Where were you?

Existence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Where were you?!?

----

Leeteuk’s POV

I woke up with the alarm clock interrupting the once peaceful dorm and I didn’t have a choice but to sit up and turn it off since the others with no schedule might wake up. I rubbed my tired eyes, expecting an overly-energized maknae to dart in our room any minute now to wake us up but no one came. Maybe he’s still cooking breakfast? I sniffed but I wasn’t able to catch a smell of Ryeowook’s familiar dishes. Strange…

I walked out of our room and found all the lights still off, meaning everyone is still asleep. What about Ryeowook? I thought for a while before going to the kitchen. Maybe I’ll give him some time off from cooking. He might be really tired from yesterday’s…fight. I prepared pancake for everyone since it’s been a while since I cooked for those kids. Hah, I feel like a mom now. I smile to myself. I was about to go and wake everyone up when Sungmin suddenly barges in the kitchen, almost giving me a heart attack, while rubbing his half-closed eyes. Aigoo!! So adorable~

“Hyung? Why are you cooking? Where’s Wookie?” He asked with a cute voice and yawned. I ruffled his hair and smile at him.

“I’m thinking of letting him sleep in once in a while. He needs sleep so he’ll gain a few inches.” I joked and he chuckled a little. I smiled at my dongsaeng. Seriously, Sungmin can be really cute. Scratch that, all my dongsaengs are cute!

“Do you think you could help me wake everyone who has a schedule? We might be late for our schedules if we let them sleep for a few more minutes.” He nodded as he made his way to Donghae’s bedroom since he’s the easiest one to wake up.

A few minutes later, all of us who have schedule already woke up; namely Heechul, Donghae, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Shindong… Hmmm wait someone’s missing.. Ah! Yesung-ah. I went to his shared room with Wookie after I instructed the others to wash up and eat breakfast. I opened the door and found Ryeowook’s whole figure tucked in his blanket, probably cold. I turned to look at Yesung…who, ummm, looked quite strange. No, not that kind of strange. I know that Yesung can be weird sometimes but I’m referring to different kind of strange. Well, he seems to be breathing quite hard and sweating. Strange… I walked towards him and touched his forehead. Oh holy moly! He’s burning up.

I started to panic but tried to calm myself, not wanting to worry the others. I carefully shook Yesung and his eyes slowly opened. “Is it morning already, hyung? Wait, I’ll get ready in a few minutes.” he asked me, trying to stand up but I stopped him because he clearly couldn’t support himself at all and kept on wobbling.

“No you’re not going anywhere. You’ll be staying here. I’ll talk with the managers and tell them that you’re not feeling well.” I stated, tucking him in his bed.

“But hyung…the comeback’s nearing. I can’t afford to slack off.” He whined at me. Seriously this dongsaeng of mine is so stubborn. But no, I can’t risk his health just because the comeback’s nearing.

“Listen to me. I told you to stay here and rest, okay. We’ll cover for you on today’s schedule so just rest okay?” he must have noticed my stubbornness as well and he gave up and let himself rest.

“Thanks hyung. I’ll make it up tomorrow…” he mumbled before he closed his eyes and drifting back to sleep. I sighed as I made my way to get some medicine and a towel to put on Yesung’s forehead. Well it’s really rare for Yesung to suddenly catch a cold though. I then, called one of the managers and explained the situation to him. Luckily, he’s an understanding person. I walked back to Yesung’s room and walked towards him, carefully putting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter