Chapter Seven

Fake Dreams

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

   
“What are you doing?” Hyukjae asked lifting an eyebrow.


“Training.” Siwon answered and Hyukjae just nodded fixing himself behind Siwon and sitting down in the corner.

“Is it hard?” Hyukjae asked. “I mean… being an archer?” He asked shyly and Siwon turned around slightly impressed by Hyukjae’s sudden interest.

“Just in the training and while you get used to the powers.” Siwon answered turning around again and placing the arch in front of his face.

“Who’s the other archer you know?” Hyukjae asked sighing deeply.

Siwon chuckled. “I guess even if I tell you, you won’t be able to meet him any time soon.” He said and threw the arrow; he smiled for himself when it hit the exact spot he wished.

“The attacker this time…” Hyukjae trailed off and Siwon looked at him puzzled. “That person wasn’t as the first one.” He admitted.

Siwon opened his eyes widely. “What are you saying?!” He asked and Hyukjae flinched lightly before smiling shyly.

“Both archers are behind me.” Hyukjae said and Siwon frowned deeply. “B-But… That might not be like that… maybe is just a fake one…” He muttered nervously knowing Siwon knew one of the other two archers.

“No.” Siwon declared firmly. “I’m pretty sure both archers are against you.” He said narrowing his eyes and looking at Hyukjae’s nervous eyes directly.

“W-Why would they? Isn’t the one you know an ally?” Hyukjae asked looking at Siwon as if begging for a good answer.

Siwon shook his head. “The one I know won’t follow orders; he will do whatever he wishes to.” He admitted sighing deeply and Hyukjae threw himself to the grass exasperated.

“Great.” Hyukjae hissed. “Now I have the most powerful archers against me.” He said sarcastically. “And not only that.” He added. “There’s a swordsman and all the villagers too.” He commented and sighed again. “I won’t be able to get rid of them all.” He said.

“You don’t have to.” Siwon said smiling softly. “The only thing you need to do is going with me and marry my prince.” He said and Hyukjae just froze in his spot.

Siwon expected Hyukjae to scold him or yell at him; maybe making him burn in flames or scare the hell out of him with his powers.

“Wouldn’t that make all the things worst?” Hyukjae asked surprisingly calmed. “If I marry the prince then war will start.” He said.

Siwon bit his lower lip in confusion; it was actually truth and he knew Hyukjae was probably thinking all the time about it.

“Is that why you won’t leave with us?” Donghae suddenly appeared in the clear of the forest.

Neither Siwon nor Hyukjae flinched by the sudden appearance; they just stood there and Donghae sighed. “You won’t come because you’re thinking you’ll make our world a disaster?” He asked serious.

Hyukjae stood up and bit his lower lip. “It’s unfair.” He said. “I’m half human; that people doesn’t deserve to have a king like me.” He said in a low voice.

“But they want you there still.” Donghae said and Hyukjae felt something wrong with Donghae’s serious face and voice.

“They want my mother; not me.” Hyukjae said firmly. “Don’t you realize the disaster that will be created if I go there?”

“I don’t.” Siwon said.

“Neither do I.” Donghae said too.

Hyukjae sighed frustrated; he wanted to run away and be all by himself again; he didn’t have an idea of why was everything so difficult for him.

“Why don’t you think on the good stuff for once Hyukjae?” Siwon asked firmly and Hyukjae had no option but look at Siwon’s serious eyes. “We will finally have a complete and stable royal family; our people; your people will be happy and will fight for you; your powers will be able to protect our city and they will finally understand their place.

Hyukjae frowned. “They won’t stop if I marry the prince Siwon.” He said firmly. “They will attack even harder because of that; our people will die on vain and our city will be over; I don’t want that.”

“They are after you even here Hyuk.” Donghae said softly. “We can protect you; but we will be returning to our place by the prince’s side anytime soon; we won’t be able to be here forever.”

Hyukjae felt a sting in his heart; somehow; he didn’t want to admit he was happy Siwon and Donghae were by his side; because he felt secure.

“You will risk Hankyung’s life; Sungmin’s; Kyuhyun’s.” Siwon said and Hyukjae opened his eyes widely; there was horror reflected in his eyes as he surveyed the situation.

“N-No…” Hyukjae shook his head. “I can change again.” He said with his eyes full of hope. “I can make it work again!” He said taking Siwon’s hands in a begging manner.

“Last time…” Siwon said serious. “Last time you had to kill humans in order for you to start over.” He remembered making Hyukjae froze. “You had to give up on ten years of your life just for that.”

“We can’t risk it again Hyuk.” Donghae added. “You’re just too valuable as to take your life away like that.”

“I’m starting to be human again.” Hyukjae said with a warm tear in his eyes. “I didn’t have an idea of how good it felt being hugged by a human and not being afraid of.” He smiled bitterly looking down.

Donghae and Siwon exchanged glances and sighed. “Humans.” Donghae said almost in a whisper. “They’re so fragile and yet strong…” He commented.

Siwon smiled softly. “Don’t worry Hyuk.” He said squeezing Hyukjae’s hand. “We’ll make sure nothing wrong happens to you and the others while we’re here.”

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and smiled brightly. “Does that mean-?”

“We’ll stay for some time longer.” Donghae completed making Hyukjae smile even wider.

“Thanks!” Hyukjae exclaimed throwing himself to Siwon’s arms. “Really! I’ll fix everything in the mean time!” He said happily.

Siwon smiled and hugged Hyukjae back. “Yah!” Donghae exclaimed pouting. “That was my idea! Why is Siwon receivingmy hug?” He nagged.

Hyukjae and Siwon chuckled.

----------------------------

“Three.” Hyukjae said when they were having dinner; Hankyung just arrived with a huge plate with food and left one in the floor by Hyukjae’s side for Wulffrith.

“You’re actually popular.” Siwon chuckled. “I know one of them.” He said and frowned after. “But we’re missing two.” He added.

“Why is there so many people after you Hyuk?” Kyuhyun asked placing his hand in Hyukjae’s waist comfortably while they were eating side by side in the huge table.

“I wonder too…” Hyukjae trailed off truly confused.

“What if they want your powers Hyuk?!” Sungmin yelled with terrified looks.

“I don’t think they want powers.” Donghae said smiling brightly when Hankyung finally placed his plate in front of him. “Thank you!” He exclaimed attacking the food as soon as he could.

“Y-You’re welcome…” Hankyung muttered amused of how fast Donghae could eat. “So…” He trailed off sitting down in his own chair. “Why would they want to kill you?” He asked frowning when he noticed he forgot the salt.

Hankyung stood up again while Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “I guess because I threat their interests?” Hyukjae asked unsure.

“One of them is just jealous.” Donghae said and everyone turned to see him in awe.

“What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked frowning.

Donghae blinked; trying hard to recall what he said that shocked everyone. “Ah!” He exclaimed when understood. “Because our prince is really popular you know?” He said with a bright smile.

“That’s not even a good reason to kill someone.” Kyuhyun snorted and Sungmin nodded vigorously at his brother’s statement.

“That’s actually kind of stupid…” Hankyung said chuckling and finally sitting down; a smile in his face when he saw all the food there already.

Hyukjae sighed. “Whatever.” He said eating a spoonful of food.

“Don’t we have to go school?” Sungmin suddenly asked and everybody opened their eyes wide open.

“!” Hyukjae stood up and went to look for his school stuff.

“Damn!” Kyuhyun hissed standing up too and running towards Hyukjae’s and his room.

“I didn’t even remember we had to go school.” Donghae pouted but shrugged it off and continued eating.

“Would it be strange if we suddenly appear in the bathroom?” Siwon asked rubbing his chin as if he were thinking deeply.

Hankyung raised his eyebrow at Siwon and sighed after a while. “It will be strange.” He stated and Siwon nodded.

“They already think we’re strange.” Siwon smiled for himself.

------------------------------------

“Back off.” Kyuhyun warned.

“You back off.” Hankyung replied frowning.

Kyuhyun has been watching Hankyung’s behavior the last week and he wasn’t happy with what he saw; the attitude towards Hyukjae, his habits; his gestures; everything was strange.

“He likes me.” Kyuhyun stated. “Why would I back off?” He asked smirking.

“You’re getting in my way.” Hankyung said dangerously. “If you don’t want to get badly injured you better go away.” He threatened making Kyuhyun frown even deeper.

“It’s not only me.” Kyuhyun said. “Siwon, Donghae, Sungmin… We all are in the same side.” He said firmly and Hankyung only smirked.

“That’s what you think?” Hankyung asked. “I know your little secret Kyuhyun; I took too much time to realize; but now I know.”

“Secret?” Kyuhyun asked snorting. “Do you forget I know your secret too?” He asked. “Don’t you realize I can easily tell the others about that?” He asked with a smirk in his lips.

“You wouldn’t do that.” Hankyung smiled for himself and Kyuhyun just looked at him intently; the smirk fading away.

“I want to protect him.” Kyuhyun frowned deeply. “I wouldn’t doubt in making you back off if that means I can be with him.” He said firmly and Hankyung pursed his lips in discomfort.

“You need me by your side don’t you?” Hankyung asked. “You wouldn’t even think about telling anyone my little secret without yours being revealed.” He said firmly.

Kyuhyun frowned; because Hankyung was right; he needed the other. “Just stay away from him; he’s mine.” He threatened.

“We’ll see.” Hankyung said smirking.

“Don’t you dare touching him or else I’ll kill you.” Kyuhyun adverted fuming in anger; feeling useless in that kind of situation.

“Can you kill me?” Hankyung asked. “Don’t you know an archer’s abilities?” He asked and Kyuhyun had to suppress his gasp.

Kyuhyun just frowned deeply and turned around madly. “Just wait and see…” He muttered for himself before going out of the room.

“Kyu?” Hyukjae called and Kyuhyun’s face quickly brightened.

“Hey Hyuk!” Kyuhyun greeted even when he had been with the other minutes before. “What are you doing?” He asked walking towards Hyukjae in the living room and sitting beside him in the couch.

“Nothing really…” Hyukjae smiled and Kyuhyun smiled back.

“You have to be careful Hyukkie…” Kyuhyun suddenly turned serious.

Hyukjae lifted an eyebrow. “Careful? I always am careful Kyu.” He chuckled.

“No Hyukkie.” Kyuhyun shook his head taking Hyukjae’s hands with his. “Now you have to be even more careful than ever.” He repeated making Hyukjae even more confused.

“O-Ok…” Hyukjae nodded still looking at Kyuhyun with puzzled eyes.

“Hyuk!” Donghae suddenly appeared with a worried expression.

“What’s wrong?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae just grabbed his hand with a concerned expression.

“Let’s get out of here!” Donghae adverted taking Kyuhyun’s hand as well.

“W-What?!” Hyukjae exclaimed and he didn’t have an answer as they teleported somewhere they really didn’t know where.

---------------------------------

 “Where are we?” Kyuhyun asked when he found himself in a dark room.

“Kyu?” Hyukjae called nervously. “Where are you?” He asked and Kyuhyun could hear his voice started to crack.

“I’m right here Hyukkie.” Kyuhyun said trying hard for his eyes to adjust the darkness.

Hyukjae gasped. “Ahh!” He yelled and suddenly; Hyukjae’s surroundings were marked with a ring of fire; it was a defense system Hyukjae learnt so he wouldn’t be that exposed when he was in danger.

Hyukjae curled his body and hugged his knees as he bit his lower lip; the flames making him feel uncomfortable but he couldn’t help it when he felt a ticklish sensation in his arm seconds ago.

“Hyuk!” Siwon and Donghae called while Kyuhyun just gasped; the dark room wasn’t as dark anymore because of the fire.

Hyukjae turned up and his face brightened when he spotted Siwon and Donghae together; Kyuhyun was at the other side and Sungmin was hugging Hankyung’s arms; the latter with open eyes and Wulffrith lying on the floor by his side calmly.

“What’s going on?” Sungmin asked a little scared.

“There’s an attacker.” Siwon said narrowing his eyes. “Hyuk…” He called looking at Hyukjae as if the latter were a total freaky. “Would you mind going out of your fire shield and just give us some light?” Siwon asked lifting an eyebrow.

“Hehe…” Hyukjae smiled shyly. “I guess I can…” He said making the ring of fire around him turned off and just a small light in the corner could be seen; enough for everybody to know what was going on.

“So what will happen?” Hankyung asked. “Why are we hiding and not fighting like the last time?”

Siwon sighed. “Because this time we know we can’t win.” He said. “And even if we could; I can’t risk Hyukjae’s life.

“Who are they?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Random guys.” Donghae said simply, gaining puzzled looks from everyone.

“He means they are just some random rebel warriors that came from our world.” Siwon exclaimed.

“Again them?” Hyukjae asked pouting. “I’ll go and teach them a lesson!” He said determined.

“WAIT!” Donghae and Siwon yelled suddenly; making Hyukjae flinch a bit by the sudden commotion.

Hyukjae opened his eyes in realization. “You!” He pointed at Siwon and Donghae accusingly as everyone else in the room looked at them confused.

Siwon and Donghae smiled nervously as Hyukjae glared at them.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae called nervously scratching the back of his head.

“There are no attackers.” Hyukjae said firmly.

“What?!” Sungmin; Kyuhyun and Hankyung asked confused and a little annoyed.

Siwon looked away and stepped back leaving Donghae there clueless of what to do next.

“Who’s there?” Hyukjae asked narrowing his eyes.

“Well…” Donghae looked by his side and gasped when he couldn’t find Siwon there.

“Don’t look at me… is your problem.” Siwon said looking away and placing his hands in front of his body in defense.

“Hae…” Hyukjae called nervously. “Who the hell is there?” He asked frowning deeply.

“Hehe…” Donghae laughed nervously. “Well…” You see…” He trailed off making Hyukjae narrow his eyes.

“Is Leeteuk hyung up there?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae gasped. “He is!” Hyukjae declared when he saw how Donghae became uneasy. “You brought us all here just to go away from Leeteuk hyung?!” He blurted out angrily.

“Who’s Leeteuk?” Kyuhyun asked lifting an eyebrow and not completely understanding what was going on.

“Hae’s older brother.” Siwon replied smiling weakly.

“So why is he coming?” Hankyung asked sighing when he saw Sungmin was playing with Wulffrith’s hair as if everything was alright in the world.

“He probably wants to kill me!” Donghae exclaimed and everyone could see the horror in his eyes.

“I wouldn’t kill my cute donsaeng.” A soft and smooth voice could be heard in the room; making everyone jump in surprise.

“T-Teukie hyung!” Donghae shuttered in horror.

“Hey Hae…” Leeteuk smiled warmly but there was a hidden intention in his eyes and everybody could see it. “I see you’re playing hide and seek.” He commented with a slight smirk in his lips.

“Well Hae…” Hyukjae whispered. “I guess we all will go home now.” He said chuckling and Donghae gasped.

“Don’t leave me here!” Donghae grabbed Siwon’s arm tightly.

“Yah Hae!” Siwon exclaimed. “We don’t have anything to do here!” He said taking his arm away and leaving a scared Donghae in the dark room.

“Don’t leave.” Leeteuk said in a dangerous tone and Hyukjae froze when he was about to teleport home; His hand was already holding Kyuhyun’s and Wulffrith was resting his body in Hyukjae’s; Sungmin and Hankyung by Siwon’s sides.

“B-But…” Hyukjae shuttered biting his lower lip. “We have nothing to do here…” He smiled nervously; turning around to find Leeteuk’s eyes and gulping when he found himself trapped by Leeteuk’s powers.

“I have to talk to all of you.” Leeteuk said dangerously and everyone gulped; Kyuhyun squeezed Hyukjae’s hand in order to calm him down and smiled sweetly when the latter looked at him worried.

Wulffrith posed itself in front of Hyukjae’s body; ready to protect its owner of anything that could harm him.

“T-Teukie hyung…” Siwon called nervous. “There’s nothing much we have to talk right?” He asked scratching the back of his head. “Why don’t you allow them at least to leave?” He asked signaling Hankyung and Sungmin.

“Fine.” Leeteuk said plainly. “But he has to stay.” He said firmly pointing at a shocked Kyuhyun.

“W-Why me?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae tensed.

“Because I say so.” Leeteuk said frowning. “Go now before I change my mind.” He smiled at Sungmin and Hankyung.

Siwon nodded and the three of them were suddenly gone; Siwon came back in a few seconds.

“So what is it?” Hyukjae dared to ask; the room had somehow illuminated a little but it was still dark.

“I know you got into an arrangement without consulting me.” Leeteuk started. “Hyuk…” He called softly. “You know your destiny; you should just come with us.” He said and Siwon opened his eyes widely.

“You came to convince him to go?!” Donghae and Siwon exclaimed surprised.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. “What else would I have come to?” He asked suspiciously and the both males looked away nervously.

“Wait…” Kyuhyun said confused. “Where are you taking Hyuk and what the hell do I have to do here?” He asked narrowing his eyes.

Leeteuk frowned. “Take care of that dirty mouth young human.” He adverted making Kyuhyun feel even more defensive. “And I’m here to take Hyuk the place he belongs to.”

“I don’t belong to that place!” Hyukjae said frowning and unconsciously freeing himself from Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Hyuk…” Leeteuk called softly. “We need you there; our people are asking for you.” He said trying hard to convince Hyukjae.

“Last time I knew there was nothing wrong.” Hyukjae narrowed his eyes. “There’s something behind all this and I want to know it right now!” He exclaimed.

“Just ing tell me what I have to do here…” Kyuhyun sighed and Hyukjae pouted.

Leeteuk sighed in defeat. “Hae…” He called.

“Y-Yes?” Donghae answered nervously.

“How much time will you stay here?” Leeteuk asked and Donghae gasped.

“FOREVER!” Donghae exclaimed with a bright smile and pouted when Hyukjae hit the back of his head.

“You wish.” Hyukjae said only making Donghae’s pout get deeper.

Kyuhyun snorted. “Seriously…” He said trying to sound calm. “Why are you all ignoring me?!” He exclaimed angry.

“Oh…” Leeteuk exclaimed softly. “I just wanted to know if Hae will be able to protect our Hyuk’s pureness.” He said and Hyukjae blushed really hard.

“L-Leeteuk hyung!” Hyukjae half scolded ashamed and not brave enough as to look at Kyuhyun’s face directly.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Kyuhyun asked narrowing his eyes.

Leeteuk smiled. “Do you know why I’m the right hand of the prince?” He asked and Kyuhyun lifted his eyebrow in confusion.

“How should I know that? I just met you minutes ago…” Kyuhyun mumbled feeling the situation was unreasonable and stupid.

Leeteuk sighed. “Because I can see through people’s hearts.” He said smiling for himself. “And I can see yours is pure enough as to date our Hyuk.” He added. “But I warn you…” He narrowed his eyes dangerously. “If you dare to touch him further our prince won’t forgive you; and neither will I.” He threatened.

“Yah!” Hyukjae exclaimed frowning deeply. “I already told you I won’t marry him!” He said crossing his arms in his chest. “I’ll stay here by Kyuhyun’s side!” He smiled and Kyuhyun smiled back at him in triumph.

“I’m not the one you should be keeping an eye to.” Kyuhyun said narrowing his eyes and making everyone confused.

“Do you think I don’t know anything that happens here?” Leeteuk asked and soon nobody could dare too even interrupt Kyuhyun’s and Leeteuk’s glare war. “I know exactly who you are; who they are; your capabilities; everybody’s human’s parts; I know everything.”

“Then why haven’t you done anything?!” Kyuhyun blurted out annoyed; because if Leeteuk knew what was happening why wouldn’t he even move a finger?

“Because it’s not my job.” Leeteuk said shrugging off.

“Hey!” Siwon exclaimed frowning lightly. “What is it that we’re missing?” He asked pointing at Donghae and himself.

“I want to know too!” Hyukjae whined. “Kyu… What is it you’re talking about?” He asked and Kyuhyun had to look away from his big and round eyes.

“T-That man should explain things; not me.” Kyuhyun said looking away from Hyukjae and pointing at Leeteuk.

“I will explain when the time comes.” Leeteuk said and being the prince he was; no one could talk back to him; not even Hyukjae.

“I will find out anyways.” Hyukjae said smiling for himself while his hand traveled to grab Kyuhyun’s and smiled mischievously at him. “I have the perfect source of information.” He said smirking and Kyuhyun lifted his eyebrow before smirking as well.

“I can’t wait to see what you’re ready to give in change o the information.” Kyuhyun said almost whispering just for Hyukjae to hear and making the other blush lightly. Kyuhyun smiled for himself in triumph; if he was going to give information then he should at least take advantage of that.

Hyukjae looked away. “We’ll see…” He whispered back with his cheeks in pink.

“Yah!” Leeteuk hit the back of Kyuhyun’s head making the other groan in annoyance. “I told you already!” He yelled not really liking Hyukjae was really close to Kyuhyun.

“The hell I care about your damn prince!” Kyuhyun yelled back annoyed and frustrated everyone talked about that prince but the man has never showed in front of him to reclaim his man. “Hyukjae is with me now and I’ll do everything to keep it that way!” He said and Hyukjae smiled for himself because Kyuhyun was half pouting.

“Don’t worry hyung!” Donghae said brightly. “We can keep an eye on those two!” He smiled brightly and Leeteuk sighed.

“I would stay if I didn’t have something more important to do with the prince.” Leeteuk sighed deeply again; seconds later he wasn’t even in the room leaving four males confused and looking at each other.

“I guess we should leave now…” Donghae said nervously scratching the back of his head and chuckling. “Bye!” He said disappearing in the air.

“Yah!” Hyukjae pouted when Donghae disappeared; all the drama was all because of him.

“Let’s go.” Siwon sighed and extended his hand towards Hyukjae; Kyuhyun grabbed it instead.

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun repeated narrowing his eyes at Siwon and hugging Hyukjae possessively by the waist.

---------------------------

“There.” Hankyung smiled sweetly and Wulffrith snorted. “Yah!” He exclaimed. “I’m giving you the best meal and you’re rejecting it?!” He pouted.

Wulffrith watched carefully every movement that Hankyung did and at the end he sniffed the plate with food.

“See?” Hankyung asked triumphal. “We can actually be friends!” He declared when Wulffrith started eating carefully the food.

Sungmin smiled while watching the interaction and stood up to go to the garden; he smiled even brighter when he saw his flowers blossomed.

“Why are you so happy?” a voice asked and Sungmin jumped in surprise.

“You scared me…” Sungmin sighed in relief and closed his eyes softly; placing his hand in his chest in an attempt to calm down his racing heart.

“Why would you be scared of me?” The man asked smiling softly and Sungmin opened his eyes.

“Leeteuk hyung…” Sungmin called softly. “If anyone appears from the nothing I would obviously be afraid!” he pouted and Leeteuk frowned.

“Why are you here?” Leeteuk asked and Sungmin lifted his eyebrow in confusion; he was there because he truly loved Hyukjae and he wanted to protect his best friend.

“Don’t you know already?” Sungmin asked. “I’m here because I love Hyukkie; I don’t want him to suffer as when he did when we were children.” He continued honestly.

Leeteuk’s expression softened. “What will you do when he knows?” He asked and Sungmin’s expression fell.

“I don’t know…” Sungmin confessed looking away towards a beautiful flower. “I don’t want him to be hurt.” He added sighing deeply.

Leeteuk looked away. “I have to go; they’re coming.” He said before disappearing in front of Sungmin’s eyes and leaving the other depressed.

“Sungmin hyung!” Kyuhyun came calling happily. “Hankyung cooked dinner! Come quickly!” He said and Sungmin turned towards his younger brother; he smiled when he spotted Hyukjae holding hands with him.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Sungmin said and Hyukjae smiled brightly.

“Don’t be late hyung!” Hyukjae said when Kyuhyun nodded and dragged him inside. Or else I’ll eat it all!” He said gaining a soft chuckle from Sungmin.

Sungmin closed his eyes and breathed in and out deeply; he smiled weakly before walking towards the inside of the house. “I won’t ever hurt Hyukkie.” He promised himself.
    

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

   
A/N: 
So yeah… sorry if the story is becoming somehow lame.. xD
I
 truly don’t know what’s going on with this story; but please bear with me and my lameness.
I’ll write a lot! Thank you all who support me all the time! (:
Thanks for reading and I love you all! (: