Chapter 6

Capturing the Photographer's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Other girl's Side)

A month had passed and Sana still kept going out late in the evening and went back early before dawn breaks. And the four members couldn't help but feel annoyed and at the same time happy for the girl's love life.

They are still wondering when will Sana tell them that they are secretly seeing each other and even have cover-up nicknames. Plus, their acting is still up for the oscar's award.

Today, Twice is currently given a three days off again and this time they decided to celebrate it in Jeju Island, much to Sana's dismay. She was really oppose about the idea but when she was tease about being away from her fiancé, she gave up with a pout and finally agreed.

It's not like her fiancé will really stay back at Seoul. They will also bring the Photographers along them since they became close as well. 

JYP had no problems regarding to their decision as well, he gladly let the media come with them in one condition, they must have a photoshoot with a tropical theme. Twice gladly took the offer and by tomorrow, they flew directly to Jeju.
.
.
.
After checking in their hotels at three in the afternoon—which JYP booked ahead—they all went to the shore to play.

"Waah! The wind is so nice!" Jihyo exclaimed with her arms spread.

The beach is currently inhabited by other tourist—there are few but can only be counted by their fingers. They're a bit glad about that fact since they can enjoy their time with fans suddenly coming up to them and asked for a selca or an autograph.

"Wanna grill some barbeque guys?" Jeongyeon offered.

"I like that!" Nayeon jumped.

"Okay, we'll just buy the stuffs down the market." The tomboy replied. "C'mon." She ushered the other three Photographers to come with her.

Twenty minutes later after they left, Sana was still sitting on a blanket under the beach umbrella. She wore her bikini but had a white see-through dress above and mini shorts. While the others had a crop top and mini shorts.

"Sanaaaaa~" Momo waved at her from the water. "C'mon! The water feels nice!"

Sana smiled and raised a thumb but didn't even lift herself up.

Jihyo looked at the girl sitting alone from afar. "She doesn't like to get tanned?"

"Maybe Tzuyu doesn't like her to get some sunburns." Nayeon grinned while squealing. "OMG! Kyaahh!" Jumping around the spot, Mina and Momo giggled while Jihyo finds it ridiculus.

"Let us make them cook the barbeque." Momo wiggled her brows after spotting the Photographers bringing some plastic bags.

The other three had a sudden devious glint.

Hurriedly getting out of the water, Jeongyeon and the others set up the fire.

The sun is setting when they started to play in the water, that's why Jeongyeon decided to have some barbeque.

When she was about to get the cued meats, Nayeon grabbed her forearm and whispered on her ear.

"Let Sana and Tzuyu do the grilling." She then pulled away with a wink before walking away. Jeongyeon smirked.

"Sana!" The tomboy yelled at the squirrel who playing on the sand. The said girl then walked towards her. "Help me grill this. Is it okay?"

Sana nodded excitedly.

"Okay, grab that plate full of raw barbeques and slowly place each on this grill. Careful, it's hot."

When Sana placed one cue it made a hissing sound making her jumped. Jeongyeon slyly grinned and spotted the taller one sitting in the corner checking her phone.

"Tzuyu," She called.

"Yes?"

Tzuyu replied while walking towards her.

"Help Sana grill, I'll be helping Mina and Nayeon setting up the table."

"I can do it myself!" Sana exclaimed and put  another cue, when it hissed she yelped.

"Help her, Tzuyu." Jeongyeon the left.

After she left, all of their eyes are set on the couple who stood awkwardly beside each other while grilling.

"Oh my God. . . " Nayeon squealed quietly. "I so love this vacation."

"Are they not going to spill anything?" Dahyun asked before taking a bite on her sandwich.

The Photographers were also informed about the couple's fact that they were only acting.

"I still can't believe it, y'know?" Chaeyoung said while staring the duo who is now bickering. "Tzuyu became much more serious these past few months after her engagement."

"Yeah, and she suddenly became harsh on Sana." Jeongyeon added.

"That's why we really find it weird about why Tzuyu became like that. Now we know." Dahyun nodded.

"We're gonna grill them together today." Nayeon smirked making others laugh at her unintentional pun.
.
.
.
The barbeques are cook after a few bickering and insults from the couple, finally it was served much to Momo's delight.

In a long picnic table, Sana was about to sit beside Nayeon, Mina swiftly slide her way beside the older girl. The squirrel then decided to sit beside Momo but Chaeyoung excused herself that she wanted some juice and suddenly sit beside the hungry machine.

The squirrel was clearly unaware about her friends plan on getting them to sit beside each other.

Sana went to Dahyun's side when Jeongyeon and Jihyo slide their way in-between saying they wanted some rice. When she looked at the spaces left, it was only beside the taller girl. She sighed and sit beside the younger one and started to eat quietly.

The seven girls were smirking out of victory as they kept a constant glance at the awkward duo.

Minutes after their meal got started, they saw the most unexpected scene they have ever encountered. 

Seeing Sana ate with some ketchup on the sides of , Tzuyu pulled out a table napkin and wiped the messy girl's mouth. They can see Sana was obviously caught off guard the way she flinched. And Tzuyu leaned closer and whispered something to Sana before she continued eating. Sana looked down and tried to ignore Tzuyu again.

On the other hand, Nayeon is in the verge of squealing while Mina snapped the stick apart. Chaeyoung choked on her drink while Jihyo and Jeongyeon swallowed hard. Momo got a stranded meat in-between her teeth.

"I cannot take this!" Nayeon stomped. She wanted to squeal as hard as she can without the couple noticing. "This is too much!"

"I agree." Mina whispered back while her hands weres still busy breaking the stick into smaller parts.

The other girls stared at the duo in awe. They're definitely seeing a couple who really loves each other. But then, Tzuyu suddenly stands up with her plate on hand.

"Finish already?" Jihyo asked earning a nod from the youngest.

Tzuyu then walked back to the picnic basket and settled her dirty dish. "I'll just go back to the hotel." She then turned around and walked away.

"That kid is really serious." Nayeon shook her head. "Why don't you talk to her Sana?"

The said girl looked up with a ketchup smudge on the side of her lips. The older girl point her lips indicating a ketchup, Sana then hurriedly wiped it off.

"What did you say, Nayeonnie?" Sana asked.

"Why aren't you talking to her?"

The latter shrugged. "There's nothing to talk about." She then finished her last piece of meat before taking away her dirty plate. "I'll just take a swim."

Sana then disappeared in the water.

"Okay," Nayeon started while taking the center of the attention again. "Did you guys just see that?"

"You bet." Jeongyeon slapped her thighs and laughed.

"I've got nothing to say anymore." Mina shook her head.

"That was really something." Jihyo commented making Momo and Dahyun nod. Chaeyoung could only sigh, she was pretty overwhelmed.

"I WANTED MORE!" The oldest one exclaimed.

"More what?" Tzuyu asked making everyone flinched in surprised. She was now carrying her camera strap around her neck.

The latter grinned awkwardly. "Uh- more barbeque!"

Tzuyu didn't respond and walked away towards the beach where Sana is currently swimming.

The audience carefully watched the two frienemies in action.

"What is Tzuyu doing?" Jihyo asked while her eyes glued on the youngest.

"Maybe she's starting to take pictures. Remember JYP's condition on letting the Photographers come with us?" Mina said.

The girls nodded.

"So, want us to take those now?" Chaeyoung stands and gets ready to go back to the hotel.

Nayeon shook her head. "Let's just do it tomorrow. I'm currently entertained with those two right now."

The rest of the girls followed her eyes towards the beach. They all find Tzuyu on one knee bend while aiming the camera towards Sana who does some series of pose in the water with a powerful background—the sunset.

"I really don't know what to say." Mina muttered.
.
.
.
When evening strikes, everyone went back to their rooms and decided to eat dinner at the hotel's restaurant. After changing into dry and clean clothes, they all met up in the dining hall. Of course, they always make sure Sana and Tzuyu sat beside each other.

All of them decided to order crabs as their main dish and some other seafood delicacy. When crabs were served, the waiters settled down small mallets and board in-between them each.

Sana first tried to break the crab snapper. She first loaded it into the shell opener and gave all her strength onto it yet it still didn't cracked open. Her face even got contorted, she sighed.

Jihyo laughed at her silly face making Sana laughed as well. The train gave an eye signal to her directing to Tzuyu.

Since the Phot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter