Drop - Chaelisa

Bliss | BLACKPINK Collection

  — in which Chaeyoung loved the raindrops touching her skin and how Lisa loves the wind that comes with it, until rain falls and the wind blows but it's not the way how it should go.  

----------

She enjoyed every little thing, like how the sun could go as bright as it can at day and let the moon take over and light up the night. She enjoyed the times that rain comes into sight, making her shiver at the cool breeze that touches her skin, just like how Lisa makes her feel.  

Lisa is the cool wind that envelopes her whole frame; she loves how with every move, Lisa is there like the wind that accompanied her from the very beginning. The moment she realized Lisa wasn't just a breeze but a strong wind that could blow her away and destroy her, it felt like a mix of pure thrill and fear that she didn't want to risk, but at the same time, she wanted to feel. 

And when it dawned her that she badly wants to experience that wind that could lift her and take her to places unknown to her, her feet brought her to run against the rain, with water splashing on her feet and raindrops brought by the wind hitting her skin. It was time for her to let Lisa know that it excited her heart every time she was around, just like how she felt goosebumps as the water and wind crawled her skin when it rained. 

She wanted her to know that like the dim clouds and the sound of the rain hitting surfaces comforted her the way Lisa did when she hears the sound of her playful laughter. 

Looking up, it made her smile. Maybe it was the sign she has been waiting for all along, in hopes that Lisa also waited for.

So when she saw the familiar figure a few meters away from her, she walked faster, not caring about the rain pouring against her direction. She wanted this to happen, to share with Lisa her favorite moment that also reminded Chaeyoung of her; that it may be the thing they cherish for days to come. 

But her steps became hesitant, heavy against the wet pavement, as she saw not one, but two figures. 

At first, she was jealous of the rain that touched Lisa the way she couldn't. Seeing her happily sharing the moment with another girl under one umbrella, it wasn't even near to the jealousy she felt with the rain. 

And it was true, Lisa was indeed a strong wind that took up all the air in her lungs as soon it hit her. She did lift her up as she expected, but also dropped her hard and fast, leaving her shaking in her creeping misery. 

Chaeyoung has lost her grip from her own umbrella, letting the rain cover her whole body and left shivering. She can feel herself choke up at the sight of them playing in the rain, while she stood there clueless of what to do with herself. 

She bitterly laughed at herself for being pathetic. She knew it was a risk in the beginning, but she had hoped it was also a risk Lisa was willing to take with her. 

The rain continues to fall, and so did her heart breaking at the impact against the hard ground. She looked down on her shaking hands with blurred surroundings that the fog made. 

She watched how every water drops on her palms until it made her mad and balled her hands into fists, when she realized that the reason why her face is wet and everything was blurry were the tear drops from her eyes and not the rain from the skies.

----------

This is rather short. Maybe I'll add like a background of their friendship next time.