The Happy End

Kidnapped

This story is present for Hyunnie.

For you.

For us, writers.

I wrote it since seventh chapter on my own. I tried to give you nice moments.  I am sorry that this chapter is last and short, I will make it up at more stories which I will make!

In the word is saying that this story has 20 000 words♥

Enjoy this last chapter and thank you ♥


5 Years later

Twenty one years old Jjong came back home from the college where he was now studying hard for being the best police officer. Taemin who was now eighteen should came home only about half an hour later, he would soon finish his high school with the best grades.

Years back when Heechul and Kibum took them in their new home for safety, they had some home teacher. Taemin was very fast at learning so it took for him only two years for know some of history, geographic and he was very good in languages. He still wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. His dream job? Maybe he had an idea after some of his wants. He wanted to be lawyer, police office also, fireman, writer, translator… he had so much jobs! But one…

Now he was applying for pedagogical’s college with coverage of psychology. He wanted to help children in an orphanage. He wanted to be teacher! Jjong was supporting him in every way.

They had bad experiences with people but they didn’t turn their back. At least they still had Heechul and Kibum. They lived in Heechul’s house for three years. When Jonghyun went to the college, Taemin went with him to his apartment. Kibum was back in his house which was closer to boy’s apartment.

And what happened with Minho and Jinki? They were never found. Police tried to find their tracks, their were following their mistakes but they couldn’t reach them. Last trail was in America. But at least boys were finally in safe.

 

When Jjong came back home, he took off his shoes and smiled at the little puppy which was barking happily at him.

„Ah, here you are, were you good girl, Eve?“ Hyun chuckled and picked her up when he its head and walked into the kitchen.

He fed up the puppy, made lunch for him and Taemin and also drink. He looked at small frame with photo of him and Taemin. They were couple, it ended like that last year on Christmas.

‚You are my the best christmas gift which I have ever got,‘ Taemin said that day and looked at Jonghyun eyes.

Jjong smiled at that memory and put puppy down but looked at another one photo. Memories were splashing over his head again and again.

‚Kim Jonghyun, I love you so much… you are my angel who came for me…‘

Hyun chuckled but took his bowl with rice, kimchi and chicken, also for Taemin. He sat down on the couch and ate. He still also remembered when Kibum wasn’t surprised when two boys told him truth. Kibum wasn’t police officer, he was finally detective, he deserved it. His super finally noticed it.

Suddenly Hyun heard front door and Eve barked again but ran to the door. Soon Hyun heard happy barking when he smiled and looked at Taemin who came with smile on his lips.

„Hello, sunshine, I made for you lunch, take a seat,“ Jonghyun smiled and patted the place next to him.

„Hello, sweetheart,“ Taemin blushed and smiled. He was always shy aroung Jonghyun even they were together for so long.

„How was your day?“ Hyun smiled when Taemin took a seat next to him and they kissed.

„It was great but I missed you,“ he smiled and hugged Hyun tightly when older chuckled and kissed Taemin’s cheeks.

„I missed you too, yeobo, but only few years of school and we are going to have our pretty lives… we can move from there somewhere… we will earn money and go to Japan as you wished…“ Hyunnie smiled and kissed Taemin’s lips.

„I would like that you know,“ Taemin whispered and deeply kissed Hyun back. „But what if they…“ Taemin pulled a back a bit and bit his lip.

„Shsh… don’t think about them… I can shoot easily everyone who will put finger on you, lay a finger on you, remember it, sunshine,“ Hyun kissed him and smiled.

„You are right… oh and… Kibum called me… they found two new puppies… what about taking them home?“ Taemin smiled happily.

„Oh, are we going to have pet’s shelter?“ Hyun said but laughed when Taemin shot a glare at him.

„Alright, eat and we can go for our new puppies,“ Hyun laughed, ruffled Taemin’s hair and kissed him.

And so it is how Adam and Roo came into the new home too.

Kibum also told boys that he is dating one of the biggest kpop stars but he didn’t say her name. He didn’t want to say anything because who know what can happen. Heechul found his love too, it was Leeteuk, Hyun’s teacher from the college. Once Heechul was there because Hyun became ill and had to do some presentation so Heechul took his place.

Finally both boys had their true family. Kibum was also their umma though he had somewhere girlfriend. Heechul was their appa though he was very femine. So much weird things happend in this family, but what? They loved each other and it was needed.

They could be happy with their nice new life where love is main.