endearment

Clandestine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

endearment

a word or phrase expressing love or affection

 

     

The birds were chirping outside, the faint voice of their neighbors greeting each other along with the quiet sounds of the vehicles starting up. The bright, yet calming rays of sunlight entered the wide, white room - shining directly on Jongdae's face. The said man squirmed on the bed, underneath the big fluffy blankets that were on top of him. He huffed and puffed until he rubbed his eyes open, looking around his large bedroom. 

Groaning, he turned his body the opposite way, meeting his husband's  and, now, exposed back. The unblemished skin was marked with long, red lines - almost like tiger stripes - recalling what happened between the two last night. Jongdae chuckles to himself, cheeks slightly turning pink from last night. He looked over his shoulder, seeing that the clock read 10: 21, and thank God it was Sunday - both of their free days. Chanyeol would probably be tired, after a long week of testing for all 8 of his classes, so he waddled himself to the bathroom; freshening up.

After changing his clothes and cleaning his mouth and face, Jongdae walks back to the spacious master bedroom, smiling when he saw Chanyeol's face all bunched up together with the cutest - and bruised up - pout. "A baby." the cleaned up man whispered to himself before walking over to his side of the bed, folding his legs together, feeling somehow at peace with the way Chanyeol's back expanded then dropped, then repeat once again. 

Despite not wanting to wake up his tired husband, Jongdae leaned in, pressing his soft lips against his husband's sensitive nape; earning an irritated shiver and a fast reflex. "Wake up," Jongdae ghosted, his lips slightly touching the sensitive boys' neck, "- it's going to be 11 in 12 minutes." Chanyeol groaned at that, turning his body to lay on Jongdae's thighs, but groaning even louder when the sun directly shone on his face. "Rise and shine!" Jongdae laughed, leaning in once more to leave a chaste kiss on his husband's pouty lips. The soft press of lips making both of them smile like giant goofs 

"But Jonggg~" Chanyeol whined, clinging to the man's legs, not even letting him get out as he settles his head into the warm thighs. The action made Jongdae shiver, but he laughed it off anyway.

"In 2 hours, I have to meet this important person," Jongdae groans out, wanting nothing else but to spend a day with his lover, "-you, have no choice to come along with me." the college students moan and groans, but eventually walking to the bathroom with his self - which caused Jongdae to laugh and pinch his lover's cheeks - and started to wash up. 

When Chanyeol was finally done, he emerged out of their room and into the living room with a messed up tie and slightly wet hair that resembled a wet mop. Jongdae looked up from the TV, playfully glaring at the wet boy. Chanyeol grins up at him, pulling on his tie as a sign of help. But nonetheless, Jongdae walks over to him, grabbing on the long cloth. 

"You silly puppy." Jongdae grins, "-you don't need to wear a tie. We are just meeting important people, we can still dress casually." he, then, took the tie away, bringing up his hands to cup the soft and squishy face. "Let's go. I'm hungry and I was too lazy to pour milk out of the carton, so let's go to a cafe." and with that, the married couple made their way to the cafe before going to a fancy restaurant for the informal lunch meeting.

 

 

Jongin yawned as he made his way into his kitchen, his chubby kitten named Marshmallow following his footsteps. The teacher opened his fridge, and voila! it was completely empty - if you minus the eggs and cucumber then I guess not completely. "Well, let's go shopping, Marsh!" he grinned as he closed the refrigerator and picked his feline friend up to get dressed to go to the store.

It only took the man a mere 2 minutes to arrive at the store by car as he made his way inside. And as soon as he stepped inside, his stomach growled at the irresistible smell that lingers throughout the store from the food court. The amazing mix between seafood and barbeque made his kitten, Marshmallow, pop out from his jacket. "Shh, you can't come out yet, baby. We might get kicked out." he scolded jokingly, petting the cat before he beings to strides into the fresh seafood aisle.    

 

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, they felt a tension in the air; it was too thick and the man he was meeting looked like a mafia leader, along with his wife- who adorned her neck with diamonds and a white fur scarf to finish off the look. The restaurant too was intimidating, the way the chandeliers looked sharp, any moment it just might fall, and how the red melting candle sure did not help the awkward couple that was standing in front of the waiter who asked them for their name. "Kim Jongdae." the said man smiled as they were escorted to where the other couple was.

At the sound of footsteps, the lavish couple stood up, reaching out their hands to shake. "You must be Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you, I am Kwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter