Argument

Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Mianhae for the long hiatus! I'll try to update my stories one by one from now on since I promised myself that once I turned 18, I'd finish all of my stories. *crosses my fingers* I just hope I can ne.. Anyways here's the next chapter you've all been waiting for~! Have fun reading >.< I'm sorry it's quite rushed.

 

 

------

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I don’t like the silence. Sure I like it when it’s peaceful but when I’m with the members whom I considered as my brothers, I can’t help but feel the tension when everyone’s gone quiet. It just means someone’s either angry, awkward with each other or there’s something going on around some members.

And now, here we are seated inside the van that one of our managers uses to pick us up. There are only five of us here right now; me, Heechul-hyung, Shindong, Kibum and Siwon, who surprisingly wanted to have a sleepover at the dorms tonight. Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk are on their way to Sukira with Kyuhyun as a replacement for Ryeowook. I just don’t know what’s going on with him. First, he arrived on the set late and not to mention his right cheek having a red mark on it. Second he’s gone quiet and didn’t talk to the other members except for Kibum and some other members who are asking simple questions. I also noticed that he and Kyuhyun are not speaking with each other. And now, Wookie’s gone off to who knows where without even bothering to inform us before he took off. I sighed as I felt a weird feeling in my gut. I just knew something is about to happen and I hope the members would not get hurt in the process.

“I wonder where Wookie is…” Kibum murmured quietly although I heard him loud and clear. We are sitting beside each other at the back of the van after all.

“I just hope he’s okay.” I answered back. He doesn’t seem startled by my reply so I’m guessing he only wanted me to hear it.

There were a few minutes of silence before he spoke again. “How is he back at the dorm?”

I paused for a while before I answered; thinking of what Wookie is doing the past few days. I was quite surprised when I realized that he and I haven’t been able to talk to each other at all.

“…We barely talk to each other nowadays…”

“Why so?”

I rummaged my brain for an answer again, surprising myself that indeed, something is wrong with Wookie.

“…I…He…I mean…” I sighed. “…He seems pretty much bothered these past few days.” I my dry lips and looked at Kibum, surprising myself again of why I said that Wookie looks bothered when we haven’t been able to talk to each other. “And well, we’ve been busy with schedules.” I added, hoping he’s stop asking.

He sighed and looked at me with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

“Did you not ask what it is that’s bothering him?”

I shook my head lightly and I could quite understand where the conversation is leading to. He sighed again.

“Do you know something that we don’t?” I retorted and Kibum just rubbed the bridge of his nose as if contemplating whether to tell me that something or not.

“…I can’t tell you. It has to be him to open up about it…”

“Exactly.” I pointed out. “And that’s the reason why I didn’t ask him…I just thought that…he’d tell me when he needed to.” I reasoned out although the last part is barely a whisper. I don’t know why but there’s a guilty feeling bubbling in my sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter