chivalrous

Clandestine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chivalrous

(of a man or his behavior) courteous and gallant

 

Minseok pouts yet again when his short legs couldn't stretch out to reach the cereal that was on top of the tall fridge. It was around 6 A.M. in the morning, and classes start in about an hour and a half. Sehun's taking a long shower, probably sleeping in the tub while he was struggling. "You flamingo, why do you have to put it so high up?"  he curses, unaware of the man behind, fixing his jacket. 

"You could've just called me," Sehun grumbles, walking closer to the sulking man. Minseok looks at him in surprise, as if he didn't know that Sehun lived in the same exact building, in the same room, in the same bed as him. The taller man stretches his arms up, grabbing a hold of the box of cereal, bringing it down to place it on Minseok's hand. "You're lucky you're adorable."

"You're lucky you're my boyfriend or else I'll hit you upside the head for calling me that." Minseok glares, a tiny blush spreading throughout his face when Sehun leaned to leave a soft peck on his forehead. The said man hums before taking out a piece of bread and toasting it, pouring himself a cup of juice.

The lovely, bickering couple was just standing in the kitchen, a comfortable silence in the air was cut shortly after Sehun barked out a conversation. "Min?" no reply, the said man scooping up more cereals and chewing away. "Minnie~," he whined out, walking closer to the man that paid absolutely no attention to him. Rolling his eyes so far back to the point where he could see his brains and veins, he sighs. "Hyung."

"Yes, baby?" Minseok smiles, setting his empty bowl down on the sink, turning his body to see the deep scowl left on his lover's face. Sehun just shakes his head, totally forgetting what he was going to say to Minseok; the bright smile on his partner being an awfully adorable distraction. It wasn't too long as the couple steps out of their cozy apartment and walked to the bus station to go to their college - of course - with Sehun's protective grip around his small boyfriend's body, holding the boy as if he were to fly away any moment.

 

Kyungsoo lazed around his bed, the movement in his sleep waking him up before his phone could. He turns his head to the left, a habit he developed over the months of dating Jongin since Kyungsoo would always wake up before him and just watch him - not to sound creepy. The college student smiles when he saw the pillow laid out diagonally, kind of like a body pillow. 

He awakes at the darkness inside his room, the curtains were drawn, the only light source being the tiny owl led light on his study desk - a birthday present given by Chanyeol because 'your eyes resemble an owl' - he quotes. "Aish, where's my phone?" he croaks out, his voice especially deep and rough when he wakes up. The boy moves his hands around the bed, his lips tugging up when he felt the cold phone. He brings up to his face, his body falling down instantly when he checked the time - 4:32 A.M.

"It's too early~" he groans out, rolling around the bed, thrashing the blankets around, being careful enough to not accidentally push his two puppies on the floor. He stops when he was face-to-face with his boyfriend's used pillow. As cliche as it might seem, his circles his arms around the cold pillow, bringing it close to his head as he rests on it. He was this close to going back to sleep since his classes don't even start until 7 in the morning, he had around 2 hours and 30 minutes to sleep and get ready, but Mongmool and Huchu thought otherwise when they started to move around and nuzzle their bottoms on his face.

"MONGMOOL! HUCHU!" he groans and shouts, gently patting the two puppies' back. He glares at them childishly when they finally got off, standing on the bed as they looked at him with innocent beady eyes. Kyungsoo was one whipped man as he leans down and pecks the puppies on their head, ruffling their curly fur. "I love you two too much - it's bad." he shakes his head, lifting the blanket off to turn on the lights and getting ready this early in the morning.

When he got out of the shower, the clock hung up on his wall showed 4:51 A.M. - he should be sleeping right. Nonetheless, he gets dressed and walks over to the living room, his puppies tailing after him. He settles down on the couch, bringing his phone, his fingers moving on their own when they went to 'CALL' on the glass screen. After 3 dials, he heard a voice at the other end:

"Darling," Jongin groans, his voice and throat not being 'open' since he was abruptly awoken by the loud ringtone, "-it's around 4 ish to 5, shouldn't you be sleeping still?" on Jongin's end, he was in bed - shirtless - the fluffy blanket covering his body as he was on the phone, his hands rubbing his eyes to wake them up.

"I guess my body just knows it when you leave." Kyungsoo smiles through the phone, his lips stretching even more when he heard the low rumble of laughter escaping the professor's mouth. "Well - I'll see you in class." he greets, he was close to pulling the phone away but the grumbling protest from his boyfriend.

Jongin whined, lips pouting as he pouts through the phone. "It's 4:53, I don't have to get ready until 5:10." Kyungsoo just shakes his head, continuing their conversation until the clock just reached a little over a minute from the designated timing. "Do you want any hot food? Dumplings? Japchae?"

"Who would eat j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter