Not an update....JUST KIDDING!

Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Okay I lied about the two weeks! XD I can't wait to upload this one because I finished typing it. I'm halfway finished on the next chapter and you guys encouraged me so much with your comments that I can't help but update despite my exams tomorrow. Hope you enjoy reading!!!

Thank you for the comments, new readers/silent readers and everything else! <3 <3 <3 You don't know how much it means to me!! =w=

 

--------

 

Kibum woke up in the morning with Ryeowook gone beside him. He suddenly sat up and looked around the room and calling for the older but there’s no reply. He yanked his blanket off his body before springing up to his feet and looking for Ryeowook only to find all of the members still asleep and with no signs of the latter.

6:08 AM

The clock reads. No wonder the others are still asleep. He scoffed in disbelief before grabbing his phone and dialling Ryeowook’s number, only to be directed to the voice mail. He gripped his phone tightly and scanned his brain for the possibility of the places the older would visit only to draw in a blank as Ryeowook never once shared any favourite places of his to any of them, regardless of the years they have known each other.

“Why are you up so early, Kibum-ah?” Yesung asked, almost startling the younger when he walked in on him. He was rubbing his eyes and from the looks of it, the older is already feeling a lot better than yesterday despite the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks.

“…Ah, hyung. You scared me. Are you already okay?” Kibum asked back, ignoring his hyung’s question. The older just nodded and pat the younger’s head.

“I’m glad you’ve stayed the night although I don’t know if I should be glad that you witnessed things like last night.” Yesung stated sadly. It broke his heart to see his brothers fight and for their maknae to witness something like that last night, he just felt so sorry for him.

Kibum just shook his head. “It’s okay, Hyung. I’m the one who should be sorry. I didn’t know things have gotten much more complicated than the last time I was here.”

“What do you mean by ‘much more complicated’?”

Oops. The younger bit his tongue for almost slipping up. He’s a little surprised that even Yesung doesn’t know about Ryeowook even though they are practically glued to each other nowadays.

“…I…Well I just thought that maybe Leeteuk-hyung and Wookie have been fighting these past few days. I mean…Hyung was so angry at Wookie last night that I thought he’ll hurt him.” Kibum lied. He didn’t want to be the one to reveal those things to their other hyungs. But what he said is kind of true. He was so scared when their leader suddenly barged into their room with a sour expression on his face.

“Ah so that’s what those noises are all about.” Yesung murmured to himself. “..Oh! Speaking of Wookie and Teukie-hyung…They went out just an hour ago. I think they will meet with the CEO-nim.”

Kibum’s eyes widen. He hasn’t checked the leader’s room yet so he didn’t know that he’s out. And worst, he’s with Ryeowook.

“Dammit hyung! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” The younger hissed, immediately dressing himself up and darting towards the door to follow the two. Yesung just stood with mouth agape, clearly clueless.

 

 

 

 

 

“What the is the meaning of this?” The CEO’s voice sound calm but the venom dripping from each word said clearly states that he’s as pissed as hell. He threw a folder at Ryeowook as papers and pictures flew and landed on the floor in a messy manner.

Ryeowook stood across him with his head bowed while Leeteuk just stood beside him. The CEO’s eyes narrowed even more when he saw the younger not wanting to answer. He looked at Leeteuk and judging from the leader’s look, he doesn’t seem to know what to explain either.

 “What the hell are you thinking? Did you not know that you’re a part of Super Junior and that with every move you make, there would be someone watching? For goodness sake, you’re an idol!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter