Chapter Three

Fake Dreams

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 
A pair of narrowing eyes were looking at that bed intently; trying to comprehend why in the world those people were so calm.
 
Siwon was lying almost in all the bed while Hyukjae was by his side; half of his body actually above Siwon’s; both of them snoring lightly and to what it seemed to be they didn’t care there was a huge white wolf in the bed too; cuddling itself into Hyukjae’s embrace.
 
Are they crazy? The owner of those spying eyes asked to himself snorting mentally.
 
There are indeed. He thought sighing lightly.
 
The young man regretted having even made a single move since now he had a huge white wolf in front of him; groaning and ready to attack; The man knew he had to run away from there as fast as he could; but he knew too; that there was something special about that animal.
 
The man backed a step and stopped his track when he saw how the animal followed him carefully. He heard Hyukjae groaned lightly in his sleep.
 
“Wulffrith?” Hyukjae called sitting up lazily and rubbing his eyes; not minding getting his body off from Siwon’s; he was too lazy for that. “Is that you?” He asked narrowing his eyes and looking around. “Aahh!” He yelled when he spotted the black dressed man in his room.
 
Hyukjae jumped lightly and the young man in black sighed; he was going to be in problems for being so careless; the wolf still in front of him; making sure he wouldn’t move or else he would lose an arm.
 
Hyukjae stood up flying and placing himself behind the wolf. “What do you want?” He asked serious.
 
“Kill you.” The man said bluntly and with a husky voice; Hyukjae just couldn’t make himself recognize it. “That’s what I want.” The man frowned when he saw how Siwon was waking up lazily too.
 
“Hyuk?” Siwon called not wanting to open his eyes. “What’s wrong?”
 
“Why?” Hyukjae asked narrowing his eyes and ignoring Siwon.
 
“What the-?!” Siwon yelled falling off the bed and hissing in pain after that.
 
“Because you’re a threat to my people.” The man in black said ignoring Siwon too. “I must eliminate you.”
 
“Can you?” Hyukjae asked; his eyes turning red once again.
 
“I’m sure I can.” The man in black said and suddenly; Hyukjae got distracted because Siwon was lying in the floor; curling his body in pain.; the man in black was slowly killing him; making sure Siwon felt a lot of pain; even when he didn’t even touched him.
 
Hyukjae panicked; not knowing if protect Siwon or just fight while the other was dying out of pain. “.” He hissed before stepping back; he knew the man wouldn’t dare to move since Wulffrith was taking care of him; making sure he wouldn’t move an inch.
 
Hyukjae touched Siwon just a second before the latter passed away; it was easier for Hyukjae to just make him senseless; that way he wouldn’t have any problem. “So smart.” The man in black said chuckling. “But don’t think I have nothing under my sleeve.” He said and Hyukjae found himself in the air.
 
“What the-?!” Hyukjae screamed scared because he couldn’t control his body. “Get me down!” He yelled and he hated how his voice sounded so weak.
 
“Why would I?” The man asked still looking at the can in front of him; not wanting to make any false move.
 
Hyukjae narrowed his eyes and a serious expression was now in his face; he looked at the black dressed man at the eyes. “I order you to stop.” Hyukjae said with his red eyes and the man in black panicked when he found out he couldn’t move his body; not even blink. “It’s not funny anymore huh?” Hyukjae asked walking in the air towards the man; his eyes still red as he stepped forward.
 
“ you Hyukjae.” The man in black said before arranging his whole energy and throwing himself into Hyukjae; ready to kill him with his new appeared sword.
 
Hyukjae was taken aback; he was sure he would die and his heart stopped when the only thing he could see was a sword coming to his heart.
 
Hyukjae didn’t know how it happened; but he suddenly found the man in black in the floor; Wulffrith biting his arm hardly. He froze, not knowing what to do and only looking how the blood came out of the other’s body. Hyukjae didn’t know he was trembling; his whole body paralyzed as he saw how the man and the wolf were suddenly fighting; more like dodging the attacks.
 
“Urg!” The man groaned and just an instant; he was gone; Wulffrith freezing in confusion and Hyukjae shaking from the shock.
 
Wulffrith quickly went to Hyukjae’s side and poked him with his nose as if trying to make Hyukjae snap back. “That was…” Hyukjae gulped. “That was so intense…” He finally said taking one of his hands and petting Wulffrith unconsciously.
 
They stayed like that for almost half an hour; then, Hyukjae decided to take a permanent marker and paint of Siwon’s face as if taking revenge because he was supposed to help him but he was sleeping instead.
 
“Let’s go wash that blood in your hair Wulffrith.” Hyukjae said smiling at his creations in Siwon’s face and arms.
 
After a few minutes; they both were going out of the small house; walking peacefully into the dark and towards the river.
 
“Now get inside!” Hyukjae ordered to the wolf that just groaned and backed off. “YAH!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “You’re dirty!” He said at the retreating can. “I don’t want you to go around with blood in your hair!”
 
Wulffrith made a sound that Hyukjae got like a laugh and ran away. “What the-?!” Hyukjae had to run behind the can so he could clean it. “Stop!” He whined when he got tired and he self palmed when he remembered he could actually fly or teleport. “Stupid me…” He whispered before teleporting in front of the running wolf that hit himself with Hyukjae’s body. “That’s what you get.” Hyukjae laughed even when he was in the floor; falling flatly as the huge can collided in him.
 
And so; after a few minutes; they were already walking towards the river again; Hyukjae could swear the wolf was whining and pouting; but that wouldn’t help since he was determined.
 
“Hyukjae!” Hyukjae heard his name being yelled by Siwon in his mind; he just giggled. “Hyukjae! Where are you?!” The screams kept on going; Hyukjae knew Siwon didn’t see his face yet; he just chuckled and proceed on walking.
 
“Now get in the water or I’ll burn all your hair just to maintain you clean!” Hyukjae threatened and the wolf quickly jumped into the water. Hyukjae laughed hard at the can that just stood in the water; trembling as the cold liquid reached his skin.
 
Hyukjae took off his shirt and his pants; leaving himself in just boxers; he touched the water with the tip of his toe and decided it was just freezing; he could totally understand Wulffrith. “Wait…” Hyukjae motioned as he touched the water with his hand and it started to get warm; the wolf sighed as the temperature increased and it was actually nice to be in the water. “Done.” Hyukjae said when he finished warming the water; he took his boxers off and jumped in; making Wulffrith groan because the water fell on him.
 
They played for almost an hour; Wulffrith chasing Hyukjae while swimming or Hyukjae just throwing water at the can.
 
“You seem to be having a good time.” Hyukjae heard a voice and turned around alarmed; he was welcomed by a smiling young man sitting in the edge of the river. “May I join?” The young man asked smiling brightly.
 
Wulffrith quickly groaned and went out of the water; placing himself in front of the man; almost telling him not to dare to hurt his owner.
 
“I won’t do anything so don’t worry.” The young man laughed and Hyukjae just stood there in the water. “So how have you been Hyuk? Long time no see.”
 
“Come here Wulffrith.” Hyukjae ordered and the wolf quickly turned around to jump into his owner’s arms. “Who are you?” Hyukjae asked serious.
 
“Tsk…” The young man faked a hurt expression. “Why don’t you remember me?” He asked pouting. “I remember you even after all these years.
 
“Shut up and tell me who are you.” Hyukjae said frowning.
 
“I’m Donghae!” The young man exclaimed standing up happily and pointing at himself; a huge smile in his face.
 
“So?” Hyukjae asked lifting an eyebrow. “What do you want Donghae?” He asked getting ready; because these last days he has been fighting against everyone who gets to see him.
 
“Can I play with you?” Donghae asked with puppy eyes and Hyukjae blushed lightly.
 
“What?” Hyukjae asked confused at Donghae’s words.
 
“It’s because you two seem to be having fun and I want to join!” Donghae whined pouting.
 
“O-Ok…” Hyukjae agreed still confused; he was going to keep his distance for that Donghae guy.
 
“Yay!” Donghae exclaimed happily taking off his clothes and disposing himself to jump in the water. Hyukjae and Donghae were surprised when a strong pair of arms stopped Donghae from jumping happily. “What?!” Donghae snapped angrily because someone was stopping his fun.
 
“What do you think you’re doing Hae?!” The owner of those arms asked annoyed and Donghae turned quickly; blushing at those eyes that were looking at him intently. “Put on your clothes again and let’s go home.” The man said frowning.
 
“But I want to play with Hyukkie…” Donghae pouted; Hyukjae didn’t know what to do; he just let Wulffrith to place itself in front f him protectively.
 
“You can’t Hae.” The man sighed. “You have things to do.”
 
“I already did everything I had to!” Donghae whined. “Just let me play some hour! I already convinced Hyukkie!”
 
The man turned and eyed the nervous Hyukjae and his mad wolf. “Hey Hyuk.” He greeted. “Are you okay with Hae playing with you for some time?” He asked politely while Donghae had those sparkling in anticipation eyes with him; Hyukjae couldn’t bring himself so say that actually they were messing up his normal life.
 
“S-Sure…” Hyukjae found himself agreeing; jumping lightly when Donghae hoped in happiness.
 
“See?!” Donghae said. “Now go away and let us play together!” He snapped with a huge grin in his face.
 
“Excuse me…” Hyukjae cleared his throat and both males turned to see him. “May I know who are you both?” He asked lifting an eyebrow.
 
Donghae pouted while the other man laughed at Hyukjae’s innocence. “Don’t you remember us Hyukkie?” The man asked smiling softly. Hyukjae shook his head. “I’m Leeteuk; Donghae’s older brother.”
 
“Ohh…” Hyukjae exclaimed nodding lightly. “So?” He asked after a few seconds.
 
Leeteuk laughed lightly. “We’re the cousins of your future husband.” Leeteuk said.
 
Hyukjae opened his eyes widely. “S-So you are…”
 
“Princes!” Donghae completed Hyukjae’s sentence happily. “I’m getting in!” He announced jumping in and making Hyukjae snap back from his trance when the splash of water hit his and Wulffrith’s faces.
 
Leeteuk sighed. “I’ll come back to get you in a few hours Hae.” He announced. “Have fun.” He said with a dimple smile.
 
Hyukjae just stood there; looking at Donghae who was playing like a little kid in the water; wondering how was it that he met those two; and thinking how bad his life had become since Siwon stepped in his house.
 
“Donghae?” Hyukjae called softly.
 
“Yes Hyukkie?” Donghae stopped playing.
 
“How did I meet you?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae’s smile got wider.
 
“We were born the same day!” Donghae said happily. “But when you were three weeks old your parents took you away from me.” Donghae pouted.
 
Hyukjae breathed in and out; silently praying he wouldn’t lose control. “So I met you when I was a little baby?” He asked between the teeth; trying hard not to hit the boy in front of him. Donghae nodded vigorously. “AND YOU ING WANTED ME TO REMEMBER YOU?!” Hyukjae burst out angrily. “HOW COULD I REMEMBER YOU WHEN I DIDN’T EVEN HAD A CONCIENCE RIGHT THEN?!” He snapped throwing water at the pouting boy. “Ah Seriously!” Hyukjae finally exclaimed massaging his temple.
 
“I do remember you.” Donghae pouted; all wet and messy.
 
“You’re weird.” Hyukjae said closing his eyes.
 
“Hyukkie…” Donghae called softly.
 
“Mm?” Hyukjae just hummed in response; still with his eyes closed and his fingers massaging his temple.
 
“A-Are you completely n-?” Donghae asked blushing lightly.
 
Hyukjae opened his eye abruptly; his face all red and turning to see Donghae; who was just looking down there. “You stupid erted fish!” He yelled before shutting his eyes tightly and throwing water at Donghae randomly. “Teach him a lesson Wulffrith!” Hyukjae ordered and the wolf didn’t need to hear it twice.
 
Minutes later; Hyukjae was having the time of his life; watching how Donghae ran as fast as he could while Wulffrith was chasing him; ready to get his underwear. “Hyukkie!” Donghae called desperately; teleporting and making it uselessly since Wulffrith was by far faster than him. “Make him stop!” Donghae whined.
 
“Take it as my welcome party Hae!” Hyukjae yelled laughing out loud; his boxers already on and his finger pointing at Donghae who was desperately climbing trees and failing to escape from Wulffrith’s gasp.
 
Hyukjae gasped when he saw Donghae just inches away from him; Donghae hugged Hyukjae and threw themselves in the water; making Hyukjae go under it so he could get his revenge. Hyukjae pulled Donghae with him and they spent almost half an hour there; fighting and laughing out loud; Wulffrith resting at the edge of the river; exposing his body to the morning sun so it could be dry soon; taking care Donghae didn’t hurt his owner.
 
“HYUKJAE!” Siwon arrived panicking; Wulffrith groaned at him as soon as he got near. “Hae?” Siwon asked confused when he realized there was someone else with Hyukjae.
 
Hyukjae and Donghae stopped their plays and turned around to see Siwon; Hyukjae’s hands in Donghae’s neck and Donghae’s hands in Hyukjae’s cheeks. “HAHAHAHAHA!” Both males laughed out loud when they spotted Siwon.
 
“What’s so funny?!” Siwon demanded frowning lightly and getting annoyed by the other’s laugh who just saw him and started. “What’s wrong?” He asked desperately.
 
Hyukjae and Donghae just kept on laughing hard; pointing at Siwon’s face and their stomachs hurting because of so much laughing.
 
Siwon got near and saw his reflection in the water; finding out there were marks in his beautiful face; clumsy drawings all over it; discovering his arms were painted too. “HYUKJAE!” He called angrily before taking his shirt and pants off and jumping in the water to get Hyukjae’s neck.
 
Wulffrith snorted and just came back to rest; watching how the fight became a play between the three childish boys; the three of them laughing hard and forgetting there was actually someone who was frowning in one of the branch of the nearest tree; looking at the scene and holding his injured arm with his hand; swearing Hyukjae would pay what his pet id to him.
 
The man in black disappeared; Hyukjae’s laugh being the last thing he heard as he cursed it and swore he would be the one who would make Hyukjae not to laugh and be that happy again.
 
--------------------
 
“That damn pet dared to injure me!” The young man in black said angrily.
 
Heechul chuckled. “That’s because you took it really lightly.” He said with his face inches away from the other. “Be more careful next time.” He winked and kissed the black man’s cheek; he then disappeared in the air smiling brightly; leaving a blushing boy in the dark room.
 
The boy in black chuckled when Heechul was everywhere but there. “Maybe I shouldn’t be trying to conquer Hyukjae.” He whispered; but the boy was so competitive and he wanted to comply with this mission so much that he would do anything just to get it right.
 
Because getting this mission done would mean he could be in a higher rank and finally being able to comply with all Heechul’s demanding; they would finally be together the way he wanted; But he needed Hyukjae dead for that to become true; he didn’t know what were Heechul’s actual intentions to kill the latter; but he knew he would do anything just be have the chance to get him.
 
---------------------
 
“NO WAY!” Hyukjae exclaimed annoyed.
 
“Why?” Donghae whined. “Siwon could why not me too?” He asked with puppy eyes.
 
“It’s not like if I’m happy with Siwon by my side all the time!” Hyukjae snapped.
 
“Hey!” Siwon whined but everybody ignored him.
 
“Just for a while Hyuk.” Leeteuk insisted and Hyukjae failed at looking at him with hate.
 
“Ever since Siwon entered this house, people have come in and try to kill me!” Hyukjae said crossing his arms in his chest. “I won’t risk on more attacks because a childish prince wants to stay here!” He exclaimed looking away from Siwon’s and Donghae’s puppy eyes. “NO WAY!” He snorted going out his small house; Wulffrith following behind lazily.
 
Leeteuk sighed and went out behind Hyukjae. “Wait here.” He ordered to Siwon and Donghae. “Don’t get in trouble okay?” He asked throwing a glare and Siwon and Donghae just nodded vigorously.
 
It all happened after Leeteuk found them fighting with each other in the river; he literally got mad and made Donghae, Hyukjae and Siwon make a thousand push-ups. Even Wulffrith had to run ten miles; because he didn’t stopped the fight and Leeteuk scolded him. Everybody was damn tired after their punishment that they fell flatly on the bed; one above another one as their muscles sore; that’s when Donghae decided he wanted to stay in Hyukjae’s home and attend his school as well.
 
Leeteuk had a weak point when it came to his brother; so he was now in the process of convincing Hyukjae to take care of Donghae; but the latter refused vigorously saying that it would be too troublesome for him.
 
A whole hour passed and Siwon and Donghae were getting bored in that small house; so they decided to play something and fake to be designers. When Hyukjae arrived pouting; Leeteuk smiling; both gasped when they saw Hyukjae’s new house.
 
It was huge; but there was still just one room; a huge bed against the wall. “WHAT THE HELL?!” Hyukjae exclaimed angrily; he had made that house with his own hands and those two used their powers; town’s people would arrive soon and they would curse at Hyukjae because his house suddenly was replaced with a palace.
 
“Don’t worry!” Donghae exclaimed happily jumping in the bed. “People will still see your old house in the outside!” He said proud of his smartness.
 
“GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE ALL OF YOU!” Hyukjae yelled and flinched a little when Leeteuk rubbed his arm and smiled at him softly. “Fine…” He hissed. “But why did you just made a room?” He asked lifting his eyebrow and trying hard to calm down his madness.
 
Donghae rolled his eyes. “Because we will be sleeping together!” He exclaimed and Siwon nodded happily too; the marks in his face long gone and replaced with red marks because he scratched really hard.
 
“Then…” Leeteuk said with a proud smile in his face; nobody could deny he was the king for convincing people; Hyukjae wasn’t an exception. “I’ll be leaving now; I’ll come and check you all every night okay?” He asked and Hyukjae just sighed while Siwon and Donghae nodded vigorously.
 
Leeteuk bid goodbye and soon; only the four of them were in the luxurious room; Wulffrith already in the huge cushion that was placed by the bed’s side with his name written on it; tired of so much running.
 
“Let’s just sleep for now.” Hyukjae said as he stripped himself and put on his pajamas.
 
“Yay!” Donghae exclaimed happily. “Tomorrow will be my very first day in school!” He jumped in the bed.
 
“I won’t take you there if you don’t sleep already.” Hyukjae threatened serious and Siwon and Donghae hurried up changing their clothes and fixing themselves in the bed. “I don’t want to be in the middle!” Hyukjae exclaimed when Donghae was by his left and Siwon in the right.
 
“It’s safer this way.” Siwon said nodding lightly. “This way nobody will attack you first without waking Donghae or me first.”
 
“I already know you’re useless Siwon.” Hyukjae said glaring at him. “And Donghae is such a spoiled prince I highly doubt he could defend me.”
 
“Yah!” Donghae exclaimed. “I’m pretty good in what I do!” He said pouting.
 
Hyukjae sighed; he just gave up and fixed himself in the middle of the bed; making his whole tired and sore muscled rest in the soft mattress; it wasn’t long when Hyukjae felt the weight of Wulffrith’s body at the end of the bed; nobody was against that; because up until then; the wolf was the only one who actually succeeded on protecting Hyukjae.
 
A pair of discreet eyes were watching carefully; choosing the right moment to attack the sleeping figure that was between the two males. The man pointing an arrow to Hyukjae’s heart frowned when Donghae and Siwon cuddled themselves in Hyukjae’s body; hugging him as if he was a stuffed boy; snoring lightly and making it impossible to him to throw the arrow; it had to be another day then.
 
------------------------
 
Hyukjae had to admit his days weren’t as funny as the current ones; Donghae and Siwon would be childish, but they wouldn’t fail on making Hyukjae laughed; maybe being attacked was a low prize he was willing to pay if his life were becoming that happy.
 
Hyukjae was walking with Donghae and Siwon in both his sides; they were discussing about what kind of food was better to give to Wulffrith for the latter to be stronger; Hyukjae just rolled his eyes; knowing they wouldn’t reach a conclusion any time soon.
 
“Hyukkie!” Hyukjae gasped when his bunny friend jumped on him; hugging him tightly. “How was your weekend?!” Sungmin asked excited while smiling brightly.
 
Donghae almost jumped on the boy ready to kill him; no one ever had to dare to hug his cousin’s fiancé like that. “Calm down.” Siwon said. “They’re just friends.” He explained and Donghae nodded; getting calmer.
 
“It was… funny…” Hyukjae admitted to Sungmin who just smiled wider.
 
“Hyuk!” They heard another voice; coming from a certain someone walking coolly towards them; Donghae just smiled and shrugged it off; another one of Hyukjae’s friends.
 
“That’s the one you have to get rid of.” Siwon whispered in Donghae’s ears.
 
Donghae felt like he had to protect Hyukjae from the approaching man. Sungmin freed Hyukjae from his hug and stepped aside for Kyuhyun to be in front of Kyuhyun; giggling t his brother’s cuteness.
 
“How are you Hyuk?” Kyuhyun asked softly smiling at Hyukjae who smiled back.
 
Donghae felt the necessity to kill the boy; but he wanted to believe there was nothing wrong in what they were doing; just chatting for now.
 
“I’m fine Kyu!” Hyukjae exclaimed smiling brightly. “How have you been?” He asked back and Kyuhyun smiled wider too.
 
“Missing you.” Kyuhyun said leaning closer and giving a soft kiss in Hyukjae’s cheek.
 
“WHAT THE-?!” Donghae couldn’t believe his eyes. “HEY!” He called annoyed; Siwon clinched his fist as both males’ blood boiled; Hyukjae was meant to be his prince’s wife.
 
“Who are you”? Kyuhyun asked frowning lightly when he actually realized they weren’t alone.
 
“Don’t you dare being that close to Hyuk!” Donghae threatened. “He’s my cousin’s-”
 
“Let’s get going Kyu!” Hyukjae said as he grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and dragged him away; Kyuhyun just smirked and freed himself; just to put his hand around Hyukjae’s shoulder’s and smiling softly at him.
 
“Who the hell is he?!” Donghae asked fuming.
 
“That’s the one we have to defeat.” Siwon said serious.
 
“Calm down guys.” Sungmin giggled. “It’s not like if Hyukkie doesn’t want to be with him.” He said before looking at Donghae intently. “I’m Sungmin.” He introduced himself with a bright smile.
 
“Donghae.” The latter introduced still looking at the retreating couple before his own eyes.
 
Sungmin, Siwon and Donghae arrived to the classroom with no worries; though they hated how the girls were paying extra attention to their movements. “Wait…” Siwon motioned when they entered; they just greeted Hankyung who was sitting in his spot; but he definitely found something wrong. “Where’s Hyuk and Kyuhyun?” Siwon asked and Donghae’s and his eyes widened in horror.
 
“!” Donghae hissed when he realized they just lost the two of them.
 
--------------------------
 
“K-Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae called confused when the younger was dragging him towards the back of the school. “Where are we going?” He finally asked biting his lower lip.
 
Kyuhyun smirked and stopped his track; turning around so Hyukjae would crash in his chest. “Here.” He announced and Hyukjae turned around blushing hard; it was indeed the back of the school; but he didn’t remember it to be that beautiful; it has been years since he last saw that huge tree. “Come on.” Kyuhyun ordered; signaling Hyukjae to sit in the shadow of the tree.
 
Hyukjae smiled softly and complied. “Mind t tell me what are we doing here?” Hyukjae asked, trying hard to sound normal even when his breathing was uneven and his heart was racing.
 
Kyuhyun smirked. “This.” He said kissing Hyukjae’s forehead.
 
Hyukjae blushed harder and looked down; biting his lower lip as he felt his heart stopped for a second or two. When Hyukjae turned up once again he smiled at Kyuhyun and the latter smiled back warmly. “So just because of that?” Hyukjae asked pouting lightly.
 
Kyuhyun laughed. “And because I really wanted to be with you.” Kyuhyun admitted looking at Hyukjae’s eyes intently. “Because you have something I loved from the first time I ever landed my eyes on you.” He continued making Hyukjae blush and placing his hand in Hyukjae’s chin so they would be locking their gazes. “You definitely have something that makes me want to punch everyone who gets near to you.”
 
Hyukjae gulped; Kyuhyun’s stare was making him feel as if the latter could see through him. “Oh… Is that good?” Hyukjae asked nervously.
 
Kyuhyun smirked again; Hyukjae’s heart almost jumped from his chest when he realized Kyuhyun was looking at his lips. “I’ll kiss you right now.” Kyuhyun announced and Hyukjae froze; not really knowing what he should do. “But you have to have a strong will.” Kyuhyun adverted when their lips were mere inches apart. “Because I won’t be able to stop once I start.” He finally closed the distance between them; placing his soft lips against Hyukjae’s.
 
Hyukjae flinched lightly; Kyuhyun’s hands cupping his face to maintain him still; he closed his eyes when he felt how soft it was; the first time he ever kissed someone; Hyukjae didn’t know he moved his lips too; kissing back at Kyuhyun; clenching Kyuhyun’s shirt in his chest; as if looking for support or simply to maintain the other as close as possible.
 
When they broke apart; Kyuhyun smiled at him; Hyukjae was panting lightly and their gaze was locked. Kyuhyun didn’t have to think it twice before pinning Hyukjae to the tree; kissing him once again as his hands made their way to Hyukjae’s waist. “I told you I wouldn’t be able to stop.” Kyuhyun said between the kiss.
 
“I don’t want you to stop.” Hyukjae said and he swore he heard Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
Soon after; Hyukjae was already in Kyuhyun’s lap while the other was resting his back in the tree; Hyukjae’s legs in both sides of Kyuhyun; his arms in Kyuhyun’s neck and their mouths being practically glued to each other.
 
Hyukjae gripped on Kyuhyun’s hair as the kiss became more intense; Kyuhyun started wondering his hands all over Hyukjae’s waist; going down until they found the edge of Hyukjae’s shirt. He slid his hands slowly under the soft piece of cloth and smiled to himself when he finally reached Hyukjae’s back’s soft skin.
 
“Mmm Kyu…” Hyukjae moaned lightly backing his body as the cold fingers traced small circles in his back; Hyukjae was almost mad because those were just mere touches; teasing ones.
 
Kyuhyun took that chance and started kissing Hyukjae’s cheek; slowly going down towards his jaw line; he started Hyukjae’s ear lobe. “Don’t make me stop soon please…” He said in such a husky voice Hyukjae swore that would be the reason of his death.
 
Hyukjae pushed away lightly; he cupped Kyuhyun’s face and he lost himself in that look of him; Kyuhyun’s eyes were sparkling; it was like if Kyuhyun was begging for Hyukjae not to stop him.
 
That was when Hyukjae leaned closer and kissed Kyuhyun full on the lips; just to reassure the other that he wouldn’t ever dare to stop. Kyuhyun Hyukjae’s lower lip and the other opened his mouth; giving Kyuhyun total access.
 
Kyuhyun wandered his mouth in Hyukjae’s sweet cavern; he wanted more; he couldn’t have enough; the kiss became so hot he pulled Hyukjae closer to him; finally touching Hyukjae completely; the latter moaned while their chest were so close; so much friction and a high temperature; Hyukjae didn’t really know what was going on; but he was having the time of his life; those sensations were so good he couldn’t have enough.
 
Kyuhyun’s hands climbed until Hyukjae’s shirt was high; revealing Hyukjae’s back’s skin. Kyuhyun ended the kiss panting hard; smirking when Hyukjae’s chest was going up and down with a heavy respiration; Kyuhyun started Hyukjae’s neck; giving chaste kisses once in a while; pulling Hyukjae closer and enjoying the moans the latter was taking out of his mouth; Kyuhyun loved those moans.
 
“K-Kyu…” Hyukjae moaned helplessly.
 
“Mm?” Kyuhyun hummed in response; he bit Hyukjae’s flesh skin and then it; Hyukjae backed his head to give Kyuhyun a better access.
 
“I-I think someone is coming…” Hyukjae said between moans and panting; cursing Siwon and Donghae; he knew they were almost arriving and hell; he didn’t want them to see him like that; he was a total mess.
 
“Let them be.” Was Kyuhyun’s reply; going down and sliding his hands down too; meeting with the edge of Hyukjae’s pants.
 
“OHH KYU!” Hyukjae moaned out loud; Kyuhyun’s fingers started entering his pants; traveling down his ; the sensations Hyukjae felt were mere pleasurable. He loved it.
 
Suddenly; both of them were stunned; looking at each other opened eyes; their hearts beating fast as they could see an arrow just centimeters apart from Kyuhyun’s head; it landed in the tree and Kyuhyun was damn scared; same as Hyukjae. They stood there; frozen.
 
“W-What the hell was that?” Kyuhyun asked once he snapped back; his heart still racing because damn; he almost died.
 
Hyukjae looked down and bit his lower lip. “Let’s go!” He announced standing up and fixing his uniform.
 
“Wait!” Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist. “We need to know what is happening!” He insisted while standing up and looking at Hyukjae with that confused look.
 
“If I kiss you will you come with me and talk about it later?” Hyukjae asked biting his lower lip.
 
Kyuhyun gulped and saw those plum lips; he leaned closer and attacked them; nibbling them and entering Hyukjae’s mouth with his tongue; marking in his memory ever corner of Hyukjae’s mouth; pulling the Hyukjae closer with his hands in the latter’s waist; making the friction their bodies wanted so much. “Let’s go.” Kyuhyun finally said panting; enjoying Hyukjae’s blushed face and swollen lips.
 
They both walked hand in hand towards their classroom; of course they lost their first class; but they couldn’t care less.
 
Kyuhyun turned around lightly; he stared at the arrow in the tree and frowned deeply. What the hell was that? He asked in his mind as Hyukjae dragged him inside the building.
 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
 
A/N: grrrr~~
So here I am with the next update!!
Yay!
^^
Comment a lot!

LOVE YA!