Third Chapter

Kidnapped

A day has passed. Jonghyun woke up again, smelling the food that comes from the dining table, Jong quickly got up and washed up. Realizing after that Kibum wasn´t around the house. Jong thought to himself 'hm maybe he went out to do his duty, oh wells he prepared breakfast, ahh.. eat' He went in the kitchen and started eating. Commedes and Garçons were having fun around him and were waiting for Jonghyun to drop 'accidentally' some food on the floor. Suddenly home phone started to ringing. Jonghyun firstly didn't want to pick it but after few minutes he took telephone handset.

"Hello?" he said with shy tone.

"Jonghyun-ah! I'm at work and I'll be back for lunch." It was Kibum!

Jonghyun replied. "Oh! Yes yes, please be safe there and be back soon," he laugh a little.¨

"Fine... eat well, little one," Kibum smiled and hung on the phone. Jonghyun went back to eat. As he finished and put the plates in the sink he heard something. Someone was knocking on the door. Jonghyun frowed and looked at the door...

"Kibum said he was gonna come for lunch isn't it a bit early?" Jonghyun thought and continued staring the door when there was another knock...

Jonghyun shrugged and walked to the door and he was smiling as the thought of Kibum was coming home early...

He opened the door and shouted "Welcome back!" but there was no one out there ...

Jonghyun looked around but saw nothing as he was about to turn he noticed a letter near his leg... he was picking it up and he went inside. Then he was closing the door behind him. He sat down on the couch. He didn't know what to do with it. He didn't want to open it. What if it was for Kibum? He should show it to him...

But his curiosity was stronger. He opened the letter. Jonghyun opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.... a photo fell out of the letter near his leg. Jonghyun picked up the photo and turned to look at it... his breathe got stuck somewhere in his throat and his eyes doubled the normal size as he saw a picture of himself along with Kibum in Kibum's house..  he opened the letter and read it... there were only 5 words written on it - "We are still watching you"

Jonghyun screamed and threw the letter along with the photo and ran into Kibum's room locking himself inside....

He hid under the blanket on the bed and began to cry. His dog friends scratched at the door, but Jonghyun didn´t get out of his hiding place. After a few minutes he heard that the main door of the apartment was opened after the keys had been rattled. "Jongie, where are you?" he heard a very familiar voice, but he was afraid to climb out of the blanket or went to unlock the door of the room! Suddenly someone knocked on the door! "Hyunnie, what happened? It is me, Kibum..." a soft voice sounded.

Kibum continued to knock at the door but Jonghyun didn't open the door just shivered more... worried Kibum tried to break the door open and after several efforts he finally entered the room only to find Jonghyun under the blanket where he was crying... "Jonghyun," he said and hugged him. Jonghyun shouted at the touch first but calmed down and hid himself in Kibum's arms and was muttering incoherent words unable for Kibum to understand...

Kibum continued rubbing Jonghyun's back and when he thought that Jonghyun had finally stopped shivering and he asked him "Tell me what happened…"

"They are here... they gonna get me, I am scared, they can watch me.. they are watching me," Jonghyun said and was holding onto Kibum's hand pulled him to the living room where he had dropped the letter.

 "See they can see me see the let-" Jonghyun's words got stuck somewhere inside him when he found nothing near the couch... he walked to it and started searching but came so empty.

"Jonghyun, I see nothing," Kibum said, frustrated. He was worried to Jonghyun. A lot. He knew that he had to take the little boy to a psychiater. Because Jonghyun was more than strange.

"But it was here! I swear!" Jonghyun cried.

"I believe you." Kibum nodded and stood up. Even if he was sure that there wasn't any letter there he had to act like he believed to this little boy. "I'll help you to find it."

"Someone had knocked after our calling… and I found only that letter with the photo where I was with you... They had to get to the apartment!" The boy blurted and began to search for a letter on his legs. Even the dogs helped him. "But I don´t understand why they didn´t bark on them..." Jonghyun blinked and Commede.

"Jonghyun I think we need to talk," Kibum said and was sitting with Jonghyun down on the couch... "Listen I think we..." he hesitated looking at Jonghyun who was staring him with sparkly eyes and puppy face... he looked more or less like Commedes and Garçon

"Uh we.. I think we should see a doctor.." he finally said and was looking down at his lap.

Jonghyun blinked.

"What kind of doctor?" he asked. He didn't understand what was going on and why Kibum had said it.

"To talk to you. Probably he will understand why you are talking about this Frog and Taemin... because... we have found nothing in the building. Nobody was there since 1980. The last owner died in that year."

Suddenly they both heard some growling. When they lookd on the floor, they could see puppies which were tearing some paper.

"Look!" Jonghyun shouted in surprise and took the tattered paper from dogs when he sat back next to Kibum and folded the paper to he could read something. Then he was pointing it to Kibum, who looked on it in surprise.

"Thats JUST a tissue paper Jjongie... look i think you are tramatized by something and you need help... we should really see a doctor maybe he can help you remember what really happened" Kibum said with worry.

"No! Look! Here is I'm watching you!" Jonghyun pointed to words.

He really wanted to show to Kibum that he wasn't stupid or ill or imagining.

"Do you see them?" he asked.

Kibum sighed and looked exactly at what was written there. "There's just something blurred," he said and blinked his eyes. "I should take it to the lab to check it out," he finally added and Jonghyun's head. "But I'm going with you!" The small boy nodded.

He wanted to see everything and get sure that the letter was for him.

“Okay, you can come with me. You can be with me during the wholeday, if you want to, but then you must be a good boy.“

“Yeah! But you must be hungry… so… we can eat first…“ Jonghyun nodded.

Kibum laughed and the boy. "Okay, I brought the bulgogi for us, so we can eat and then we can go," he smiled and Jonghyun nodded.

The two of them ate when Jonghyun was happily. Then they both drank the juice and set off Kibum's car straight to the police station, where Kibum put the letter into the lab and sat down with Jonghyun on the seat to wait for the results. He was almost as excited as the little boy. He smiled at him and then stood up to see how it was going. He didn't know why, but he liked the little boy very much.