Still Care

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong look at her walking out of his office. Chaerin, she really change a lot. Her now wavy hair is dyed with red. Her eyes were lined with thick pointed eyeliners matching her dark red lips that was so daring. He remember those days she was so simple yet was so beautiful in his eyes, like an angel.

"Why does an angel like you need to be drag in this world." He shake his head feeling of loss while ice crackles inside the glass he's pouring whiskey. 


***


"Honey Unnie?" Greet Chaerin to the woman conversing with Husky upon her arrival at his office. 

"Yes Im here Ciel." She smiled at her.

"How was it?"

Husky look forward for a positive answer regarding about the talk with the so called Dragon but Chaerin could only look down, she failed.

"I tried my best but from the beginning, no is already his answer."

"Are you talking about that Dragon who owns that gambling house? Is he playing hard to get?"

Husky look at Honey, puzzled.

"Let's see if he can say no to me. Im Honey, my sweetness can turn a Dragon, even a monster into a meek creature." She smirk.


***


Chaerin throw her body at the couch as soon as she get home. She don't know why she feel tired when the only thing she does the whole day is to talk to that Dragon that happens to be Jiyong. She can't believe that they'll once again meet each other under that circumstances.

"Jiyong." She let out a big sigh while staring at her ceiling. 

She remember that day she saw him in the pharmacy, she always regret it. If only she could have a choice. It's a relief he decline her offer. She hopes he will not change his mind and never get into this world she's involved, it's dangerous, she don't want him to be hurt, she cannot forgive herself if something will happen to him just because of her.


***


Jiyong just got in to his office when Sunny inform him of another 'new face' guest he's not expecting. He sit by the sofa and wait for the guest to enter.

"So you are that Dragon? Kwon... Ji... Yong..." The woman who's his guest chuckled upon entering. 

"Lee Hani?" She replied with a smirk.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter