Sixth Chapter

Kidnapped

After lunch, Kibum took both boys to the department store. "We'll buy a lot! That's what you need!" Kibum smiled from ear to ear and gently held Jonghyun around his shoulders.

Jonghyun smiled and held gently Taemin´s hand. Taemin was the most terrified and Jonghyun wanted to cheer him up. As they arrived in the shop, Taemin's eyes widened. He hadn't been in shop since he had been kidnapped. Minho and Onew haven't bought anything to him before.

"I don´t think we need so much clothes… so you do not spend too much money," Jonghyun smiled at Kibum.

"I... I... I... Wanna..." Taemin whispered shyly.

"What do you want? Taeminnie?" smiled Kibum at Taemin.

"A plush toy..." He whispered and bit his lips.

Kibum smiled. He really loved that boys more and more.

"Sure..." smiled and went with boys in the shop with toys.

"Here is the biggest shop with toys!" Kibum laughs. Wherever Jonghyun looked, he could see toys! Plush toys and another toys!

Kibum smiled as he was seeing the excited boys. He took off his credit card from his wallet, and looked at the youngsters. He didn't have that much money, but he wanted the boys to be happy. As happy as they could be after what had happened to them.

Taemin was looking at the toys. Suddenly he took a plush toy and hugged it.

"Do you like it? So we take it to the cash register and we pay," Kibum smiled and looked at Jonghyun.

"Do you want to toy, too?" he smiled.

"No, thank you," Jonghyun smiled, shaking his head, not wanting Kibum to spend so much money. ´I need to find some part time job to help him!´ Hyun thought and looked thoughtfully around him.

Taemin little sadly gave the toy to Kibum. "I'll call him Sik..." He said with a little smile.

Kibum was glad that he saw the little smile on Taemin´s face. "Okay, it is nice name,“ smiled and went to the cash, where he paid for that toy and then he gave it to Taemin. "Here is your Sik,“ Kibum grinned.

Taemin hugged happily that toy to himself. He seemed to be happy for the first time.

"Okay, boys, time for buying real clothes, okay, little ones?" the officer asked.

"Sure!" Smiled Jjong and Taemin nodded. He still was hugging the horse toy. When somebody looked at him, he hugged the horse more tighlty.

"Do not worry, no one take your Sik, I have the badge," Kibum smiled and went with the two boys to the clothes store where he took the shopping cart. "We'll take something to throw it to the current period," Kibum breathed out, but he smiled.

Jonghyun looked around, searching for clothes, when he finally saw what he had been looking for. The cheaper ones. He chose three pulls and two T-shirts. They were the cheapest in the shop.

"Here, hyung. They are fine for me."

"Okay," Kibum smiled and put it in the shopping cart when he looked at Minnie. "Do you want to help pick?" he smiled at him.

"Uhm... yes," Taemin nodded. He didn't know what to choose.

"Do you like this T-Shirt?" Smiled Jjong and showed to Taemin a cheap T-Shirt with doggies. "Yes!" Tae smiled.

"Can I get it too?"

Kibum nodded and searched for a T-shirt for Taemin. He decided that if he didn't find the boy's families, then he officially adopt them.

Soon the boys had all the clothes selected, so Kibum went to pay for it and then got it packed in bags. "So, what's left ... I'll buy some shampoos and gels to have you wash," Kibum smiled, Jonghyun's head, he didn´t dare to touch Taemin so he only smiled at him.

"I'm... I'm... Tired... Or..." Taeminnie suddenly closed his eyes and fainted!

"Taemin-ah!" shouted the two boys and Kibum put the bags on the floor and took the youngest into his arms when he was slapped his cheeks. "Come on, let's go," he bit his lip, but looked at Jonghyun. "Let's go home, we have to put some tiling on him ... if he does not get up soon, we'll take him to the doctor, maybe he'll be fine," he blinked and stood up with Taemin in his arms.

Taemin was shaking but still was unconsciousness. Also his horse toy fell on floor.

"Jongie, take the bags, we go to the hospital right now," Kibum blinked, took a plush horse, and quickly pulled out of the shopping center to the car when Hyunnie was running behind him and carrying bags.

"He must be fine!" Jonghyun blurted and put the bags in the trunk of the car when Kibum gave Taemin to the rear seats where Jonghyun sat down and was holding Taemin.

"Yes, he must," Kibum nodded, sat into the car, started the car and went to the hospital.

In the hospital Kibum called a doctor or anybody who could help them. He needed help immediately.

"Come on, Taemin, stay strong," he whispered.

Doctor started to chacking Taemin. "He needs sleep. He is very tired..." He said.

"Is he really all right? I'm afraid of him ... when he suddenly fainted and fell into unconsciousness..." Kibum gasped and looked at the doctor.

He was totally scared and didn't know what to do.

"He was hurt several times before he got to me. Isn't it possible that something isn't functionning well?" he asked.

"I can take blood to avoid worrying," the doctor nodded.

"But don't worry, he probably needs rest. We will give him some medicine into vein..." Doctor told and showed guys a room for Taemin.

"Well," Kibum nodded and hugged Jonghyun around his shoulders. He looked at Taemin. He was really scared about his small friend.

They put Taemin into bed and nurse gave him infusion. Taemin screamed a little bit but fell asleep again. Jonghyun went next to the bed and Taemin´s head.

"You could be better soon... you need sleep and take rest..." whispered Jonghyun and gave Taemin a kiss on his cheek. Kibum smiled and gave Taemin Sik in his hug. Minnie smiled a little bit. Jonghyun him.

"I hope he will be better soon." Kibum said.

He went closer and petted his cheek.

"Do you think that it's because of... them...?" Jonghyun asked. The elder one nodded.

"Yes... probably that was too much for this little boy."

"We will be here with him?" asked Jonghyun and hold Taemin's hand.

"Taeminnie will be tomorrow back at home... I must go tomorrow to my work, but you can stay here with him, okay? I ask to the doctor," Kibum smiled and Jonghyun´s hair.

"Okay... He is... very brittle... like porcelain..." Jonghyun nodded and went to ask doctor

Kibum smiled. He thought he would ask to a doctor. Jonghyun was very willing, worthy and kind. The young policeman sat on Taemin's bed and took his hand.

"Soon you'll be back home and you can play with our dogs ..." He gasped and was thinking, ´I could sleep here tonight with them, but I should get things and take care of the house ... I can go from the hospital to work.´ Kibum smiled at his own thoughts and the little boy over his face.

Jonghyun came back and sat down on Taemin's bed too. "I can stay here with him..." Smiled.

"Okay, I've decided ... I'll go home to take care of everything and come back here to give both of you attention ... I'll go to work tommorow from here," Kibum smiled, giving Jonghyun a kiss on his forehead.

"Really?" Smiled Jonghyun and hold Taemin's hand. "Did you listen it Minnie? He Will be here with us..." Jjong whispered to Taemin.

Taemin smiled from sleep.

"I'll be back soon," Kibum smiled, the two boys and left the room, talked to the doctors did not say that small boys were there, and he said he would stay here and soon he left hospital for everything put home in order.

Taeminnie was still sleeping. He tried to turn but he couldn't because of infusion. He sobbed uncomfortably and his horse fell on floor. Jonghyun smiled and gave back horse to Taemin.

"Taeminnie... shshshshhh..." he whispered and Taemin´s cheeks.

Taemin again calmly slept. Kibum came back after one hour with some things and sushi for Jonghyun. The nurses also prepared another two beds. Jongie's eyes brightened.

"Yippee! I love sushi, is everything home all right?" he asked, his lips.

"Yes I feed puppies and gave them water." Kibum nodded and gave box with sushi to Jjongie.

"Thank you..." Jonghyun bowed.

"And have you already have dinner?" asked Jjongie and opened the box.

"No... I have sushi box here..." Kibum smiled and take second sushi box and opened it.

"Oh… I see, enjoy your meal,“ Jonghyun smiled.

"You too,“ winked Kibum and started to eat when Jonghyun started too.

Both guys ate their sushi. Taemin was still sleeping. When they finished their meals, they washed a little bit and layed down on beds. Both of them wished a good night, when it was only a few minutes when in the room all was silent. Only the breath of the three boys was to hear.