Chapter 2

Capturing the Photographer's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Other girl's Side)

After a few hours of practicing, finally they're done by dusk. Practicing for another live show at SBS is really a pressure for the five girls.

Momo slumped on the floor while panting. "Okay, let's stop for now. I might not be able to dance tomorrow."

"Let's wash up and pack up girls." Jihyo breathed out, her hands on her waist. "That was the longest practice we had. Gosh."

Nayeon laid on the floor, arms sprawled out. "And- haa- who's fault is that?"

All of their eyes diverted to the squirrel who's still grooving against the music. 

Sana is currently dancing 'TT'. 

When the chorus rolled in, she pointed the finger guns towards the mirror and said, "Tzuyu-ah, bang!"

The four girls sweat dropped. The squirrel still had her energy as high as Tokyo tower.

"Sana," Jihyo called tiredly. She felt more tired seeing Sana suddenly dancing to 'Precious Love'.

The said girl looked at her but didn't stop her body from moving.

"Can't you rest for a bit? I feel more tired looking at you."

Sana stopped with a pout. "What's your problem." Picking up her water bottle, she uncapped it and drink the liquid.

Nayeon sits properly. "There's no problem, we just need to rest for tomorrow."

Sana looked at them. "But—"

"You don't want to look like an old hag while your crush is taking pictures with you, right?" Mina smirked.

The energetic girl gasped. "Noooo~!" She then ran to her backpack and picked it up. "I'll just change quickly!"

When the latter disappeared, Nayeon smirked.

"Wow, now we know how to control her." She then give Mina a high-five.

Jihyo slumped beside the bunny-like girl. "She's way too head over heels for that Photographer. I never knew she could be like this just by having a crush."

Nayeon shrugged and chuckled. "Well, I like teasing her. Haha It's just too funny."

The leader then stands up. "Better prepare for home, c'mon."

They all then started to check their things.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

After Sana changed into clean clothes, she then packed her things up. She then got out of the lavatory and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr—y. . . "

Her words trailed off the moment their eyes met.

"Ah, I'm sorry for not looking Sana-ssi." Tzuyu bowed before standing aside to make way for her.

Sana was too caught up of the moment that she really didn't want it to end. So she started limping again.

'PLEASE NOTICE!' She mentally prayed.

"Is your foot still not okay, Sana-ssi?"

'THANK YOU GOD!'

Sana nodded and gave a weak smile to her. "Don't worry, I can manage. See you."

When she turned around, she bit her lower lip from grinning so much. She's obviously enjoying this. Hoping the girl would offer another help.

Seconds later she heard the restroom door shut, when she turned around the latter already went inside.

"The hell? I thought she would help me!" ..Okay Sana, you're assuming too much..

She gave a big sigh of disappointment and slowly walked back to their studio.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Other girl's Side)

Jihyo snickered watching the sulky Sana beside her as they walked down the hallway. She didn't know what had happened but she's sure that it has something to do with the girl's crush.

Seconds later, all of them stopped when a group of girls came out from the staff room. There, they saw Sana's crush along with three other girls who had two camera bags slung on their neck and shoulders each.

Jihyo glanced back at Sana who is now fuming red out of anger, when she looked back at Tzuyu, she had a smaller girl with a mole on her face that had her arm clasped around the taller one.

'She's jealous, I see.' She smirked more.

The group of girls were too loud when they started a conversation as their group trailed behind the Photographers.
.
.
.
"Yah! Tzuyu-ah! Wait up!" A boyish girl exclaimed while trying adjust her camera bags on her shoulder while a pale skin girl followed shortly.

"She walks so fast." The pallid girl groaned.

"It's not my problem if you guys have short legs." Tzuyu commented.
.
.
.
'Ouch—' Jihyo tried not to smile, she glanced at the other members who had the same expression as hers, except for Sana who's a bit awed. 'She's savage.'
.
.
.
Tzuyu pulled herself away from small girl and walked faster.

"Yah! Why are you in a hurry?" The tomboy exclaimed.

"You all walked so slow."

Tzuyu then walked out of the building making the others ran to catch up on her.
.
.
.
"She's really savage, huh?" Nayeon smirked while glancing at Sana. "You like someone savage?"

Sana didn't utter any word.

Jihyo patted her back. "That's okay, there are many girls out there anyway."

Sana shot her a disgusted look. "Who says I'm discourage? I like her even more!" She grinned and started to daydream. "Oh my God! Maybe she's a sadist, I can be her masochist."

The four girls had their face scrunched up.

"The are you talking about?" Nayeon pushed her sideways. "Stop being creepy."

"Sorry," Sana giggled and raised a peace sign. "But seriously, I also like that in her. Maybe she's just like that to her friends."

Mina hummed. "Maybe, we never know."

"I'm going to have a beauty rest so that I'll look pretty and so that I'll be noticed by her. . . "

Sana trailed of whatever she was saying as she skipped happily outside the building leaving the other four behind.

"She's seriously saying that?" Momo commented.

"I want the old Sana back." Jihyo sighed. "She's creeping me out every second."

The other girls sighed as well.

"Well, sometimes I like this new side of her. It's cute seeing her go crazy about that kid. Haha" Nayeon smiled. "Let's just help her out for this, I like her smile these days."

Jihyo nodded. "I kind of agree on that."

"Guys, I'm hungry."

All of their eyes diverted to Momo who's clutching her stomach in hunger.

A growl erupted making them sighed again.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

By tomorrow, they all reached the venue two hours before the show starts. They also got their make-up done and Sana is taking selcas in her seat.

A knock came outside their dressing room. Momo then opened it.

"Yes—oh," Momo was surprised who their visitor is.

"Who is it, Momoring?" Nayeon turned her chair around to see who's at the door and finds the Photographer ready to snap her camera at them. She directly elbowed Sana who's busy looking at her selcas.

"What?" Sana whispered and glanced at her, Nayeon gestured her eyes towards the door.

The squirrel turned around and finds her crush talking to Momo.

'OH MY GOD! SHE'S HERE!' She internally squealed and looked back at the mirror to tidy up her already tidy hair.

Momo turned around and faced them. "She said  she's gonna take a thirty minute candid shots of us by the garden."

"Okay, let's go." Nayeon stands up pulling Sana along. "Come on, Sana."

"W-Wait, I'm—"

"Okay, we're gonna leave Sana behind. She said, she's not finish yet."

Nayeon left her, Sana's eyes went wide and hurriedly ran behind them.

"Yah!" She hissed at the bunny-like girl who had a smirk on her face.
.
.
.
In the garden, Sana was the last one to have her photos taken since the show is about to start in an hour.

The other three left them to have Sana a solo time with her. And Sana was never been so grateful with her supportive friends.

Sana was doing a series of pose near a blooming flower. Sure is hard to pretend that you didn't know you are getting stolen shots.

"Okay, that's enough Sana-ssi. Thank you for your time." Tzuyu bowed. "Your performance is about to start, you must head back now."

"Th-Thank you." Sana shyly smiled while walking closer to the latter. "You did a good job as well, Tzuyu-ah."

The taller girl bowed once again. "Don't mention it, it's my job. Thank you for the complement."

Tzuyu then walked out leaving her stranded alone.

"God, she's so hard to get."

Sana groaned while walking out of the gardeb and met up with the other members who for not getting a scor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter