Tenth Chapter

Kidnapped

Is here even someone who is reading this? 

Enjoy it anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They woke up when a doorbell started ringing. Kibum yawned and stretched. Both boys were so sleepy when they muttered something, covered themselves more with blanket and continued sleeping. Kibum grinned but walked to the flatphone when he picked it up.

„Kibum-ah, there is some man who is telling us that he is your cousin Heechul,“ voice of Kibum’s co-worker said.

„Ya! I am the most important person here, let me go in juseyo! I am sure that I am older than you! Don’t be so untollerant to your hyung!“

Kibum almost chuckled when he heard that voice. „Ah, yes, please, Sungmin hyung… let him go in… he is really my cousin,“ Kibum smiled. „Arraso, he is comming then!“ Sungmin sighed. „Thank you hyung,“ Kibum smiled but walked in the bathroom and washed his face, then he gave food for his doggies.

Meanwhile Taemin and Jonghyun woke up and walked in the bathroom as well. „Hyung… who was it?“ Hyunnie asked and washed his face. „My cousin… change your clothes in the bedroom, kids,“ Kibum chuckled when Jjong pouted but walked with Taemin into the bedroom.

Kibum laughed and walked to door. He opened them when there stood a long haired man who was about to knock on the door. But Kibum was quicklier. „Kibum!“ the man smiled and pulled Kibum into big hug. „I am so happy to see you, we should talk!“ he smiled and nodded. „Hyung… I am so glad that you are here… come… I will introduce you to the boys,“ Kibum patted Hee’s shoulder when older man nodded and walked inside. He greeted dogs and sat down on the couch. Kibum made breakfast for all of them and smiled.

„Will you have breakfast with us, right?“ Kibum smiled. „Yes, sure, I will! Thank you,“ he smiled when both little boys came in from the bedroom. Taemin was a little bit scared when he saw Heechul, Jonghyun hugged him a bowed. „Hello… I am Kim Jonghyun…“ boy smiled. He just remembered that his parents never told him about their names… no… he only knew this. „And this little one is my little brother and friend, Taemin,“ he added with smile.

Heechul stood up and smiled calmly and kindly. „Hello, boys, I am happy that I can finally meet you… I am Kim Heechul, cousin of Kibum… you don’t have to be scared because of me,“ he chuckled and kneeled down. Both puppies starded Taemin when small boy chuckled and looked from behind Jjong at the man. He really wasn’t sure… how much can he trust to people… he was taught by that two that people are evil and he shouldn’t trust them.

„Taemin-ah, you don’t have to be worried… Heechul is really nice, he is like me… he is a detective…“ Kibum smiled. Taemin blinked, looked at Jjong and at Kibum but then nodded. „Hello…“ he said softly. „Okay, I will prepare breakfast, wait,“ Bummie winked and walked to the kitchen followed by puppies.

„Minnie, come, sit on the couch,“ Jjong smiled, took Taemin’s hand leading him to the couch where they both sat down. Heechul smiled and sat on the armchair. „I heard that you didn’t have so much school stuffs… I can help you with it if you would like to…“ he smiled at them.

„It would be nice from you!“ Jjong smiled widely and Taemin was by his side, almost cuddled on his lap. „Taemin, what do you like the most?“ Heechul smiled and looked at younger.

„Uhm… me? I… I love animals…“ he blinked and looked at Heechul. „Ah good! So I can help you with everything, don’t worry,“ Hee smiled and looked at Kibum who came in with some sandwiches and cups of tea. He put it on the table and sat on the other armchair.

„Taemin, you are thirteen, right? You can still change your opinion about what do you want to do in future… but I am sure that we will help you as much as we can,“ Heechul smiled and Kibum nodded. „You both are now our boys,“ Kibum giggled. Heechul was for Kibum big angel because… he really didn’t have enough money for all of them, but Heechul finally was back and he would help them even more.

„Uhm… I… don’t know… I don’t want to go to school…“ Taemin shook his head and Hyun hugged him more tightly. „You won’t go, not now, you aren’t ready and whatever if you wouldn’t be ready later. We will help you both,“ Kibum smiled when he bent both boys for eating their breakfast.

After few minutes they all were full and also doggies had their meal. Kibum went into the kitched washing dishes and Jonghyun was thinking about something. Taemin stared at him and held his arm tightly when older boy looked at him.

„What is wrong, Minnie, tell me,“ he smiled and boy’s cheeks.

„I just… you seemed to much in deep thoughs… I am worried… when I am in deep thoughs… it is nothing good…“ Taemin bit his lip and looked down. „Oh… don’t worry, Taeminnie, I just was thinking where we will go,“ Jjong smiled. „We will be nearer nature, out from city…“ Heechul smiled at both boys.

„Ya, Heechul, it is surprise for them,“ Kibum walked in laughing. „I won’t say more!“ the man raised his hands laughing. „You are lucky then… we should go, boys, pack your things, I will pack my too,“ Kibum smiled and looked at Taemin and Jonghyun.

„How long we would be there?“ Jjong asked. „Until we would find them or you both will be free…“ Kibum smiled. „And… what if won’t be ever?“ Taemin shivered and Jjong held him in his arms. „We will think about something… actualy… my house isn’t far away from Kibum’s office so he won’t have to go to his work from far away… my work place is also there where is Kibum working,“ Hee smiled.

Boys blinked but nodded and walked in Kibum’s bedroom where they packed. Also Kibum packed some stuffs and looked around. He should do something with his flat but now there was something diffetent what was needy.

About eleven o’clock everything was in bags and Kibum made lunch for them. Taemin was still nearer Jonghyun but it was okay. Kibum knew that small boy will have his protector in Jjong. And he was glad that both boys would be save, with him and Heechul.

After lunch they all even with doggies walked into police’s car. Kibum looked around, he had felt like someone was watching them. He gave his collegues some advice and got in Hee’s car which was same like other four cars.

Then they were on the way. There was something strange. From far away some another car was following them. When one of the cars wanted to following it. That car was quickly turnt in different direction but then there was another car.

They all decided for some good traps, they mixed cars when they were playing like kids with some cards. After a while it was only Heechul’s car on the way out from the town. Kibum was smiling and both boys were sometimes shivering because of that strange thing which happend in town.

Soon they were closer to Heechul’s place. Jonghyun looked out from the window and gasped.

„Are there really horses?“ he smiled widely when even Taemin straightened and looked out.

„It is my surprise for you… Heechul has small farm… so… welcome here,“ Kibum smiled.

„Wait, you are a detective,“ Jonghyun blinked looking at Hee.

„Yes but it doesn’t mean that I can’t have farm,“ Heechul chuckled and both boys were like in seventh heaven.