly and Kyuhyun massaged his temple sighing deeply.

                             

“Seriously Hyuk? How can you even live with them?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae smiled brightly.

                             

“Well…” Hyukjae started. “I had known Siwon ever since I have memory; Donghae just arrived without me realizing, Minnie hyung came back and that was a really nice surprise…. And you along with Hankyung were an extra.” He concluded and Kyuhyun just looked at him raising an eyebrow.

                             

“An extra?” Kyuhyun asked not really wanting to believe his ears. “Me?” He asked again and Hyukjae smiled apologetically.

                             

“Well… now you’re even more than that!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily making Kyuhyun groan in annoyance.

                             

“Whatever Hyuk; you must compensate me for all the stress I’ve been going through because of those guys!” Kyuhyun said taking his glass with water and drinking it in one go.

                             

Hyukjae smirked and stood up from his chair. “Should I?” He asked sitting down on Kyuhyun’s lap; his legs open and his hands rounding Kyuhyun’s neck.

                             

“Well; I certainly like the way you think Hyuk.” Kyuhyun said with a smirk before attacking Hyukjae’s red and plump lips.

                             

Hyukjae kissed back immediately; parting his lips gladly when Kyuhyun nibbled on his lower lip and he moaned softly when the latter introduced his tongue into his mouth.

                             

Kyuhyun let his hand warder around Hyukjae’s body; he posed them on the smaller’s hips before playing with the hem of his shirt; Hyukjae pulling himself closer to Kyuhyun’s body.

                             

They broke away from the kiss and Hyukjae smiled softly while blushing lightly before leaning down once again to capture Kyuhyun’s lips into another passionate and hot kiss.

                             

Kyuhyun smirked in the kiss and he allowed his hands to explore Hyukjae’s skin; he traced small circles all around Hyukjae’s back under his shirt and he loved how Hyukjae flinched under his touch.

                             

“Ah Kyu…” Hyukjae moaned softly when they broke away. “It tickles.” He giggled but that didn’t stop Kyuhyun from exploring even more of Hyukjae’s skin.

                             

Soon they were kissing again; Hyukjae’s hands traveling down to meet with Kyuhyun’s wide chest and grip on the other’s shirt tightly, Kyuhyun lifting his shirt up to his chest as well.

                             

Hyukjae’s hands traveled even downer and he lifted Kyuhyun’s shirt as well; taking it away and throwing it at a random direction; his own shirt having the same destiny.

                             

They looked at each other and Hyukjae blushed as Kyuhyun smirked. “I will really enjoy this.” He said before leaning closer and placing wet kisses all along Hyukjae’s neck and collar bone; making the other grip on his hair tightly and backing his head at the slight pleasure.

                             

It wasn’t long before Hyukjae was softly in pleasure as Kyuhyun and bit his s; both of them moving their hips to create a beautiful friction; Hyukjae could feel already how aroused Kyuhyun was and how hard he was under his pants.

                             

Hyukjae stopped abruptly. “What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked getting a little impatient.

                             

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun with puzzled eyes. “Someone is coming.” He said still unsure of his vision and Kyuhyun only raised an eyebrow at him.

                             

“What do you me-?” Kyuhyun’s words were cut as an unknown figure appeared and they both turned their heads alarmed towards him.

                             

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and hugged Kyuhyun tightly before disappearing into the thin air; leaving the figure alone in the house.

                             

“What the hell was that?” Kyuhyun asked when he found themselves on the forest behind the house. “Who was that?!” He asked and Hyukjae only shook his head still alarmed.

                             

“I-I guess another attacker…” Hyukjae said. “Maybe the other archer!” He said turning to Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

                             

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and looked away. “I don’t think so.” He said lowly. “Where is everyone else?” He asked before Hyukjae had the time to question him.

                             

And just as if Kyuhyun was calling them; Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Hankyung appeared in front of them, relief evident in their faces as they watched them.

                             

“Are you guys o- Wow Hyuk!” Siwon exclaimed with an approving smile as he watched Hyukjae and the couple frowned in confusion before it hit them and Hyukjae blushed furiously.

                             

“Yah! Don’t look!” Kyuhyun demanded as he hugged Hyukjae protectively and turned around so one could see his boyfriend’s torso but his own back instead.

                             

“This is not the time guys!” Hankyung exclaimed and Siwon sighed before taking off his shirt and throwing it to Hyukjae.

                             

“Hae, did you find out?” Siwon asked and Hyukjae as well as Sungmin couldn’t take his eyes away from Siwon’s well toned body.

                             

“Yah!” Kyuhyun hissed.

                             

“Sorry.” Hyukjae smiled apologetically and put on Siwon’s shirt pecking Kyuhyun’s pursed lips.

                             

Donghae frowned softly before turning towards Siwon with a serious expression. “If I’m not wrong; it must be-”

                             

“H-Heechul…” Hyukjae said with a shaky voice as he looked  scared at the figure lying in front of him.

                             

Everyone turned around and just in one second Siwon and Ryeowook had their arrows pointing at the said man; Donghae appeared in front of Hyukjae with his sword in hand and Hankyung and Sungmin ran to quickly hide themselves behind the two archers. Wulffrith placing itself in front of his master in order to protect him.

                             

Heechul chuckled. “So hostile.” He exclaimed smirking. “Don’t worry guys; I’m not going to do anything right now.”

                             

“What do you want this time Heechul?” Siwon asked serious.

                             

Hyukjae couldn’t stop trembling and Kyuhyun only looked at him shocked; what had happened before for Hyukjae to react that way?

                             

“I just wanted to see how you’re doing…” Heechul said turning softly and locking his gaze with Hyukjae’s shaky one; smirking at the reaction he got. “And I also wanted to take back something I lent time ago.” He said and he smirked wider when he saw Hyukjae’s trembling body. “I can tell you’re doing fine.” He concluded and Ryeowook frowned deeply. “So now I must take that back.”

                             

“Don’t you dare Heechul.” Ryeowook said dangerously. “I won’t allow that to happen.” He continued and everyone looked at him confused.

                             

Heechul smirked. “So smart.” He said. “I wonder if all of them know my plans already?” He asked. “I bet they don’t…” He laughed softly.

                             

Ryeowook gulped and glanced at Hyukjae who was trembling on Kyuhyun’s arms and his blood boiled. “Get out of here before I kill you Heechul.” He said. “I won’t give a second thought.”

                             

Heechul smiled and his feet weren’t touching the ground anymore; little by little he lifted himself from to the sky. “As if you could.” He said. “As if any of you could.” He then said directing towards everybody.

                             

Heechul disappeared and everyone looked at Ryeowook anticipating an explanation. “Not now.” The latter said frowning deeply. “I’m not in the mood.” He added making Sungmin frown.

                             

“Seriously guys! There’s so much you must explain! I don’t get half of the things that are happening in this place!” Sungmin exploded crossing his arms in front of his chest.

                             

Siwon sighed deeply as his arrows disappeared in the air as well as Ryeowook’s and Donghae’s sword. “It’s complicated.” Siwon said smiling apologetically.

                             

“We’re smart.” Hankyung said even when he himself knew everything already.

                             

Donghae scratched the back of his head. “Well…”

                             

Kyuhyun frowned at everything; he didn’t understand anything but he knew his attention had to focus on the man in his arms; his wide eyes and sweaty body.

                             

“Just blurt it out!” Sungmin demanded and Ryeowook turned to look at Hyukjae; studying every movement Kyuhyun and he did; mentally telling Wulffrith he had to protect his master.

                             

The whole attention went to the couple as soon as Wulffrith started barking loudly and they all turned towards Hyukjae and Kyuhyun.

                             

“Hyuk! Hyuk!” Everyone got alarmed when Kyuhyun called desperately to the man in his arms as he fell to the ground; his skin paler than normal and his body cold. “HYUK!”

                             

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~