Chapter 17

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time since practice ended, which was nearly half an hour ago, as I listened to my friends inssecant babbling. "I get it, you've been in love with her for years and she still doesn't know it blah blah blah. Dude, just... shoot your shot." I said as I threw the ball into the hoop, hearing the familiar swish of it going in. "See what I did there?"

Taehyung seemed unamused which only spurred my own amusement tenfold. "That was stupid, even for you." Before I even got the chance to fake being offended, the boy continued. "That's easy for you to say, you go through girls faster than Jimin goes through his chick flicks. And that's like... crazy."

"Get my name out of your mouth Tae!" Jimin called as he approached the two of us with his girlfriend in tow. 

"Was he wrong though?" His girlfriend, Rose, shrugged.

"Babe!" Jimin whined.

"See, even your girlfriend can sense your obsession. Do you have no shame?" 

"Now your just changing the subject," Jimin commented.

"I did nothing of the sort." 

"Yuh-huh, don't act like you werent just talking about your girl problems Tae." Jimin crossed his arms.

"What girl problems?" Rose asked seemingly interested in the topic at hand.

"Tae has been in love with Jisoo for like four-ish years and she doesnt know it and now he thinks that she likes one of our close friends and he doesn't know whether he should tell her how he feels or respect the bro code." I easily filled the girl in as I mindlessly dribbled the ball.

Taehyung stood shocked as stared at me, "What the hell Kook! What are you gonna tell her next, that I still cuddle my stuffed penguin Shelly that I've had since I was five?"

"Too late. I already told her that." Jimin stated sheepishly.

"What the hell guys?!"

We both shrugged not really seeing the harm in it.

"Jisoo's a very nice and understanding girl. She'll definitely respect your feelings if you do decide to tell her." Rose offered a small smile to the drowning boy.

"But... I don't want to lose her." he mumbled as he stared at the ground.

"Come on, you should know better than anyone that Jisoo's not like that. She wouldn't abandon a friend she's known for four years just because he expressed his feelings for her."

Taehyung became silent, lost in his thoughts until he finally spoke, "Thanks Rose. I kinda needed that."

"No problem."

"Now talk about you and Lisa. I wanna hear all the juicy details about this girl who's finally put you in your place," Jimin spoke.

I clumsily dropped the ball in my hands at the very sudden request. "Whoa whoa, slow down there. I am st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter