Chapter 3

Capturing the Photographer's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images involved, use your desktop version if your using your phone.

(Sana's Side)

After a few month, Sana's feeling towards Tzuyu grew more. Her stupid crush turned into a clumsy love.

Laying on her bed, Twice had two days off after another series of guestings and live show performances, she rolled and hugged her bear plushie while sorting out her feelings.

'Oh my God. This can't be real.' She thought.

Sana only knew she was in love with Tzuyu just a week ago when the younger one catched her—again—on her unfortunate clumsy times. She can't even described how her heart is ramming against her chest as Tzuyu stared at her in concern.

They became friends because of Sana's constant approach of trying to befriend Tzuyu.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, accepted the fact that Sana is clingy and very friendly. Yet she didn't know a thing about Sana's true intentions. All she knows that they had grown closer due to photoshoots and Sana is really a friendly person.

Which is true, but both had different assumptions on their every interactions.

Sana knew that Tzuyu remained expressionless whenever they talked during lunch or any vacant time—since Sana wouldn't fail on visiting the staff room every now and then. The younger one's presence is enough for the latter—it already made her day bright and complete despite of the stress and pressure.

And now, she can't even look at Tzuyu for the past few days ever since she knew she was in love with her. Everytime the Photographer instructed her to look at the camera, her eyes stares to dart off somewhere making Tzuyu pissed and even scolded her for not concentrating.

Sana's glad she's not going to see Tzuyu for two days now 'coz she wanted to let her heart rest after all those stressful occurences she doesn't want to fuss about.

How can she work like this now?

A question she's not sure she could even answer. And a question she's not sure whether she'll do something about it or not.

Biting her lower lip, she sighed.

"Tzuyu-ah. . . " She muttered and looked at her wallpaper. A photo of Tzuyu she took secretly while the latter is not looking.

    

She kept staring at it for quite some time before letting out another heavy sigh.

"This is bad."

Suddenly her phone rings, picking it up she saw her mother's name on the screen.

"Hello, mom?" She answered.

"Hi, sweetie! Your dad and I came to Korea for a business meeting, we just arrive now. Are you free perhaps? No schedules?"

Sana smiled knowing her parents came, yet at the same time she was nervous on how can she tell her parents her sudden curve of nature.

"Uh, yes mom, I'm free."

"That's great! Let's have lunch at Sumo Sam dear. You're father and I will pick you up. And we have something important to tell you."

Her brows furrowed at that statement, especially how her mother became serious at the last sentence.

"What do want to say?"

Her stomach suddenly tightens around like she didn't know what to do.

"Later dear, when we see each other. We're almost at your dorm."

Sana came from a wealthy family with good family background. Her father was the heir of a very famous certain brand of shoes worldwide. And her mother was the heir of another famous clothing brand around the world as well.

She slowly dressed herself up in a shirt and skinny jeans, and put on a simple make up. A mask and hat was ready on hand and tidy herself up in the mirror.

Though she really doesn't have to work, she insisted that she awanted to experience earning money on her own. In which her parents gladly supported her with it. Being an idol was not planned, she was seen by JYP's scouts in the mall during her free time after she had her interview at a boutique shop. So she gladly took the offer but she never expected to become famous.

Sana even hid the fact she was born on top of money infront of everyone in the world, she only told JYP about it just to help her conceal her real status in life.

After bidding goodbye to the other members, she waited a block away from their dorm. Sana wore a mask and a cap to hide her face from some fans who even stayed outside their dorm just to see them. Don't they know privacy?

A car stopped infront of her and the door opened.

"Hop in, dear." Her mom beckoned and Sana hurriedly got in and locked the door.
.
.
.
At the resto, they had a reservation in a VIP room to have some privacy and to avoid their daughter getting hoard by fans.

Their meals were served minutes later when Sana decided to ask.

"What do want to talk about, mom?" Sana asked while looking up from her bowl of ramen.

The two adults stopped eating as they placed their chopsticks down. They then looked at each other before the woman spoke.

"Let's get straight to the point, you're dad and I are setting you up in an arranged marriage."

Sana's jaw dropped and she almost choked on her food.

"What?"

"Dear, you know that we love you but we need someone to manage our business in the future and we can't have someone else do that since you're our only daughter." Her mother tried to convinced her.

Sana's stomach dropped to the floor and her appetite was far gone. She drank her juice before crossing her arms as she tried not to cry. 

She knows she's in love with Tzuyu but how can they be together when her parents are going to engaged her to some stranger.

"Mom, dad, you know I love you both as well. I have done all the things you wanted me to do, but please spare me my love life. I wanted someone whom I like." She then looked away.

Her parents was leaned back and sighed. Should they consider? They will.

"Do you have someone in mind already?" The man spoke.

Yes, she has. But minus one point 'coz it's a girl. Minus another point 'coz she's the only one who's in love with her.

Sana started to feel anxious. How can she really do this? No choice, or else her parents will forced her.

"Uhm—" She gulped. "Yes, I like someone."

"Who is it?" The woman smiled. "Is he handsome?"

The pressure became much suffocating when her mother mentioned the opposite gender.

It's now or never.

Sana's eyes darted on her lap before speaking. 

"I'm in love with a girl."

Silence came. She knew she'll get screwed. When she looked up, she saw a teasing smirk on her father's face.

"Much better!" Her mom clapped excitedly.

The man cleared his throat. "And here we thought we will be having a hard time convincing you to marry a girl."

Sana's eyes went wide. "What?!"

Her father grinned. "We are engaging you to a girl. Since their company is compatible to ours and with that we can beat the other stockholders items."

"B-But, I told you! I like someone else!"

"Okay, bring her to us and we will evaluate her." He commanded. "We'll be here for three days, and if you can't bring her to us during our stay, then your engagement will be settled by the end of the week."

When Sana's father is the one giving the orders, she can't do anything about it anymore. She could only sighed and think of a way out.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Other's Side)

"Sana, stop crying now please?" Momo rubbed her back while handling a box of tissue to the crying lady.

When Sana got back, she automatically break down in their front door while explaining to them what happened in-between chokes and sobs.

The other four couldn't do anything about it. It's not like they can force Tzuyu to be her girlfriend—or even just pretend. When in fact, the younger one seemed to have no interest in her after all.

"Have some water." Nayeon handed Momo the glass to help Sana drink. But the squirrel shook her head and cried more.

All they could do is look at her in pity and sadness since they can't force Sana's parents to stop whatever sudden decision they are making.

The four girl looked at each other before sighing.

They sure can't really do anything about it.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

Only one day left before her parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter