Chapter 4

Capturing the Photographer's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why don't you two have a lil chat by the balcony and get to know each other?" Mr. Suzuko smiled, as he gestured the balcony with his eyes.

Tzuyu sighed and walked outside followed by the girl.

As they got outside, Tzuyu breathed in the cold breeze of the night that hit her skin. The girl stood beside her while rubbing her hands over her arms.

Tzuyu slid out from her coat and covered the girl in warmth.

"Thank you." She whispered shyly without creating an eye contact.

The taller one sighed again. She's really not ready for this.

"I want you to cancel our engagement."

The girl looked at her in shock. Tzuyu glanced at her with a cold glare.

"I'm not ready for this. I hope you understand that."

"B-But—"

The moment Tzuyu's eyes dropped onto the girl, she automatically went silent and looked down.

Seconds later, Tzuyu heard a sob. When she looked down on her, the girl was trying to wipe her tears away with her hands. 

Guilt hit her bad.

Tzuyu bit her lower lip, she didn't mean to make her cry. She sighed and walked closer to her.

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu hugged her making the girl froze with tears streaming down her face. "I-I was just shock with all of this."

"B-But I want to know you more." The shorter girl choked. "Please give me a chance."

Tzuyu sighed for the nth time. She's really not ready for a commitment. But maybe in due time. She thought about consideration.

"On a condition." Tzuyu muttered making the girl looked up to her with hope in her eyes. "First, help me fall in love with you."

The girl nodded. "Yes, of course I will!"

"Second. . . "

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

After a month during her engagement, she can't help but feeling lonely since Tzuyu is avoiding her. The younger one only talked to her if she's instructing Sana to do more pose but other than that, she's trying not to make any conversation or even an eye contact. This made her feel more sadder and the other members can see it.

While her make-up was done, she sighed and glanced at her left hand where a diamond ring is in placed.

"Are you okay, Sana?"

Sana looked beside her and finds Nayeon looking at her worriedly. She gave a weak smile before nodding.

"You can't keep acting like that, you know that cameras are around us. We don't want them to notice."

Sana sighed. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Is Tzuyu still not talking to you?"

Sana shook her head. "Maybe because she's engaged and she's just avoiding any misunderstanding."

The other members looked at her in concern.

A knock came.

Their manager came in notifying them to get on the backstage, he then left shortly.

"C'mon, Sana."

Sana breathed deep and tried her best to relax.

"Let's go."

°°°°°°°°°°

(Tzuyu's Side)

After a long day, she got back to her apartment at one in the morning. SBS is really taking their time too much when media is involved. The idols already went home before midnight and here they are, still having a meeting of where to properly positioned themselves when taking a photo.

Slumping on her bed, she looked at her phone that got five messages from the girl. It made her smile and opened it.

∅ From: Sakura (5:16pm)

     "How is work?"

∅ From: Sakura (6:23pm)

    "Don't stress yourself too much, okay?"

∅ From: Sakura (6:54pm)

    "I just ate dinner, I hope you had one as well."

∅ From: Sakura (7:34pm)

    "I hope you took nice photos! :)"

∅ From: Sakura (10:17pm)

    "It's already late, get home safe! :*"

Tzuyu couldn't believe herself that she was able to fall for this girl in a short span of one month. She smirked remembering the times where Sakura had to be a sudden loving girlfriend who takes care of her.

And eventually made Tzuyu fall for her.

She then replied after her short musings.

∅ To: Sakura (1:23am)

     "I just got home. Sleep well and good night."

Tzuyu kept thinking about her fiancée that she blushed about the thought of kissing her. She really hadn't make a move on that but she will—soon.

Her eyes started to dropped and finally sleep took over her.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

The beauty was woken up by the chime of her phone indicating she had recieved a message. When she looked at it, it's from her fiancé.

∅ From: Katsu (6:54am)

    "Good morning, Sana."

A small smile escaped her lips. Her fiancé is trying her best to make her comfortable. She knows that Katsu is going to make-up everything for her. Sana can clearly see that her fiancé is in love with her. Not to mention they are not in good terms when they first met on the engagement meeting.

∅ To: Katsu (6:57am)

    "Good morning to you too. How's your sleep?"

∅ From: Katsu (6:59am)

    "Much better if you're beside me. ;)"

A blush came making her flustered.

∅ To: Katsu (7:03am)

      "ert."

∅ From: Katsu (7:03am)

     "I only want to hug you. 😏 What are you thinking?"

∅ To: Katsu (7:05am)

     "Shut up! I'm gonna get ready, I have a photoshoot at nine."

Sana can feel her face getting warmer by the second.

∅ From: Katsu (7:07am)

     "Pose beautifully! I'll buy all your magazines! Haha! Oh wait, you're always beautiful. ;)"

She rolled her eyes. Sana can't believe that a silent person like her would be this cheesy. She's not complaining 'coz she secretly loved it.

∅ To: Katsu (7:08am)

     "Whatever! You better get to work as well! Kbye!"

Seconds later, she recieved series of 'ha'. The thought made her smile, Sana really fell for her and she can't even believe it.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Other girl's Side)

At the studio, Twice lined up for some series of group photos and they are at it for about an hour. Thirty minutes later, they will have their solos, and Sana is the first one to have it.

Sana was left alone infront with a white sheet of a background, Tzuyu was ready to take a shot.

The other four members looked at them at the sides and they can surely feel how tensed the atmosphere is—well, to Sana that is.

Nayeon leaned closer to them and whispered. "Look at how Sana is, she's so awkward."

Jihyo nodded. "I think it's time to make a move to help them guys."

"But, they have their fiancées now. How can we do it?" Momo whispered back.

Mina was about to speak when Tzuyu shouted.

"Can you concentrate?! Look at the camera!"

Another outburst from the Photographer came. Jihyo and the other girls went silent.

"I'm sorry." Sana bowed.

"Just hurry up, you're not the only one I'm taking photos with."

Ouch. That's too much. 

Nayeon was about to defend Sana when she recieved a subtle shake from the girl infront telling her 'No'. She sighed and stepped back.

All the crews and staffs went into a defeaning silence, the Chou is really scary when the model is not following her instructions. She doesn't hesitate to yell and burst with everyone watching them. And the staffs doesn't like to complain either since she's one of the best Photographers in JYPE—for just a 19 year old.

After an agonizing two hours, finally all of them are done and the four girls tried their best to comfort Sana in a subtle way.

As they made their way out of the dressing room, Jihyo cling onto a silent Sana.

"Hey, Sana! Where do you want to eat?" She grinned. The other girls followed behind them.

The latter looked at them and smiled. "It depends on you guys. I don't mind."

Nayeon slung her arm over Sana's shoulder. "Ramen? Want ramen?"

"It's okay for me." Sana smiled.

"Yes! Ramen!" Momo exclaimed happily earning a glare from Nayeon and Jihyo. She then raised a peace sign.

Upon arriving at the nearest resto, all of them stood still when the saw Tzuyu and the other Photographers eating inside. Tzuyu looked away like she didn't see anything and continued eating.

Nayeon and Jihyo gave an eye signal. Maybe it's time to make a move.

"Hey guys!" Jihyo waved at them, gaining their attention and smiled back.

"Hey there!" Jeongyeon beckoned. "Sit with us!"

They all sat in a position where Tzuyu and Sana sat beside each other. Sana suddenly tensed up but the younger one just ignored her like she wasn't there.

"I'll order for you guys. What do you want? Same old?" Nayeon stands and took her wallet.

"I'll help you." Jihyo stands as well.

"I want to choose a new one!" Momo followed. "How 'bout you, Minari?"

"Let me see." Mina followed.

Suddenly, everyone had a one mind. Dahyun and Chaeyoung excused themselves to the restroom while Jeongyeon said she'll assist the girls in carrying their orders.

Sana and Tzuyu was left alone—with a dreading silence. The other girls along with the Photographers, watched them from behind the short wall division.

They aren't talking.

"The is wrong with them." Nayeon hissed in a whisper.

Jihyo sprung behind her and peeked. "They're not talking at all."

Jeongyeon nodded. "After their engagement, both became st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter