Small Notes - Chaennie

Bliss | BLACKPINK Collection

"Thank you everyone. Have a good night!"

The crowd went and gave the singer an applause and a train of cheers for the performance she gave out tonight. 

She got up from her stool on stage and held on to the neck of her guitar as she put it in case before going off stage. 

The waiter appeared before her, handing her a small piece of paper. Her brows shot a questioning look.

"Is this from the same person again?"

"Yeah but I won't tell who so don't ask." Hobi smiled before going back to tend to other customers.

Rosé went to a corner and placed her guitar case against the wall. She opened the small paper and read the note scribbled on it.

Great performance as always. You just made my night better. Thanks for that.

- Your fan (=^-ω-^=)

She can't help smiling at the heart-warming message. Sure, she doesn't know who this person is but such sweet small gestures really get her and puts a smile on her face. She doesn't feel crept out at all. 

If she feels anything, she feels excited to see how people react to her performances. 

She folded the paper again and put it in her pocket. All the other notes given to her by the anonymous fan are kept in her room, along with the other notes by other customers who have been appreciative of her. 

But this fan in particular has been so consistent that she named them Kitty, because of the cat-like emoji scribble at the end of the notes. 

It's cute and it came to the point that she always looks forward to these little notes after every set she does.

--------------------

I could listen to your beautiful unique voice every single day and I wouldn't get tired of it. You nailed it once again.

- Your fan (=^-ω-^=)  

She might have to tell Hobi to tell Kitty to actually talk to her in person next time. Aside from getting more curious about the person, she wanted to know Kitty and personally thank them for all the sweet and encouraging notes she receives from them. 

It's nice to have an admirer or a fan, but this one in particular she wanted to befriend and get to know more. Well, she hopes Kitty would do her a favor.

--------------------  

She got an idea and it might make Kitty make the move to meet her in person.

She's not desperate. She just wants to see if it will work.

There's no harm in trying right?

So she walked up to the stage as she was introduced. The regulars clapped and cheered on for her, while the other customers looked on, waiting for her to sing. The bar seems a little bit packed and she got a little nervous, but still eager to perform.

"Wow, there's a lot of you here tonight. How are you all doing?"

People answered in chorus, and she smiled at them.

She adjusted the microphone in front of her and the strap of the guitar around her shoulder.

"So tonight, I'm feeling grateful. To the one who always encourages and appreciates me; The one who takes an extra effort to make me smile, this song is for you."

The crowd went silent in anticipation. 

Rosé began strumming on her guitar and started singing.

--------------------    

"Rosé, wait!"

Rosé stopped on her tracks and turned her head, looking for the person who called her.

She was about to leave the bar and go home.

"Hey. Did you catch up to tell me who gives you the notes?" Rosé smiled, teasing Hobi.

"I still wouldn't dare. That person is kind of intimidating, to be honest." He chuckled. 

Intimidating? I doubt that. They seem like a really sweet person.

Hobi handed a familiar small paper and she gladly accepted it.

"I wanted to hand this to you before you go. Sorry, it got really busy in there so I wasn't able to hand it right after your set."

"No worries. Thank you Hobi."

Hobi waved her good bye. She walked towards the exit and read the note.

Was that for me? I'm claiming it's for me and I feel all special now that you dedicated it to me. Btw, I should be the one thanking you but you really deserve the nice words and appreciation. You always got a fan in me.

(=^-ω-^=)

 She continued staring at the note for a moment with probably a stupid grin on her face, not looking where she was going.

She accidentally bumped on someone walking to the opposite direction, almost dropping the small note in her hand.

"S-sorry."

"I'm sorry."

Both of them said at the same time. 

The brunette wearing a leather jacket continued walking while Rosé had her grip on the note and put it in her pocket before glancing back at the person and continuing her walk on the way home.

--------------------  

It's a Tuesday night and she's back at the bar. No, she doesn't perform on Tuesdays but she felt like she needed to be there and she doesn't really know why.

It's not as packed as the weekends but there are considerable amount of customers scattered around and a nice song being performed by a new band hired by the management.

She greeted the staff, which are also her friends and went straight at the bar to kill some time. She asked for a drink from Namjoon which he immediately served.

She took the glass and sipped from it, turning her head to watch the band on stage.

She didn't notice people coming in, slowly filling up some seats at the bar and some tables in front by the stage.

She finished her drink, placing it on the counter. She gestured to Namjoon, ordering another drink and when the drink arrived in front of her, she then noticed a small note placed by the new glass.

It was opened, making it easier for her to read.

Hi. It's a surprise seeing you here on a Tuesday, but still a lovely one.

(=^-ω-^=) 

She felt her heart beat quicken.

She looked to Namjoon but the guy is busy serving drinks to new customers. She looked to her left where a brunette in a black leather jacket sat. She seemed familiar but she didn't really know the girl. She was about to look away when she noticed the girl turning to look at her too.

A shy smile formed at her lips and her eyes with those winged liner made her looked intimidating and y but her cute smile said otherwise.

"Kitty.."

"Kitty?"

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just that your eyes are a bit similar to a cat's..." She giggled and a pink blush tinting her pale cheeks.

"I get that a lot. But yeah, sometimes I see myself looking like one." The girl bit her lip, not wanting to show the big smile escaping from her lips.

There was a comfortable silence between them for a moment. The girl extended her hand for a shake.

"By the way, I'm your fan."

The girl smiled sweetly, her eyes almost non-existent as they also smiled along with her lips. Rosé felt her eyes widen but accepted the handshake.

"You're the one sending the small notes? The one with the kitty emoji scribbles at the end??"

"Yes. Every single one of them."

"Wow. I'm actually seeing you right now. You're really a kitty in person too." Rosé tried to take it all in, having an amused expression the whole time.

"I think I just earned a nickname from you?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, I had to because I don't wanna call you my fan."

"My name's Jennie."

"I'm so happy to finally meet you." Out of excitement, Rosé grabbed Jennie's hand and put it in between both of hers, squeezing it gently.

She didn't mind her heart's faster beating or the growing blush on her cheeks. Her smile grew wider because at the look Jennie is sporting right now, she must be feeling just the same as her.

 --------------------    

A/N: Wow, I managed to write my first Chaennie story ever. I got bored so I tried writing instead lol. To the ones waiting for a Chaennie story, this one's for you all. I hope you like it. :)

It's my bias's birthday! Let's trend #GoddessJisooDay on Twitter <3

I'm in awe of the increasing number of subs this collection is getting, as well as my Lisoo stories - Ease & Show Me Your Moves . Thank you so much!

I hope you enjoyed this one!

- sel

Twitter: hiraethcamila

Wattpad: delusionofcontrol