Chapter 13

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I roamed the school aimlessly, not really knowing where to go at this point. I had been roaming around for a while and I still couldn't find him. Where could that boy be?

I had tried checking the artroom but no one was there. I had no idea where to check next and I decided it would be best to just asked someone who was actually close to Jungkook.

I halted as I spotted a familiar face standing in front of a vending machine. 

I sighed I'm relief and walked up to him, "Hey, Taehyung."

The said boy turned at thee sound of his name and shot me one of his box shaped smiles. "Oh. Hi, Lisa." As I got closer to the boy, I noticed how his bag that he held was full of various brands of snacks. He noticed my fixed gaze and smiled sheepishly. He grabbed a random one and held it out to me, "Want one?"

I chuckled, "Sure, thanks."

"No problem," he shrugged.

I opened the bag hastily, suddenly noticing how hungry I was. I ate a few and smiled in satisfaction, "Wow, these are good."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "I know right, one of my favorites." He spoke as he put a few more coins into the vending machine.

"Your emptying out the whole damn machine, Tae," I joked as I watched the boy grab the bag he just bought and shove it into his already full backpack.

"I'm a growing male Lisa. If I'm hungry, I'll eat," he shot back childishly.

"Whatever," I shrugged. "Anyways, I'm looking for Jungkook. Do you know where he is?"

"Did you try the artroom?" Taehyung asked.

"He's not there."

The boy paused and scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "What? That's weird. He always goes there during lunch," he muttered to himself. "Try asking Jin hyung, he would know where he is."

"Well, do you know where Jin sunbaenim is?"

The boy grimaced, "No, sorry."

My shoulders slumped in defeat. If I struggled this much trying to find Jungkook, what are the chances of me succeeding to find Jin? 

I racked my brain for a solution and an idea popped in my head. A fangirl of Jin would definitely know of his whereabouts. Now all I had to do was find her. This is like playing a game of Where's Waldo, but way more exhausting.

Taehyung seemed to notice my inner struggle and spoke, "Is everything okay, Lisa?"

I stared back and realized that this was Taehyung I was talking to. He'd definitely know where that little Jin obsessed girl was at. "You know where Jisoo is, don't you?" I questioned with a mischievous lilt in my voice.

If Taehyung noticed, he pretended not to but his colored cheeks told me all I needed to know.

"Well, yeah. I know where she is but not for any particular reason. It's not like I was stalking her or something." The boy paused as he saw me raise my eyebrow suspiciously. "No, really! I didn't stalk her or anything. I was just talking to her and she happened to tell me where she was heading after lunch. So don't get the wrong idea or anything-"

"Easy there boy," I cut off his rambling and tried my best not to burst out laughing. "I wasn't implying anything. Can you just tell me where she is, please?"

The flustered boy cleared his throat but his cheeks were still flushed face and I chuckled. 

"She said she had an assignment to work on and that she'd be i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter