Second Chapter

Kidnapped

Police officer took Jonghyun to station. He gave him hot chocolate and blanket.

"So... Boy... Tell me everything what happened... What's your name and who are you parents?" Kibum asked and took notebook.

"My… my name is Jonghyun… Kim Jonghyun… and my parents are umma and appa…“ Jonghyun carefully drank chocolate and blinked his eyes. He really didn´t know the true names of his parents.

Kibum blinked in confusion but he wanted to giggle at the stuttering childish explaination. "Everyone's parents are umma and appa Jonghun, you need to tell me their name," Kibum said trying hard no to laugh. Jonghyun blinked. He had just told the name of them!

"I... I call them like this... appa... and umma," he said. Kibum smiled at him.

"And where are you from? I mean... do you know, where you live? Can I take you there with my car? Can you show it to me?" he asked. He hoped that this little boy would help him.

“I... I'm not sure ... When I wanted to go back ... all the houses in the street were so familiar ... I… I really don´t know ... where we live ... I couldn´t find my house before because the tall frog man took me... there to the house...“ Jonghyun was shaking, when he remembered the house of horror.

Kibum knew that he asked too much. That this brang up bad memories. He hugged the little one.

"I am here and I will protect you, okay?" he asked to calm him down. "Why did you escape from home?"

"Because… I love adventures… I love my family too… but I love adventures more… I want go out and enjoy my free time… but when I don´t know… where I could go… I want to go home…“ Jonghyun whispered and sniffed.

Kibum petted his hair softly.

"Don't worry, okay? Come, we will find your home... until that you can be with me, okay? I will take care of you," he said. He wanted to calm down the little boy. "Do you like doggies? I will show you mines, okay?"

"You have doggies? I love them!" Jonghyun smiled and drank hot chocolate. Kibum nodded. "Okay boy, we can go..."

The police officer took the keys of his own car and helped the little boy to sit in. Then he drove home. During the journey to his house they were talking and Kibum tried to get some information from the youngster yet he wasn't succeed.

All Jonghyun said was that he wanted to go home and how due to love for adventure some mysterious men one like a tall frog and other with long hair captured him and how there was another boy who needed to be rescued.... all Kibum felt about the boy's talk was absurdity and imagination it almost didn't make sense since there was no one in the house when Jonghyun said he was kidnapped. But there was a weird thing. How could a little boy tie himself on that bed? Did he love the adventure enough to tie himself? But he was too small for that. What was the collar he had around his neck?

Kibum stopped the car and got out. He helped out the boy, closed the car and then went upstairs. His tiny apartment was on the sixteenth floor, but luckily there was elevator.

"Welcome home, little boy," he said as he opened the door.

Jonghyun was very shy. He came in the apartment and looked around. "It is nice here…“ blinked and took off his shoes.

"Well you can get comfortable.... you don't need to be afraid anymore," Kibum said and walked to the heater and turned it on...

"Its real cold outside do you need warmer clothes??" Kibum asked and turned around to looked at the boy who scanned every inch of his house with facination.

"I packed stuff, but not clothes. I have nothing with me. I have only this clothes,“ the boy replied and looked at the policeman. "Where are the doggies?“ he asked curiously and his eyes were glowing.

Kibum opened the door of the bathroom without any words and then two little dogs apeeared.

"Meet Commedes and Garçons," he said, smiling. Then he went a bit closer to the boy. "I'm not sure if I have any clothes for your size but I try to find, okay?"

"Yes, thank you." Jonghyun bowed and Garçons.

Kibum smiled and went in his room to find anything for the little boy.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun Commede, who suddenly jumped to his feet and his hand. "Oh, yeah, you're a beautiful boy," the small boy laughed and cuddled with both dogs. He was happy and couldn´t to concentrate on the frog-eyed and on the long-haired man. He was playing happily.

When Kibum returned, he looked at the boy. He was glad that Jonghyun was smiling. "I see you've became friends. I've found some clothes for you, so you can try it, okay?" Kibum smiled and gave to the boy the clothes that he had found.

"Thank you." Jonghyun bowed and acceoted the clothes. He was really thankful to the policeman.

Kibum smiled back, and then sat down with his notebook on his laps. He wanted to find out where Jonghyun had lived. Jonghyun sat down on the couch and patted his thighs when the two dogs jumped up and he began to them. He was happy and the dogs helped him out of all the worries because the dogs sensed how person feels. He was playing happily when Kibum appeared again. He had a small bowl of pasta in his hands.

"Here, eat well." he smiled "You must be hungry."

"Oh, yes, I am… Thank you very much!“ Jonghyun blinked and bowed.

He took the food and started eating the pasta. He was hungry and tired, since it was almost morning already. When Jonghyun finished eating, he looked uncertainly at Kibum. "Can I ... drink now and sleep then?" He asked.

Kibum nodded and went in the kitchen. He appeared again with water.

"I will make your bed here, on the couch, okay? I only have one bedroom, and it's... not so ready for you. Here it's more clean. You can sleep with the pups if you want to."

Jonghyun smiled a little bit. "They will stay with me? I wanna... Hugging them while sleeping..." He whispered and Garçons.

"They can sleep with you, if you want to." Kibum smiled. He then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The boy drank, lay down, hugged the two dogs and covered the blanket that was there. The two poodles were lying to Jonghyun and putting their heads on his stomach when the little boy soon fell asleep.

Next morning, when Jonghyun got up, Kibum was making breakfast for both of them. The little boy looked around. Kibum didn't seemed to be rich what was more, he seemed to be somebody poor with big heart.

"Have you found Taemin?" he asked without any greeting.

"Not yet ... and it's called good morning, little boy," Kibum smiled and tussled the boy´s hair.

"But... but Taemin needs help!" Jonghyun shouted. He was afraid that it was late. Too late for Taemin.

Kibum sighed. "Jongie, we're doing all we can, but there aren´t traces..." he breathed out, as there weren´t traces of Hyun's parents, nobody was missing the little boy.

"But..." Jonghyun tried. He really tried, but Kibum just shook his head. It was hard for him too.

"Baby boy, your parents haven't searched for you," he said, but hugged the little boy. "But I promised that I will take care of you. I will be your new dad if you want so, and I will give you everything you need. I will work harder for you. And I will find Taemin. I promise," he said. His voice was soft.

"I'm sorry to be a burden here for you." Jonghyun said in a low voice and started to tearing up. "I miss my family…"

Kibum looked at Jonghyun and wiped off his tears from his eyes and cheeks. "Don't worry my child, you will be okay soon, for now I will take care of you as I say and will be happy again." Kibum said.

Jonghyun sobbed and was whimpering and hugging in Key's arms tightly. Key smiled and buried his face on Jjong's hair and was cupping his cheek.

"Do you want to eat something? I will make you what you want, n-nae?"

"Eat-" Jonghyun repeated as all the thoughts from the torture house ran through his head... he kept a hand over his mouth trying now to puke and shook his head "I can't eat... no."

Jong rubbed his tummy lightly with his face grossed out. "I don't think I can eat well this few days," he sighed.

"Do you wanna starve yourself to death... why are you not eating, Jonghyun?" Kibum asked and was patting Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Because ... because I can´t eat ... again I remembered ... something white that Taemin had in his mouth! It was ... it was so nasty! Disgusting!" Jonghyun whispered between his sobs and shuddered again. "And would help you if you played with doggies for a while before eating?" Kibum asked with a smile. He didn´t know what to think about that small boy. On the one hand, it seemed to have a lot of fantasy ... but on the other hand ... How could he know about the white thing that Kibum knew well about?