Chapter 5

Capturing the Photographer's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Other girl's Side)

Twice had another day off by the end of the week, and Nayeon is pretty energetic so early in the morning.

Rolling beside the squirrel, she kept pestering the younger one.

"Sana! Sana! Sana!"

Sana ignored her and continued texting her fiancé.

"I want to see her! I want to see her!"

The latter sighed. "You still can't, okay?" She then stands up and settled her phone down.

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked while lying on the bed.

"Taking a bath, I'll be going shopping."

When Sana disappeared, Nayeon hurriedly snooped around the latter's phone, but of course it had a password. After series of experiment, she finally got to opened it.

'She's not that obvious, huh?' Smirking at the discovery. '1429? Really Sana?' She then read their conversations. Nayeon skipped the previous convo since she was gonna puke out of the cheeziness.

∅ To: Katsu (8:34am)

     "I'll just take a shower. See you at 10?"

∅ From: Katsu (8:35am)

     "Can't wait! 😆 I'll pick you up a block away from your dorm."

∅ To: Katsu (8:35am)

     "Okay, don't forget your mask and hat. We don't want to get caught."

∅ From: Katsu (8:36am)

     "Roger that! 👌"

∅ From: Katsu (8:37am)

    "I already had reservations at Italiannis. I'm excited! 😆"

(End of message)

"We're going to bust you, Katsu. Or should I say Tzuyu?" She smirked and shut the screen, she doesn't want to leave evidences for snooping in.

Nayeon was fairly observing Sana after a few weeks regarding that ramen shop incident. She was in doubt about the fact that they are really ignoring each other and the fact that they must be the one who's really engaged with each other.

They just thought about pretending.

Yet, she's not sure 'coz Sana and Tzuyu really ignored each other and that takes a lot of will power to be done, especially to Sana.

Nayeon hurriedly ran to the next room and inform Mina, Momo and Jihyo about Sana's date. They all hurriedly changed and much to Sana's surprise, she all saw them in the front door trying to wear their shoes.

"Eh? I thought you guys wanted stay?" Sana blinked.

The perpetrator gulped. "Uh—"

"We're going to visit our families. It's been awhile." Jihyo saved her. Nayeon really didn't think about it thoroughly enough.

Sana nodded and clutched on the towel hugging her slim figure. "Okay, take care." She smiled before disappearing through the room.

"You too!"

They all dashed out of the door.
.
.
.
"Are you sure they'll be meeting up here?" Momo asked while adjusting her mask.

The four girls waited at a park bench with their disguise on. They can't really be recognized without their make-ups on, but it's better to be sure.

A car parked just right on the side street where they are loitering and Momo hurriedly dropped on the ground squatting.

"What are you doing Hirai?" Jihyo raised a brow.

The three girls were sitting facing away from the street and Momo was the only one standing and trying to look around.

Momo pointed at the car behind them, the moment they turned their heads they immediately crouched down as well.

"Is that who I think it is?" Jihyo whispered while moving closer and hid behind the bush.

Mina pulled the train away from the obvious positioned and Jihyo landed on her with a groan beside where Mina is hiding.

"The hell Minari?" She whispered annoyingly.

"Sana. . . " She replied as her eyes glued to the incoming masked girl who's looking behind and around her surroundings.

The other three held their breaths—eavesdropping—and heard the car door opened.

"Katsu!" Sana greeted happily.

"San—I mean, Sakura!" The person greeted back.

Their brows furrowed and slowly peeked through the bushes.

"You know what, you really need to learn how to call me by my name. Haha." Sana laughed. "Okay? Ka—tzu?"

"Haha! Sorry, sorry."

The other girl went to the other side of the car and opened the door for Sana who then happily got inside. She then jogged back to the driver's seat and roared away.

The three girls stands slowly while eyes on the car moving away.

"I can't believe it." Mina muttered while crossing her arms. She then looked at her other friends who had their jaw dropped.

"The is going on?!" Nayeon almost shrieked but Momo hurriedly covered when some passers-by glanced at them.

"Why do they have to hide it?" Jihyo shook her head.

"Can't believe they're playing some cards here." Mina said earning a nod from the rabbit-like girl.

"Playing Poker, huh." Nayeon scoofed. "Well then, I kind of like that game." Adding a smirk.

"Let's go to the restaurant, they must have started lunch!" Momo ushered. "And I'm hungry as well."

Jihyo gave a boring look and agreed.

"The Jack and the Ace of spades." Nayeon smirked evilly. 'Who's the Jack and the Ace in-between you two?'
.
.
.
Reaching the resto named 'Italiannis', they slowly sneeked their way in trying to avoid getting caught by the couple who's happily eating in the farthest corner of the room, deprived from any costumers.

Taking another route around the resto's room, they finally get to sit behind the couple's table without getting noticed.

They eavesdropped again after hurriedly ordering something without even checking the price.

They're going to cry later on after the bill is served.
.
.
.
"How's work?" Sana asked while slicing her steak.

Tzuyu shrugged. "Fine, it's really exhausting especially on staying over just to edit and finalizes the photos. Sometimes, I ditch it for playing games in my phone. Haha."

"You should act like a grown woman," Sana said firmly making the latter scratch the back of her head. "Finish your work on time."

Tzuyu sighed. "I can finish it on time, it's just that sometimes annoying people tend to get on my nerves."
.
.
.
"Wow, Tzuyu." Jihyo whispered.

Nayeon leaned back more to hear them clearly. Momo continued eating while Mina is trying to be the look out just in case one of them will decide to stand.

"I don't get why they have to hide it?" The rabbit-like girl shook her head as she whispered to them.

"Maybe they are shy to admit it?" Mina shrugged. "I mean, look at how they interact infront of everyone. It's like Tzuyu hate Sana to the bones."

"It must be a plan that they'll only act like that infront of us. No matter how hurtful the words are, it must be the consequences." Jihyo crossed her arms and put up a thinking pose. "Maybe Sana is helping Tzuyu hide the fact that Tzuyu really fell in love with her." Pressing her lips out of unsureness. "Are we still going to press them together?"

Nayeon shot her a confused look. "Of course! Might as well pretend that we didn't know a thing about them now."

"This is seriously confusing." Momo scratched her head. "Should we ask Sana later when she gets home?"

The oldest girl shook her head furiously. "No!" She mouthed while leaning closer. "If we do that, they're surely gonna deny it and maybe they'll be embarrassed after they are busted. Let's just pretend that we didn't know a thing."

The three girls nodded.

Mina pressed her lips. "It's still a mystery why. I mean—"

Nayeon raised her hand signaling her to stop.

"We don't know what's their plan but let's just go with the flow, okay?"

Nayeon then catched something from the couple's conversation.
.
.
.
"Can't I openly kiss you and hug you publicly? Or even hold hands?" Tzuyu said.

The four girls knew Sana is blushing like mad out of the taller girl's bluntness.

"Shut up! We're not doing anything like that!"

And they can clearly assume that the latter was pouting.

"Why not? I mean, you're my fiancée and isn't kissing a practice?"

They can hear the slyness in the younger one's voice making them smirk in amusement.

Sana groaned out of embarrassment.

"Nope, you know why, right? I'm an idol and you're a Photographer. Specifically, Twice's Photographer."

"Mou~" Katsu sulked. "Fine, fine."
.
.
.
"So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter