Chapter 9

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I was sound asleep until the vibration of my phone woke me. I decided to ignore it and try to go back to my peaceful dreamland but once again, my phone virbrated. As the constant vibrating sound continued, I finally gave in and checked to see who was blowing up my phone.

From: Unknown

2:41am Hi

2:41am Hey

2:41am Hellooo

2:42am U up????

I stared at the unknown number, taking a minute to figure out who it could possibly be that was texting me at this ungodly hour. Not knowing who this could be, I decided to just ask straight up.

2:43am Who's this?

2:43am oh good ur up. i thought u were asleep

I let out a scoff, rolling my eyes and texted back.

2:43am I was sleeping, until SOMEONE woke me up with their nonstop texting.

2:44am whoops sorry Lizzy

At the sight of that all too familiar nickname, I furiously typed back a reply.

2:44am Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!

2:44am yes Lizzy?

I huffed, just knowing that that doofus was trying to find ways to make me go insane. Although he was the crazy one for texting people at two in the morning?! Wait, how did this doofus even get my number in the first place?

2:45am Who gave you my number?

2:45am hehehe 

2:45am i have my ways...

2:46am Answer the question bunny boy!

2:46am aw yay I have a nickname ^^

I groaned in annoyance, how could he possibly manage to be even more irritating over text than in person? 

2:46am Cut the crap Jungkook. Was it Jisoo? It was Jisoo wasn't it?

2:46am nope

2:47am wanna hint Lizzy?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, what is this guy doing? What even is the point of this?

2:47am Okay, you're having way too much fun with this.

2:47am lol

2:48am hint: the day i got my "stick" back

I groaned inwardly, why is he talking in riddles? I decided to play along since I'm probably not going to be able to fall back asleep now since I'm wide awake, thanks to he-who-shall-not-be-named.

Okay, his stick.. why would he put air quotes around stick? I pondered for a bit and decided I did not like this game, not because I'm bad at it but because it was childish.

2:50am do u give up??

2:50am or did u fall asleep on me?

2:50am Lizzyyyyyyy

2:51am Geez, calm down dude. I'm very much awake and all because you wanted to play some stupid mind games -_-

2:51am i'll take that as a sign of you're defeat

2:51am First of all, it's your not you're. Second of all, you did not defeat me, I let you win.

2:52am wow im honored

2:53am anyway remember the time you, Tae, Jisoo, and I all went out to eat?

I stared down at the text, feeling confused. The time we went out to eat? A stick? I tried to remember that day and finally started to piece his stupid riddle together. No, he wouldn't.. right?

2:53am Yeah... what about it?

2:53am well.. u see. this is a funny story really but um well..

I began to feel impatient as the little letters on my screen that read, "typing..." kept disappearing and reappearing.

2:54am Spit it out already.

2:54am ok ok fine. well i may have put your number in my phone while you went to the bathroom that day.

I knew he was up to something! He had been acting suspicious that day.

 

 

"I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick." Jisoo nodded her head absentmindedly as she continued to stuff chicken into .

"Dang, slow down. Your chicken isn't going anywhere," Taehyung teased Jisoo as she basically inhaled her chicken. I chuckled and turned away, not missing that affectionate gaze Taehyung was wearing. That look was worn by many of our clients and I made a mental note of it.

I walked into the bathroom and stared hard at my reflection. I hadn't actually wanted to use the bathroom, I only came in here to get away from Jungkook's ongoing cheesy pick up lines. 

My mind went back to the day when J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter