Chapter Sixteen

2088

The wind was blowing the once colourful fabric sheets, the sun had bleached those near the entrance. Sand had wafted into the hall and lay in small golden hillocks in the corners and walls. It was very quiet. The hot sun cast a long shadow into the hall. A girl was standing there in the middle of the hall, surrounded by the sheets hanging from the ceiling, forming tents. The silence was broken by crunching steps and a young man entered the hall.

 “You lived here?” he asked in a brisk voice.
The girl turned around and eyed the man. He was tall and lean, his yellow eyes were glowing in the shadowy hall. His skin was almost the same colour as the black long clothes he wore.
 “Yeah”, she said. “Let’s hurry”, she added.
The two walked to the tent at the end of the hall and pulled the sheets to the side. The young man produced a small device that he switched on and it illuminated the tent.
 “Whose stuff is this?” he asked looking around. His cool face now filled with interest. The girl let her fingers run over the fabrics that had once created a bed.
 “Hers”, she said with a strange look in her eyes.
The light from the little device fell on her arms that were covered in fine white lines, the tattoos shone like scars in the light.
 “She was number nine”, she added then. His eyes seemed to light up at that information.
 “Kyu”, he said quietly.
 “That’s right”, the girl said.
 “You followed her”, the man guessed.
 “I did – I do”, she corrected herself then.


Then she frowned and lifted the fabrics from the ground and revealed a sandy battered bag. Kyu had told her to go back and get her stuff from the shelter. Once she had made it into the city people might come and look for the shelter. For some reason Kyu did not want her maps and other documents she had written and collected to fall into anyone’s hands. But Kyu had trusted her with this task!
Her, Sarah. Kyu trusted her Sarah thought and pride filled her chest. Kyu trusted no one but her. Ever since their first meeting they had stuck together, Sarah had never left her side. When Kyu had taken off to the camps to kill the camp leaders it had been the first time since their first meeting for them to separate. Sarah had obeyed Kyu’s orders to look for those who had killed everyone at camp three and escaped. It had taken her a little over a month to find all of them. One had died, so there were only three yellow eyed who Sarah had told about her mission and convinced them to join her. It had been surprisingly easy to convince the three. However her mission was something they would have wanted anyway.
Thanks to Sarah’s connections and network of her own people, she knew that Junmyeon who had betrayed the group had managed to get into the city, followed by Kyungsoo, the army guy. Sarah also knew that months later the rest of the group had managed to break into the city as well. She had not heard from Kyu ever since, however, and she would deny it but it worried her greatly. Only a little while later, her brother who had helped her occasionally in finding the other yellow eyed ones had left her side, her family, their tribe. Sarah’s motivation for her mission had turned into a more personal one than before. She knew that her brother had left the family to go into the city. A man had taken him with him. He had made her brother promises, stupid and unlikely ones but her brother had believed them anyway and had left the family to go with him.
Sarah’s anger was boiling inside her stomach as she thought of the man who had taken her brother from the family.

 “There were a few weapons in the basement, you were right”, another voice said. They turned around and another yellow eyed boy entered the tent. He was carrying several weapons and a very ugly smirk.
 “These wooden swords will surely help us get into the city”, he said sarcastically. Sarah glared at him.
 “We won’t need weapons to break into the city. Like I said, we will use a secret tunnel. Look for good shoes instead, it will be a long walk”, Sarah said.
 “You walked through the tunnel before?” the dark skinned man asked.
Sarah threw the bag over her shoulder and took one of the fabrics from the bed and wrapped it around her neck.
 “No, but my brother did”, she said. The fabric smelled of dust and sand, it had long lost the smell of warm skin.
 “But you know the way?” the other yellow eyed boy asked sceptically.
 “Yeah, just walk straight ahead”, Sarah said. “And don’t get caught by the city police. Once we’re inside the city we have to be even more careful. My contact has told me the exact place of Dr Kim’s house and his grandson Junmyeon, another scientist is living there as well”, she said.
 “His grandson is continuing the scientist’s work?” they asked. Sarah grimaced.
 “He most likely is. He used to be on our side but abandoned us which caused the riots at camp two. A lot were imprisoned again, hurt and killed”, Sarah said darkly. She did not tell them that it had been Junmyeon who had ended the riot as well. Sarah did not trust him after all and he was the grandson of Dr Kim.
 “So his head is the first one we’re getting?” the younger yellow eyed boy asked. Sarah looked into his glowing eyes. Her brown eyes met the yellow ones.
 “Yeah and after that we go for the Feng group”, she said.

*

Baekhyun was anxious, his fingers were trembling so he clutched his mobile phone tighter. He had immediately called Kenta after Chanyeol had left. The text message he had received had bothered Chanyeol and his visit over all had been somehow strange. Baekhyun hated spying on Chanyeol but on the one hand he had promised Jongdae and the others to help – he had insisted himself to help them – and on the other hand he wanted to know himself whether Chanyeol was in trouble.

 “Yeah, alright. I’ll check his phone”, Kenta said. There was silence for a moment then Kenta breathed in slowly.
 “What is it?” Baekhyun asked anxiously.
 “It is a code. I’ve seen it before”, Kenta said. “I’ll show it to Minseok”, Kenta said. Baekhyun grabbed his jacket and hurried out of his house.
 “Are you coming over?” Kenta asked hearing Baekhyun breathing fast while jogging up the street.
 “Yeah, Chanyeol was behaving strangely. He visited me and said he wanted to see me but I think he came for a different reason”, Baekhyun said pressed.
 “What reason?” Kenta asked. There was a different voice in the background.
 “Is that Minseok?” Baekhyun asked breathlessly. “What does the code say?” he continued.
 “Not on the phone”, Kenta said. “When will you be here?” But a voice interrupted them.
 “No, he cannot come. Tell him to stay at home”, Minseok said sharply.
 “Absolutely not, something is wrong! I’m almost there, you promised me to not cut me off last minute. Apart from that, I have copied the damn transponder just now”, Baekhyun called angrily.
Other voices mixed into the background, it seemed like everyone had assembled at the house. Baekhyun ran faster although his sides were burning and he could hardly breathe anymore.
 “Baekhyun, go back home”. It was Kyungsoo now on the phone.
 “You – know – I won’t”, Baekhyun gasped. “Chanyeol is in danger, isn’t he? Is he?” he called.

Then he finally spotted Jongdae’s house, the lights were on in the kitchen. He rapped hard against the door and Kyungsoo opened the door. They both hung up and Kyungsoo let him in.
 “What is going on?” Baekhyun asked. Everyone looked very serious.
 “To be honest, I thought you were just making something up”, Minseok said. The look in his eyes was steely and Baekhyun shivered.
 “I had not thought you would actually stumble across something like this”, Minseok added. Baekhyun held his sides that were still hurting and looked at Jongdae and then at Kyungsoo.
 “What? What is it?” he asked, the panic made his throat close up. Kyungsoo put his hand onto Baekhyun’s shoulder.
 “Please”, Baekhyun said quietly, now close to tears.
 “I think Chanyeol came to say goodbye”, Jongdae said. Kyungsoo shot him a glare.
 “What?” Baekhyun asked in a high voice.
 “No, no. Don’t panic, okay. He helped Junmyeon with something and yes, you were right. It was illegal and he might be sent to prison for that. That is why he came to see you”, Kyungsoo said quickly.
 “No, he said he would come and see me tomorrow”, Baekhyun said and shook his head.
 “Yeah, if their plan works out. Then no one will know that Chanyeol was even involved but since he has doubts and came to see you…”, Jongdae added.
 "The message said that their plan had changed. It contained a keyword that warned Chanyeol because he ignored the initial order to cut ties with everyone. And the order to come to the arranged place immediately", Kyungsoo explained.

There was a clicking sound and they all whirled around. Someone was breaking into their house. Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun and pushed him under the table. Baekhyun gulped hard when he saw how Jongdae pulled a gun and Minseok held a knife ready as they all looked at the door. The door opened and Baekhyun held his breath.
 “Don’t shoot”, the tall man gasped as he came into the kitchen. Jongdae stared at him and put his gun down hesitantly.
 “Yifan”, Jongdae said. Yifan looked dishevelled and completely stressed out. Sweat was running down his face.
 “Kyungsoo”, he said. Kyungsoo looked taken aback at being addressed.
 “Here”, Yifan said and handed him a case which was about the size of Kyungsoo’s hand.
 “Bring it to the court, now. You need to hurry and try not to attract any attention. Use the back entrance. Go!” Yifan said. Kyungsoo stared at him.
 “What the heck are you talking about? What is this?” Kyungsoo asked. Yifan looked distressed and pushed his hair back.
 “Evidence which needs to be brought to the court immediately before it’s too late”, Yifan pressed on.
 “What kind of evidence? And why would Junmyeon ask you to give it to me?” Kyungsoo asked sceptically.
 “Because everyone knows about your dispute, they will not suspect you first as the one who has it. Also, Junmyeon said you owe him something”, Yifan said. Kyungsoo opened the case and to his surprise inside was a pair of glasses.
 “Glasses?” he asked confused.
 “Yeah, Junmyeon recorded and stored all evidence on them. Now hurry and bring them to Judge Kyle Han. Do not talk to anyone else, do not give them to anyone else but him. He knows what it is”, Yifan pressed on. Kyungsoo took the glasses out and put them on.
 “What evidence?” Minseok asked as Kyungsoo looked through the glasses with a deep frown.

There was nothing unusual about the glasses except that the glass was really just glass it did not contort his sight. Yifan wiped his forehead.
 “Against a so called F.E.N.G. group”, Yifan said. Everyone was very quiet and looked at each other. Kyungsoo’s expression changed immediately.
 “He – he investigated the Feng group?” Kyungsoo asked. Yifan looked harassed.
 “Yes, of course what else do you think he was doing as the governor’s advisor? So please, go and bring the evidence to Judge Kyle. He needs to issue the arrest warrants for the group before they can arrest us first! Do you understand?” Yifan called. Kyungsoo opened his mouth, it was all rather hard to believe.
 “I want to see it”, he demanded. Yifan cursed.
 “These are specially developed glasses, they are designed so you won’t know that they can record and store footage on them. Let Judge Kyle show them to you but you must go immediately. I have to return to Junmyeon”, Yifan pressed on.
 “Well by coming here you will have already spoilt everything, haven’t you?” Kyungsoo asked. “They would know who lives here”, Kyungsoo said.
 “I came here under the pretence of hiring Minseok for a job. This was officially discussed a couple of days ago so I had a reason to come here without it looking strange!” Yifan said stressed.
 “Specially designed glasses?” Baekhyun asked as he crawled out from under the table. Yifan frowned as he looked at him.
 “Who the hell is that?” he asked.
 “A friend”, Jongdae said and waved with his hand.
 “Chanyeol developed them?” Baekhyun asked and took the glasses.
He tapped the sides gently and rolled the temple stem then he looked through them, knowing Chanyeol’s style very well. “Oh god”, he murmured but Kyungsoo immediately took them from Baekhyun to look through them as well. Within seconds Kyungsoo turned around.
 “I’m going”, he murmured and hurried to the kitchen door. Jongin got to his feet.
 “I’m coming with you”. Kyungsoo hesitated but then nodded and the two headed into the living room.
 “What is going on? Can someone explain what the hell is going on?” Baekhyun asked. But no one answered him, instead Jongdae turned to Yifan.
 “So Junmyeon continued the job of looking for the group?” Jongdae asked.
He exchanged a look with Minseok and shook his head. There was disbelief on his face.
 “Yes, he knew that they were wealthy and influential people in the city. So he put everything on becoming the governor’s advisor”, Yifan said.
 “That way he could find out who was involved in the entire project… that’s the last I had expected this plan to be about”, Jongdae murmured.
 “Sorry but what is this group?” Baekhyun asked.
 “They sponsored the project Aureum Luscus”, Minseok said. “They are responsible for everything that happened to us”. Jongdae shook his head.
 “I can’t believe it. He found out all the members of this group?” he asked. Yifan frowned.
 “All the members? There are only four. It is not about a person called Feng, the group was named after the initials of their names. And Junmyeon is meeting them right now”, Yifan said.
 “What?” Jongdae called.
 “Okay, so Junmyeon is actually the good guy now?” Baekhyun asked. “What is he meeting them for?” he added when no one reacted to his first question.
Yifan looked at Jongdae and nodded. “To kill them”, Jongdae answered Baekhyun’s question. Baekhyun gulped.
 “And what is Chanyeol’s role in that?” he asked.
 “Who is Chanyeol?” Yifan asked.
 “He developed those glasses and probably developed other stuff to spy on the Feng group, I suppose”, Kenta said.
 “Ah, the technic guy?” Yifan asked. Baekhyun nodded.
 “He is with Junmyeon”, Yifan said. Baekhyun jumped to his feet, now pale.
 “He is with Junmyeon?” he asked.
 “Of course, Junmyeon’s house is the usual meeting spot because it has the best surveillance and security measures”, Yifan said.
 “But what is Chanyeol doing there?” Baekhyun shouted and grabbed Yifan’s shirt trying to shake the tall man.
 “To turn off the security cameras in the right moment and erase all evidence on what Junmyeon is doing right now”. Baekhyun gasped.
 “We need to go”, he called.
 “Are you stupid?” Yifan called.
 “It’s four against one. What if Junmyeon doesn’t make it and they escape and kill Chanyeol?” Baekhyun shouted. “What if they call the police?”
Minseok stepped forward and eyed Yifan.
 “Jongdae was training you to be Junmyeon’s bodyguard. Shouldn’t you be there with him?” he asked. Yifan looked at him.
 “Not if that was never Junmyeon’s intention”, Jongdae said quietly shaking his head.
 “I honestly thought I was training you so you could do the dirty job for Junmyeon in the end”, Jongdae said. Yifan’s face hardened.
 “Oh, so it is your job to help him kill them?” Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun stared at Yifan, then he stepped forward and pulled his shirt to the side. There were white lines like tattoos on his shoulders.
 “You’re a shamag”, Baekhyun called. “I thought you were familiar”, he whispered.
 “Familiar?” Yifan asked, furrowing his brows. He stepped back and his shirt fell back into place.
 “A shamag?” Minseok asked. “Is that what you call the desert tribe that goes around raiding smaller villages?”
Baekhyun and Yifan stared at each other.
 “Shamag are people who were exiled from the city. Usually criminals. I guess that they have a gang or something the like they join to survive in the desert. How did you get back into the city?” Baekhyun asked.
 “I don’t even want to ask how you come to know him then”, Jongdae said through gritted teeth.
 “If you’re going back to Junmyeon to help him kill those four guys, I’ll come with you. I need to make sure that nothing happens to Chanyeol”, Baekhyun just said.
 “And what exactly do you want to do? What can you do to help?” Yifan asked coldly. He checked something like a watch on his wrist.
 “Kyungsoo is almost at the court, as soon as he has brought Judge Kyle Han the glasses I need to go back”, he said.
 “There is a tracker in the glasses?” Kenta asked curiously leaning over to see Yifan’s watch.
 “Yeah”, Yifan said.
 “Well, how exactly do you guys plan to kill those four guys?” Minseok asked, twirling the knife between his fingers. Yifan looked at him.
 “Junmyeon did not want to drag any of you into this. This is his plan, his thing”, he said.
 “But he dragged you into it”, Jongdae said. Yifan lifted his chin a little.
 “I made a deal with him, I knew what I was getting into when I agreed. I have nothing to lose. You all have something to lose”, he said.

 

Kyungsoo was trying hard not to walk too fast, he had his arm linked with Jongin’s to force himself to walk slower. Jongin constantly glanced at him. It was hard to accept that Junmyeon had been on their side the entire time. Or was that just another trick? But what benefit would Junmyeon gain from exposing the Feng group? Maybe Kyungsoo was too stubborn to accept that Junmyeon had really been trying to help and do something good. It had been Junmyeon who had saved Jongin twice, he had let Kyungsoo into the city. He had abandoned all his friends to infiltrate the elite of the city to find out who was a member of the Feng group. Kyungsoo knew he was only refusing to believe it to postpone his guilt. He had made it extra hard for Junmyeon because of their fights.
He glanced at a few more clips of the evidence material.

Four men in suits around a round table, one of them looked familiar. Somehow he made Kyungsoo think of the university. Was he a professor at the university? The four men were discussing things but it was so loud in the streets that Kyungsoo couldn’t hear the audio. The clip changed and the four men were watching a video of a room. A person was in the room – a person with yellow eyes. No, the person had only one yellow eye the other was of a normal brown. His hands and legs had been cuffed, his body was covered in bruises and cuts and other injuries. The Aureum Luscus was screaming, his eyes widened in anger and panic. Another person entered – a guard – and even though Kyungsoo couldn’t properly hear the audio he understood what one of the four men said. He had been in that situation before himself while he had been with the military. The man from the Feng group had given the guard the order to kill the Aureum Luscus. The guard raised his gun and shot. Kyungsoo closed his eyes in disgust. Had they killed the boy because he was a failed experiment?

 “Kyungsoo, we’re there. That is the court building”, Jongin said.
Kyungsoo looked up and let go of Jongin’s arm. He needed to hear it all from Junmyeon personally. If Junmyeon had really been continuing their mission, Kyungsoo needed to apologise and make up with him. But right now, nothing made sense to him.
They walked through the large hall and then through the swing doors, upstairs onto the first floor. Down the corridors, they passed several security staff and Kyungsoo tried to look calm. But Jongin’s eyes attracted attention and a security officer stopped them when they had reached the corridor to Judge Kyle Han’s office.
 “Excuse me, sir”, the officer said. Kyungsoo looked at him.
 “Yes?” he asked.
 “May I ask what you are doing here?” the officer said politely.
 “I have an appointment here”, Kyungsoo said calmly.

The officer looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo was doing some quick thinking. There was only one other security officer on this corridor, he was however standing near the elevator and could not see them here. But if he knocked out the officer it would attract attention and get them into trouble. They needed enough time to show Judge Han the evidence and Kyungsoo didn’t know what exactly Junmyeon had stored on the glasses. Quite possible pictures or videos.
 “An appointment?” the officer asked.
 “Judge Sato asked me to help him out with a case”, Jongin suddenly said. The officer looked at him surprised.
 “Yes, I have helped out a few times before. He wanted me to evaluate and check on some cases”, Jongin said.
 “I will check on that, please wait here”, the officer said and walked over to Judge Sato’s office.
Kyungsoo’s breath quickened and he dared a look at Jongin. The officer knocked on Judge Sato’s office door and Jongin nudged Kyungsoo into the side.
 “Go”, he whispered.
Kyungsoo did not hesitate and as Jongin walked up behind the officer to distract him, Kyungsoo continued walking ahead and slipped into Judge Han’s office. He closed the door and saw a young man with black hair wearing similar glasses to the ones Kyungsoo had now on his nose. Judge Han stared at him surprised.

 “Uh good day, sir. Can I help you?” he asked. Kyungsoo nodded.
 “Dr Kim Junmyeon sends me”, Kyungsoo said.
The judge got to his feet immediately and Kyungsoo walked over to him while taking off the glasses. They exchanged their glasses without a word and then Judge Han sat down and gently tapped the side of the glasses. He rolled the temple stem between his fingers, looking straight ahead, watching the evidence clips through the glasses. Kyungsoo’s heart was racing, there was no sound to be heard from the corridor. He wondered what Jongin was doing.
 “Good”, Judge Han said.
He took the glasses down and touched them to the screen on his desk, it seemed to download all the data. Then he reached into a drawer. He pulled out a few sheets of paper and signed them, he put them on the screen and said: “Issue arrest warrants. Copy signature”.
There was a peeping sound and the familiar electronical voice said: “Issuing warrants. Scanning signature. Please confirm identity”.
Judge Kyle Han put his hand on the screen so it could take his hand print.
 “My name is Kyle Han”, he said.
 “Voice identification: complete. Hand print scan: complete. Signature scan: complete. Identity confirmed. Arrest warrants have been issued”, the electronical voice continued.
 “What now?” Kyungsoo asked.
 “These are discharge papers as well as arrest warrants”, the judge said.
 “I’m not a police officer”, Kyungsoo said tensely.
 “No, but the police is corrupted. The governor has wanted a special task force ever since the Aureum Luscus case got revealed”, the judge said.
 “A special task force?” Kyungsoo asked.
 “Originally to re-establish order in the city but he did not specify what exactly that entails. In his eyes criminality has gone up ever since the Aureum Luscus are in our city. Truth is it has been increasing for a while now, he had only been looking for a scapegoat. I still have the papers here and I congratulate Lieutenant Do, you are now the leader of this special task force”, Judge Han said.
 “Excuse me?” Kyungsoo asked confused and overwhelmed. Judge Han tapped onto the screen.
 “Open Do Kyungsoo’s file. Appoint him the leader position of the city’s anti-corruption task force. Recover status as Lieutenant”, Judge Kyle said.
Kyungsoo stared at the judge.
 “What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked anxiously.
 “Ex-Lieutenant Do Kyungsoo, re-installed Lieutenant, appointed to the position as leader for the city’s anti-corruption task force. Signed by”, the electronical voice said.
 “Judge Kyle Hand”, the judge said. Then he shook the watch around his wrist so it slid further down his wrist and put it on the screen.
 “Download the permission of the governor to appoint members of the new task force”, Judge Kyle said. Kyungsoo watched in awe how a new document appeared on the screen and the governor’s sign was added to Judge Kyle Han’s.
 “Transfer permission to appoint new members of the task force to Lieutenant Do Kyungsoo”, Judge Kyle added. He leaned forward while the computer processed the task and Kyungsoo heard steps on the corridor outside.
 “Don’t you understand? Hurry up and help Junmyeon before it is too late. You are now legitimated to carry a weapon and do whatever you have to do”, he whispered pressed. Kyungsoo jumped to his feet while Judge Han tapped away on his screen.
 “Arrest warrants send. Lieutenant Do Kyungsoo’s status officially confirmed”, the electronical voice said.
 “Where did you sent them to?” Kyungsoo asked.
 “The governor”, Judge Han said. “Now go”, he said.
Kyungsoo had just opened the door when he turned around again and closed it.
 “The Feng group. What do I need to know?” he asked. Judge Han looked up.
 “Feng are the initials for the four members. Fan, the Chief Judge and Espinosa, the university president and Nam, the police commissioner and lastly Commander Goda, from the Ministry of Security and coordinator of the 5 military bases in the desert cities. They all regularly hold meetings with other influential and rich people of the city. Junmyeon collected evidence that they were trying to bribe the governor should he not agree to be part of their plans. Junmyeon was supposed to persuade the governor into making deals with the Feng group. He should be meeting them now to tell them about the governor’s final decision”, Judge Han said. Kyungsoo nodded.

So that’s why one of the men had looked so familiar. Pictures of Espinosa, the university president, hung everywhere in the big lecture halls of the university as well as the entrance and festival hall. Kyungsoo left the office and immediately jumped through the door of a broom cupboard when he heard the elevator. The corridor had been deserted, Kyungsoo had no idea where Jongin was and whether his plan – should he had had one – had worked. There were multiple footsteps passing through the corridor. Then a door was pushed open.
 “Judge Han, we have an official warrant. The wanted person has been reported to be meeting you here today”, a loud voice said. Kyungsoo peered through a gap in the door.
 “Who might that be?” the judge asked calmly.
Kyungsoo hurried out of the broom cupboard and stopped in front of Judge Sato’s office. The door was opened and he was pulled inside.
 “Shh”, Jongin whispered.
Kyungsoo looked around, prepared for the worst. But Judge Sato was sitting in his chair and the security guard was lying on the floor, there were no wounds or blood.
 “They’re unconscious”, Jongin said quietly. “Take his gun”, Jongin said peering through the door and listening hard.
 “Once they’ve left we take the back exit. I know a quick way to Junmyeon’s house”, Jongin said.
Kyungsoo quickly filled in Jongin on the new information he had gotten from Judge Han as he picked up the gun. Jongin bit his lip.
 “It won’t matter. They don’t trust Junmyeon anymore, they found out that he has had them watched”, Jongin said.
 “How do you know?” Kyungsoo asked confused. Jongin nodded over to the unconscious Judge sitting in his chair.
 “There were complaints and reports on stalking on his screen. And he was talking to someone on the phone and mentioned Junmyeon’s name when we just stood outside his office”, Jongin said. Kyungsoo shook his head.
 “Your ears are more than amazing”, he murmured. Jongin smiled.
 “Okay, they’re leaving. We have to hurry, they are looking for Yifan with an official arrest warrant”, Jongin said.
 “Junmyeon probably doesn’t know that the Feng group don’t trust him anymore. They will probably try to get rid of him in some way”, Jongin said.
Kyungsoo nodded. His heart was racing against his chest.
 “Let’s go”.

 


The action is back on!!

The chapter is a bit shorter because a lot is happening in this one and I don't want it to get too confusing.
So, I know a lot of you were wondering whether Junmyeon was actually "good" or "bad"... well, what do we think now? He has seemingly continued their mission to find the FENG group...

Also Kyungsoo got a new position in a rushed and desperate act by the Judge, he is now once more Lieutenant Do!

I will try to update this weekend. Stay tuned for more of Junmyeon's plan and what Yifan and the rest of the group will do now!