Curiosity

Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>w< Annyeong! Here's the next chapter. Sorry my laptop crashed so I'm still trying to retype all of my stories because all of my files were gone TT____TT Anyways my next update is the week after the next. I'm not sure because I've got a lot to restore on my laptop and well I finished typing this one so I posted it already. Hope you have fun reading and thanks for the comments on the last chapter!! :3

 

 

-------

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Sukira ended quite late as usual and I often wonder how Sungmin and Ryeowook could handle every single night of this without me and Leeteuk-hyung here. Well speaking of Leeteuk-hyung, he’s been grumpy ever since we arrived in the studio but of course, faked a smile during the program which is one of the skills an idol should have in my opinion. But I can’t blame our leader because I, myself, is quite confused about Ryeowook’s behaviour lately. 

I noticed his sudden distance among everyone and I can’t help but miss his carefree attitude. He grinned from ear-to-ear when Kibum came earlier though…and I can’t help but feel jealous. Ryeowook and I are not that close compared to mine and Donghae’s relationship but I can say that he’s like a little brother to me. He’s very patient, compassionate and well, he’s very kind. He’s taken it upon himself to take good care of us even though no one told him to do so. Personally, I think Ryeowook’s kind of pushy and naggy at times but I do appreciate his efforts and all the things that he’s doing in our group.

“What are you doing spacing out?” The sudden voice of Kyuhyun’s caught me off guard as I almost fell from my seat. I didn’t realize that I really am spacing out.

“Oh, am I? Sorry. Are we going home now?” I asked him but he just looked at me with a blank expression before answering me.

“Well stop spacing out then. Yea, Manager-hyung is already outside with Teukie-hyung.”

“Is he still pissed off?”

“What do you think?” He retorted with an annoyed tone. God, this kid can be really rude.

“I was just asking. No need to be as grumpy as hyung is.” He just scoffed at my answer before turning around and leaving me behind.

I decided to go after a few minutes, not wanting to be stuck walking back to the van with a cold Kyuhyun. Ah, now that I’ve noticed, where’s Sungmin?

“Ah, hyung. You’re still here?” I almost jumped in shock as Sungmin snuck behind me.

“You scared me!”

“Sorry, sorry. The others are already at the van. Let’s go?” I just nodded and trailed behind a bouncy Sungmin. How can he always smile anyway?

When we arrived in the van, Leeteuk-hyung is already seated at the front and seemingly talking to someone on the phone. Judging by his serious tone, I can assume that it’s the CEO. I gulped quietly. I never really liked it when hyung is talking with our CEO. Don’t get me wrong! I really like him but whenever he would phone our leader, it just either mean that praises are gonna rain OR ’s about to go down. Leeteuk-hyung’s tone hints the latter one though.

“Hurry up, slowpoke. We haven’t got all night to wait for you. I’m sleepy.” Kyuhyun told me and I just apologized and sat on the back since Sungmin occupied the seat beside the maknae already. Thank God cause I never like seating with Kyuhyun even though we’re practically brothers. He’s just so hot-tempered that it would drive me insane.

As the manager-hyung is about to start the engine, I can’t help but notice Leeteuk-hyung phoning another person.

“Is he there?” He? I wonder who he’s referring to.

“Don’t let him step out of the dorm okay?...Yea…Tell him not to go to bed yet….okay. bye” and hyung just slammed his phone shut. I gulped inwardly. Oh no, is that all about Wookie?

A few minutes after that, I seem to have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is the van stopping on the parking lot of our dorm. Before I could even rub the sleepiness away from me, Leeteuk-hyung is already slamming the door and almost sprinting towards the dorm. I have a bad feeling about this and I immediately grabbed all of my stuffs in a hurry and ran after him, ignoring both Kyuhyun and Sungmin-hyung who are seemingly still in a deep sleep inside the va

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter