Chapter One

Fake Dreams

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Hyukjae always knew he was different. He knew he was special and nobody would ever understand him; but still he hoped to make some good friends.
 
“Hey!” Hyukjae greeted when he entered his classroom.
 
Everybody looked away and minded their own business. Hyukjae sighed and went directly at his seat; slapping his flat in the chair with a pout on his lips. “I wish I weren’t like this.” He said as he ruffled his blond hair.
 
Break time was there and everybody went out quickly; hoping not to find Hyukjae in the way. Or worst; to look at him in the eyes.
 
Hyukjae was well known; he was cursed and so were the people he liked. He had neither parents nor family; he grew up as an orphan; but he was okay with it; except for the fact that even the nuns used to say he was cursed. He didn’t believe it though; not completely cursed. The fact that everybody around him would end up becoming crazy or just get into accidents was merely a coincidence; a really disgraceful one. In reality he had no such powers; not those.
 
When he entered High School; he promised to himself to forget all about that and keep on with his life; but it seemed to be the hardest thing ever since everybody already had that concept about him.
 
Hyukjae hated living in such as small town since rumors ran fast; it was true he knew there was something different in him; but still he hope that wouldn’t ruin his life; he wanted to ignore that and just live happily,
 
The nuns kicked him out when he entered High School; claiming he was under the curse of demon and that Hyukjae would eventually make the town’s people fall on disgrace.
 
So nobody talked to him; he was all by his own at school; always eating in the roof top since it was that place everybody silently decided to give him so he could be alone.
 
Hyukjae went up once again that day; wishing there were something different this time; but not. It was only him and his disgrace on that rooftop; with his home made lunch since nobody ever wanted to sell something to him; he had to cultivate his own food; and since he was just so nice as to kill an animal; he became vegetarian.
 
That fact made people wonder why and some strange rumors about him not eating meat because he only ate humans were made around the town.
 
“Die!” The note in his locker said; it wasn’t different for any other day; everybody enjoyed molesting him; he knew who the responsible ones were; he had that strange habit of dreaming everything that would happen. It was creepy and Hyukjae knew it; the fact that he knew exactly what would happen was scary; but he tried to ignore it.
 
Déjà vu. He would always think; though he would think that almost every five minutes and he knew it was a lie. The images in his head about what would happen helped him to make that not to happen; as when town’s people decided to kill him as an offer to some strange God and they waited for him outside his house in the mountain. Hyukjae knew it and decided not to come home that night; preferring to sleep by the side of a black cat under a bridge.
 
“Get the hell out of the town!” Another note in his locker said the next day.
 
Hyukjae sighed and just leaned down; quickly enough as to dodge the coming rock that was directed to his face. He turned around but saw no one; still he knew who the one who threw it was; he saw it before. But that small thing made him even more rejected; the fact that he knew everything and could prevent it from happening, the fact that he was almost untouchable was enough as to make people afraid of him.
 
It’s not like he never had a friend; when he was even younger he and another orphan used to be together all the time; it was the only friend he could remember.
 
Sungmin. Hyukjae loved that kid; not because of just being the only one he knew that wouldn’t reject him; but because Sungmin would think his special abilities were awesome and amazing.
 
“So what will happen now?” Little Sungmin asked in anticipation and little Hyukjae thought for a while.
 
“That mister will fall off.” He said and Little Sungmin opened his eyes widely; not wanting to lose the chance of watching a funny scene.
 
“HAHAHAHA!!” Little Sungmin laughed out loud when the mister tripped over and fell down his .
 
“He cursed me!” The mister pointed at little Hyukjae scared. “That kid is the demon!”
 
Little Sungmin frowned and threw a rock at the man. “You sure are a stupid mister!” Little Sungmin yelled annoyed; he grabbed little Hyukjae’s hand and took him away from there. “Don’t mind them.” Little Sungmin said taking Hyukjae’s tears away. “They don’t know you.” He said and soon; little Hyukjae was smiling once again by his side.
 
That was the only thing Hyukjae had as a proof about him not being completely rejected. His face darkened when he remembered what happened after a few years from that memory.
 
I didn’t know who I actually was by that time. He thought while walking without direction.
 
“I’m so sorry Minnie.” He apologized looking at the blue sky above him; letting a single tear fall down as the images came back to his mind once again.
 
“Minnie!” Little Hyukjae yelled looking everywhere. “Where are you Minnie?!” He yelled desperate to find his friend.
 
“Hyukkie!” Little Sungmin yelled back. “Hey!” He greeted with a dorky smile. “Did you know there are bunnies everywhere?!” He asked clapping excited.
 
Little Hyukjae looked everywhere and pouted when he couldn’t see any bunnies around. His mind pictured a scene and Hyukjae knew it was going to be what it was going to happen next.
 
Little Hyukjae had tears in his eyes as the scene developed; he tried his best to not make it real; but when he tried it was even worst. Little Sungmin was running happily and jumping around the fountain of the temple; his little feet hopping and his hands clapping happily.
 
“Minnie!” Little Hyukjae yelled with tears flowing in his eyes; that yell called the nun’s attention; the three of them that happened to pass by there in that instant.
 
Little Sungmin stopped abruptly and little Hyukjae tried to run as fast as he could towards him. The nuns were just watching; thinking they were playing.
 
“Look Hyukkie!” Little Sungmin leaned down and picked something from the floor. Little Hyukjae stopped with wide eyes as little Sungmin showed him a black dagger.
 
“Don’t touch that Minnie!” Little Hyukjae adverted from his place.
 
“Why not?” Little Sungmin asked with a bright smile; tilting his head to the side confused.
 
Little Hyukjae was scared; he was scared of what could happen to his only friend. “Because is not yours!” Little Hyukjae tried to find a good excuse.
 
Little Sungmin laughed; and by that time the nuns panicked; they all knew little Sungmin wasn’t like that; there was something wrong with the kid and they all knew the boy just became crazy; his unfocused eyes and his lost laugh would tell that.
 
“Don’t touch that!” One of the nuns yelled running towards the boys. “It’s from the demon!” She yelled stunning little Hyukjae.
 
“Is it?” Little Sungmin asked looking at the object. “Hahahaha!” He laughed and the nun stopped his tracks when he saw how little Sungmin took the object to his chest.
 
“Minnie!” Little Hyukjae yelled with tears full of tears; he ran towards the said boy and grabbed his hand. “What are you doing?!” He asked trying to take away the dagger from little Sungmin’s hands.
 
Everybody was shocked by what happened; they didn’t know what was so wrong about little Sungmin; but they all came to the same conclusion: Hyukjae was the responsible one.
 
Little Hyukjae was shocked when little Sungmin shoved him away and placed the dagger once again in his neck; not tearing his eyes away from little Hyukjae’s.
 
“Don’t worry Hyukkie.” Little Sungmin said smiling softly; at that time; little Hyukjae saw tenderness in his friends eyes. “I’ll come back stronger and I’ll always protect you no matter what.” Little Sungmin said as the dagger pierced his neck and blood started going out. “Take care and don’t forget I love you Hyukkie.” Were little Sungmin’s last words.
 
----------------
 
Hyukjae arrived to the place he used to call home; though it was just a simple room made out of wood; it wasn’t worthy to make it from any other material since Hyukjae couldn’t buy it; nobody would ever buy him that.
 
“Die!” He could hear the screams of the people throwing rocks towards his house. “Get out!” They said and Hyukjae just covered himself with the blankets; trying to find a way to sleep.
 
It wasn’t as if Hyukjae didn’t want to go away; but he had nothing as go get out; he had nowhere to go and nobody would tell him; he wished he could just go out from that town and start once again his life; still; he couldn’t even possible dream about that.
 
Hyukjae was already used to people cursing at him in the streets; he would occasionally glare at them and tell them some nonsense words; with that; the people would think they were cursed and become paranoid. Hyukjae used to feel guilty when he knew those people became insane after that.
 
“It’s not my fault.” He used to whisper while walking towards school. “I’m innocent.” He repeated once and then twice.
 
“Hey freak!” Hyukjae heard and turned around; only to find himself full of ; he hated it; Hyukjae hated when people did this to him; he tried to remove the from his body; but his clothes were already stained and his face was all covered.
 
He arrived to the school and took out a new set of clothes that he had in his locker; he went to the showers and after a few minutes; he was already okay; smiling and trying his day would be better that the last one. Assumptions he would always get wrong; but still he wanted to try out something and don’t fall on despair.
 
“Hey!” He greeted as soon as he entered the classroom; only to be welcomed by hatred stares and curses under their teeth. And the day kept on going.
 
That night Hyukjae discovered something new; though he didn’t actually want to admit it. He discovered he could move things just by thinking about it. He sighed and went inside his almost house; ready to take some tea or something.
 
Even when he didn’t want to ; he practiced, he was so bored and he wasn’t surprised at all to find out something new about him; he was trying hard to think he was normal but everything told him he wasn’t.
 
“Maybe I should really get out.” Hyukjae whispered while the water was flying all over the room. “It’s too obvious I’m a freak.” He said as he fell flatly on his bed; making his chimney turn into fire so he could be warm. Hyukjae chuckled. “This is so not normal.” He said closing his eyes and praying he could sleep well that night.
 
“Why even trying to sleep when you know you won’t?” A husky and mocking voice interrupted his almost sleeping time.
 
“Get out Siwon.” Hyukjae hissed turning in his bed to face his back at Siwon.
 
“As if I would.” Siwon chuckled before sitting down in the edge of the bed. “Why are you trying to be normal when you know you’re not?” He asked and he didn’t see Hyukjae’s frown.
 
“Because I’m normal.” Hyukjae snorted getting annoyed by Siwon’s presence.
 
“Yeah sure.” Siwon rolled his eyes. “Humans are normal; and you’re not a human.”
 
Hyukjae sat down abruptly; just to make Siwon jump lightly and gain a deathly stare. “I. am. a. human!” Hyukjae yelled frowning deeply.
 
“Partly.” Siwon added smirking. “Now let’s go!” He announced but sighed when he saw Hyukjae had no intentions to follow him.
 
“I’m a normal person you idiot!” Hyukjae snorted angrily. “Now get the out of my house!” He ordered annoyed.
 
“Sure.” Siwon rolled his eyes again. “You are so normal that you even have endless powers within you.” He said chuckling. “Ok…” He finally sighed. “I’ll go for now…” He looked at Hyukjae’s mad eyes. “But remember your husband is waiting for you there.” He said as his body started to disappear in the nothingness of the room.
 
“Idiot!” Hyukjae hissed and he swore he could hear Siwon’s laugh. “I hate you!” He yelled when he knew Siwon was still listening to him and kept on laughing. “Oh !” He exclaimed when he noticed he just started the fire because of his madness.
 
Hyukjae jumped lightly when he heard the screams of the town’s people outside his home. “It was already time.” He said smiling bitterly and just sitting down in a chair; waiting for the people to go away. He sighed when he could no longer hear the screams. “Finally!” He exclaimed lifting his arms off the wind and walking towards his bed. Hyukjae closed his eyes and tried to sleep; he was just simply tired.
 
“Hey…” Hyukjae heard a voice and groaned in annoyance.
 
“GET THE HELL OUT SIWON!” He yelled throwing his pillow at the laughing Siwon.
 
“Ok! See you tomorrow!” Siwon said disappearing slowly and laughing loudly; just for Hyukjae to hear.
 
Hyukjae snorted and closed his eyes tightly. “I told you to get out.” He said and he heard Siwon chuckled.
 
“I’ll be all over you until you decide to come back.” Siwon said determined and Hyukjae felt the weight on the bed.
 
“Then at least let me sleep peaceful; I have school tomorrow.” Hyukjae said giving up and cuddling himself in his own embrace.
 
“Ok!” Siwon said lying his body in the bed too.
 
“What are you doing?!” Hyukjae asked sitting up quickly and looking at the unbelievable Siwon.
 
“Sshhh…” Siwon hissed; his eyes were already closed and a playful smile was plastered in his face. “I’m trying to sleep here; don’t be so noisy.”
 
Hyukjae punched Siwon with his foot before giving up and going back to sleep. “Idiot.” He hissed and just felt how Siwon chuckled.
 
Hyukjae decided to just close his eyes and left his mind goes towards unconsciousness.
 
“Hyuk…” Siwon called when Hyukjae was half asleep.
 
“Mhh?” Hyukjae could just humble as a response.
 
“From tomorrow on I’ll be going to your school and I’ll live here with you.” Siwon said in one go; breathing deeply.
 
“Mmhh…” Hyukjae hummed again.
 
Siwon smiled and closed his eyes before sleeping peacefully.
 
Hyukjae opened his eyes in horror when his mind actually processed what was happening, “WHAT?!” He asked frowning.
 
---------------------
 
“Do you mean we have to walk two hours for us to get to the school?” Siwon asked in awe while he ate a vegetables’ soup that Hyukjae had made. “This is so not the tastiest soup I have eaten.” He hissed. “Ouch!” He exclaimed rubbing his forehead when a spoon crashed with it.
 
“If you don’t like it then don’t eat it!” Hyukjae yelled annoyed; ready to throw another spoon to the latter’s head.
 
“Fine!” Siwon pouted lightly. “Why don’t you go flying or teleport yourself?” Siwon asked after a few seconds.
 
Hyukjae glared at him. “I’m a human!” He snorted. “How could I possible fly?!”
 
Siwon rolled his eyes. “Yeah sure.” He said ignoring the fuming Hyukjae.
 
“I’m leaving!” Hyukjae announced and Siwon panicked.
 
“Wait!” Siwon yelled still fixing his clothes. “Oh !” He exclaimed when he felt something sticky in his foot.
 
“Exactly.” Hyukjae said laughing hard at Siwon’s face. “Now I’m leaving for real!” He exclaimed before running fast towards Siwon’s knows where.
 
----------------
 
“You’re really annoying!” Siwon exclaimed as he arrived at the school; panting hard since he had to follow Hyukjae; not being able to teleport since he didn’t know the directions and not actually being able to fly since Hyukjae nullified his ability. “I will take revenge later!” Siwon threatened buy Hyukjae was just walking towards the main door.
 
“Good morning!” Hyukjae greeted the door guards as usual; gaining no response; he ignored it and went directly at his class.
 
“Morning!” Siwon greeted the guards too; surprised that the guards actually greeted him back unlike Hyukjae.
 
“Do they hate you?” Siwon asked pairing up with Hyukjae.
 
“Don’t talk to me.” Hyukjae said plugging his earphones.
 
“Why?” Siwon asked but he knew the answer as he saw how the students looked at Hyukjae; hatred in their eyes and Siwon knew right then that they all were scheming something to hurt the latter. “!” Siwon exclaimed as he found himself lost in that small school.
 
He turned around to see if Hyukjae was near but he failed miserably as some girls blocked his way; trying to hit on them.
 
“Sorry; I have to go now.” Siwon excused himself and rolled his eyes when the girls squealed at his kindness. “Humans.” He whispered and rolled his eyes.
 
Siwon closed his eyes for a second and then opened them widely; smiling brightly as his mind could track Hyukjae’s easily.
 
“I told you to get lost Siwon.” Hyukjae hissed not looking at Siwon when the latter sat down by his side; earning some whispered of the people around.
 
“He will be cursed!” Some girls said. “He will become crazy and die!” Siwon frowned and turned around just to see an oblivious Hyukjae.
 
“You should do something about that.” Siwon said getting annoyed by all the wave of comments.
 
“I’m fine with that.” Hyukjae said. “I wish you could be cursed just because of being with me actually.” He sighed and Siwon pouted lightly before turning to the front and crossing his arms in his chest.
 
“I saw there was going to be three new students today.” Siwon said after a few minutes of glorious silence for Hyukjae. “One of them is me.” He said pointing at him and Hyukjae sighed.
 
“So?” Hyukjae asked lifting an eyebrow.
 
“Your future husband said you need to make at least three friends in order to stay in this world one more year.” Siwon said smirking at Hyukjae’s jaw dropping.
 
“That’s almost impossible for me!” Hyukjae exclaimed snapping back from his shock. “There no way I can get three friends soon!”
 
Siwon chuckled. “You have me.” Siwon said pointing at himself. “Now you just need two more.”
 
Hyukjae opened his eyes widely. “Can I ask you something Siwon?” Hyukjae asked after a few minutes looking down at his desk
 
“What is it?” Siwon asked curious.
 
“Why do I have to marry him?” Hyukjae asked and Siwon looked at his eyes directly.
 
“Because even when your father is a normal human; your mother was the queen and now that she’s gone you have to take the throne while marrying the current prince.” Siwon explained for the nth time already.
 
“And why does he want me to make three friends?” Hyukjae asked. “Why don’t you just lie and tell him I’m fine?”
 
Siwon shook his head. “Because that would mean to lie the prince and to take my head out of my body.”
 
“I don’t oppose to that.” Hyukjae said lifting his shoulders and looking away; chuckling lightly as the thought of Siwon being his friend crossed his mind.
 
It can be fun. Hyukjae though not knowing he was actually smiling softly looking outside the window.
 
Siwon pouted again and turned around after punching Hyukjae’s shoulder lightly.
 
“Guys!” Siwon and Hyukjae turned lazily towards the teacher who was calling them. “We have some new students so be nice okay?!” The teacher asked and everybody went “Neeeehhh” Like robots they were at Hyukjae’s sight.
 
“Be nice Hyuk.” Siwon whispered in his ears. “They have to be your friends remember!”
 
“Shut up Siwon!” Hyukjae hissed shoving Siwon away and turning to the teacher annoyed.
 
“First is our handsome student here.” The teacher said smiling softly at Siwon and pointing at him. “What’s your name handsome?” The teacher asked and Siwon could only smile awkwardly.
 
“Siwon.” He said standing up and bowing lightly before sitting down and grabbing Hyukjae’s sleeve as a little kid looking for support from a bunch of maniacs looking at him. “Save me.” He whispered when everybody was smiling at him sweetly; he just continued smiling awkwardly and avoiding the teacher’s devouring eyes.
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “You have something here Wonnie~” He sang placing his hand in Siwon’s cheek and making the latter turn to him. “Done!” He smiled warmly and everybody tensed up.
 
Siwon blushed deeply at Hyukjae’s action and couldn’t look away from the latter even if Hyukjae just turned around once again to the window.
 
Everybody in the classroom knew by then that they couldn’t even possible look at Siwon since the latter was cursed under Hyukjae’s spell.
 
The teacher cleared nervously before looking away. “Anyways…” she continued with shaky voice. “W-We have two more students…” She said as everybody tried hard not to turn around and see the gorgeous Siwon and Hyukjae. “P-Please come in…” The teacher ordered to the students who were waiting outside.
 
Hyukjae had a vision in his mind; his heart started beating fast as the imaged developed and a huge smile was plastered in his face. He stood up abruptly calling everybody’s attention; even before the two boys entered their classroom.
 
And there he was; Hyukjae’s heart stopped and Siwon could only gasp at Hyukjae’s sudden moves. “You scared me…” He hissed taking his hand to his chest as to try to calm down his heart.
 
“M-Minnie…” Hyukjae whispered but not loud enough as for someone to hear. He anticipated the moment when a cute bunny boy entered the classroom and his heart skipped a bit when their eyes met. The images of little Sungmin’s death playing still in his mind.
 
They froze; their gazed were locked for some seconds before a huge smile appeared in the bunny’s face. “Hyukkie!” He yelled running to hug the stunned boy.
 
“Minnie!” Hyukjae squealed in delight. He didn’t know how; but Sungmin fulfill his promise.
 
Siwon blushed furiously as the bunny boy was almost above him; hugging Hyukjae that was by his side; he couldn’t think on a good spot to lay his eyes since everything in front of him was Sungmin.
 
Everybody tensed again; not knowing what to do since Hyukjae would curse them all if they say anything.
 
“Sungmin hyung.” Someone called and made Sungmin and Hyukjae snap back and back off.
 
Sungmin cleared his throat and smiled warmly at Hyukjae. “Sorry!” He apologized and went once again to the front; positioning himself by the side of a handsome someone that called his name before. Hyukjae sat down again with a soft smile in his face.
 
“Who’s that?” Siwon asked lowly.
 
“That’s my friend.” Hyukjae said smiling at Sungmin.
 
Siwon snorted. “I’m your friend too.” He said. “Does that mean I can hug you too?” He asked and Hyukjae glared at him.
 
“No way.” He said flatly and Siwon sighed; at least he tried.
 
“I will do it anyways…” Siwon said lifting his shoulders. “Eventually…” He added and Hyukjae just stared blankly at him. “And you have to introduce that friend of your to me!” He said happily and Hyukjae just rolled his eyes; ignoring Siwon at all.
 
“I’m Cho Sungmin and I’ll be attending this class.” Sungmin introduced himself happily while smiling at Hyukjae. “Please take care of me!” He said as he bowed.
 
The teacher smiled nervously at the boy and turned to her last hope. “I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” The latter said flatly and not doing anything else until Sungmin poked his stomach with his elbow. “Nice to meet you.” Kyuhyun hissed rolling his eyes and actually not enjoying this at all.
 
“Oh Kyuhyun ssi!” The teacher exclaimed with a smirk in her face. “I knew you are younger so it would be better if you take some extra classes with me later.” She said almost singing; he couldn’t make it with the previous students but this one seemed to be even better and more mysterious.
 
Sungmin opened his eyes widely when he realized what the teacher meant. He was horrified to say the least towards the teacher.
 
“Fine.” Kyuhyun said wandering his eyes around and landing them on Hyukjae’s.
 
Hyukjae was surprised Kyuhyun was watching him but he couldn’t tear his gaze apart. He blushed lightly after a few seconds; but not enough as to people to notice.
 
“Please take a seat.” The teacher said smiling meaningfully at Kyuhyun who just ignored her and walked forward until he arrived at Hyukjae’s seat; he stood in front of him and pulled his hand.
 
“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” He said and Hyukjae blushed even harder; this time tainting his cheeks with a light pink.
 
“H-Hyukjae…” Hyukjae muttered. “Lee Hyukjae.” He finally said taking Kyuhyun’s hand with his.
 
Kyuhyun smirked and shook his hands. “Nice to meet you.” He said and everybody in the class gasped in horror. How could it be Hyukjae just cursed three students in one go?
 
“Thinking about it Kyuhyun ssi.” The teacher started nervously. “It’s okay if you just get used to the class; I’ll go slowly.” She said backing off and sitting in her desk laughing nervously while all the students didn’t even dare to move from their seats.
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and looked behind. “Can I sit behind you?” He asked to Hyukjae and the latter just nodded lightly; realizing their hands were still together.
 
Kyuhyun smiled and after one last shake; he let go Hyukjae’s hand and walked to sit in his new place; Sungmin smiling brightly and following to sit by the next side of his brother; just behind Siwon.
 
The class started and the teacher wouldn’t even seem to find the right words as every time she took a glimpse at Hyukjae she would turn away quickly and feel scared.
 
“I have three new friends Siwon.” Hyukjae smirked leaning closer to Siwon’s ear. “That means I won’t be going at that stupid prince’s place.” He chuckled and came back to do his own stuff.
 
Siwon sighed. “Did I tell you by any chance that eleven months have passed from the year he gave you?” He asked scratching the back of his neck.
 
“WHAT?!” Hyukjae stood up abruptly; scaring Siwon; Sungmin and Kyuhyun and creeping out the entire class.
 
“That’s because you would always kick me out of your house when I tried to tell you!” Siwon reasoned it out.
 
“And you couldn’t think of making me know before?!” Hyukjae snapped feeling annoyed by Siwon’s words.
 
“Hyukkie?” Sungmin asked confused and Hyukjae’s angriness quickly faded away as his friend’s smile made his way to his cute face.
 
“Sorry hyung.” Hyukjae apologized and smiled at Sungmin; both of them not actually believing what was going on and making a silent promise to talk about it later.
 
The class ended and Hyukjae quickly went to Sungmin; ignoring Kyuhyun and Siwon completely.
 
“Where are we going?!” Sungmin asked with a huge smile in his face.
 
“To the only place we can talk quietly!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily while dragging Sungmin to the rooftop. “So what happened hyung?!” Hyukjae asked like crazy. “I thought you were… um…”
 
“Dead?” Sungmin chuckled. Hyukjae nodded shyly. “Oh Hyukkie!” He hugged Hyukjae whose tears started noticing in his eyes. “Don’t cry Hyukkie!” Sungmin exclaimed hugging Hyukjae tightly and rubbing his back while Hyukjae’s tears fell down like rivers.
 
“M-Minnie!” Hyukjae whined in Sungmin’s embrace.
 
They stood like that for some minutes; Sungmin rubbing Hyukjae’s back and humbling some comforting words while Hyukjae just sobbed. After a few minutes Hyukjae was calm enough and they were already sitting down against the wall.
 
“Better now?” Sungmin asked softly. Hyukjae just nodded weakly. “Want e to explain what happened?” Sungmin asked and Hyukjae nodded again; he sighed. “At that time…” He started. “You saw me burring the dagger in my neck and you saw the blood coming out.”
 
Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly; the painful memories coming back to his mind; he didn’t want to remember that.
 
“But you fainted Hyukkie.” Sungmin said and Hyukjae opened his eyes widely; not believing what was going on since he didn’t remember that. “So I stopped and went by your side…” Sungmin explained. “You were so little I don’t blame you; I sure scared you.” He laughed bitterly.
 
“But I saw how you fell down the floor…” Hyukjae murmured now not even believing his own mind. “And I saw you dead after that.” He reasoned it out.
 
“You probably just imagined it Hyukkie.” Sungmin said smiling softly. “I was really mad that day because I got adopted by the Cho family.” He explained. “And I didn’t want to let you all alone with those people.”
 
Hyukjae frowned lightly. “Why I never knew that?” He asked.
 
“Because I already told you, you fainted.” Sungmin explained rolling his eyes. “Don’t think too much about it Hyukkie.” He said softly. “I’m so happy you’re still here!” Sungmin squealed. “I worked hard to convince my new parents to let me live here for a few minutes!” He clapped his hands cutely.
 
Hyukjae smiled widely; now not minding the past and just focusing in the present in front of him. “I’m so happy you came back Minnie!” He exclaimed showing his gummy smile. “But what about Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae blushed lightly and Sungmin chuckled.
 
“You like him Hyukkie?” Sungmin teased and that just made Hyukjae blush harder.
 
“Of course not Minnie!” Hyukjae hit Sungmin’s arm playfully.
 
“He’s my younger brother; though he’s a genius.” Sungmin exclaimed winking his eye to Hyukjae. “He was born after the family adopted me.” He continued. “He’s nice.”
 
Hyukjae just smiled and nodded. “I missed you so much Minnie.” Hyukjae admitted with a light pink in his cheeks. “So much…” He whispered while happiness’ tears started flowing down from his eyes.
 
“Shhh Hyukkie.” Sungmin hissed making Hyukjae’s head rest in his lap. “I’m here so don’t worry anymore okay?” He asked rubbing Hyukjae’s hair lovingly. “And I missed you too.”
 
Hyukjae just chuckled and closed his eyes; his days of feeling awful were finally going to go away. “I’m happy you’re here with me again Minnie.” He said breathing deeply.
 
Sungmin chuckled and both of them stood like that and in a calm silence for a few minutes. “So what’s going to happen now?” Sungmin asked and Hyukjae opened his eyes; smiling brightly.
 
“I think your brother and my friend need some help.” He laughed and poked Sungmin’s cheeks.
 
“Why?” Sungmin asked confused.
 
“They will go out running from a mass of girls in a few seconds.” Hyukjae laughed and Sungmin laughed too; both of them standing up and going to the edge of the building.
 
After a few seconds they could see how two boys were running outside; they looked just like ants from where they were; but they still were laughing hard as the girls went out behind them; yelling some things they didn’t quite heard.
 
Sungmin and Hyukjae laughed hard; just like the old times when they were kids and they used to do that together all the time.

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

A/N: So here it is the first chapter!! 
>///<
Please comment a lot neh?!
I want to know if I should keep on writting this!
(:


LOVE YA~~